Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci i reallie like the MV along w/ the song...esp the chorus "Hlaus nkauj tsawm muaj coob..."
is it reallie Kos Lis...it almost sounds like Coob Thoj??
anyways did u attend Kos Lis concert wen he came in '07??
lol We held his concert for him here in Fresno and my dad made me follow him
around wen he went to greet the fans so I could hold the stuff his fans gave him...
lol some gals on here went to and they were saying "did u guys see tat one girl following
around..." i was like hey tat was me! <_< ..... :lol:
when he stop here in wisconsin, i didn't either .LOl
he's relate to my sister and brother in law b/c he's a lee ..
are you a lee too? is that why your dad is part of the sponsoring groupie?

haha. i would have imagine, either you be shy or shock to see them girls going crazy for him ..
i like some of his 'ORIGINAL' songs. the one that he translate to HMONG, i don't really like them, especially the HINDI kind ^^

Anyway, i've put the ENGLISH subtitle up, go and see if it makes sense :loool:

boakim123

sarNie Egg
missing ken and aff soooooooooooooooooo much now!!!!
ken and aff really have great chemistry!!!!!
if ken will act sattroo sanaeha with aff, it would be like a dream coming true!!!!
slap/kiss drama!!hahahah

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
finally finished this lakorn. My shirt is soaking wet from wiping my eyes, my nose is running, and my eyes are so swollen.
it was bittersweet.... i'm glad aoey is able to care for herself again. Eventhough she lost her memory, at least she loves kong kwan, and kong kwan will have that motherly touch and comfort. good lakorn.. I'm glad I decided to watch!

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
here's wat he said...Credit to Lyn's Lakorn Blog

“God created each person for a purpose Now, I know…what I was born to do. I’m happy that I’m able to do something for the person I love and I want to do it. I will continue to do this for the person I love without end. I hope that one day, God will understand and bring back the most important thing in my life. If you have ever love someone, don’t stall to tell them that you love them…tell them at the time when they will understand the power of your love. If you believe in Love, and the power of love, then the thing call love will return to you.”
thanks alot for that piece of information. it helps a lot.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
when he stop here in wisconsin, i didn't either .LOl
he's relate to my sister and brother in law b/c he's a lee ..
are you a lee too? is that why your dad is part of the sponsoring groupie?

haha. i would have imagine, either you be shy or shock to see them girls going crazy for him ..
i like some of his 'ORIGINAL' songs. the one that he translate to HMONG, i don't really like them, especially the HINDI kind ^^

Anyway, i've put the ENGLISH subtitle up, go and see if it makes sense :loool:
no Ceci i'm a Nkauj Hmoob Thoj :wub:
no my daddie's not part of the sponsors..we are related to Kos Lis somehow...
so we juz decided to hold the concert for him...lol

lol me shy? naw its cuz i looked good tat nite..lol j/k
yeah but i was shocked...i ended up getting to carry some
money...letters..pictures even..lots of flowers and some beer?? lol :wacko:

plus i was busy chasing after Dao Vue..lol

and ur subs. are very well done..except i dunno if the chorus part was translated correctly..about
"the town being full of girls"...actuallie i understand the part about a lot of girls..but i'm unsure of
wat he said or wat he meant..did he said "hlaus nkauj txawm muaj cov muaj ntau ..." wait I got it Ceci
he said "hlaus nkauj txawm muaj cov muaj ntau..txawm kuv ntsoov tag"....ohhhh...gosh i couldn't understand
the first hundred times i listened....lol...so tink it would be " Even though there's many girls..even if i look (get lost) in
them..." then continue...."even if there's one better I won't regret"

finally finished this lakorn. My shirt is soaking wet from wiping my eyes, my nose is running, and my eyes are so swollen.
it was bittersweet.... i'm glad aoey is able to care for herself again. Eventhough she lost her memory, at least she loves kong kwan, and kong kwan will have that motherly touch and comfort. good lakorn.. I'm glad I decided to watch!
i know isn't it sweet? bittersweet? how's your heart doing my dear.... :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww :( *sniffles. me misses jairao also, ahhhhhhhhhh! so miserable. i know ken and aff would make great adorable cute babies, lol :p i want them reunited agains!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know it does. Ahaa, The ending made me speechless also! All I did was cryyy! Ahhh. Coming bakc to this thread makes me miss this drama even more so :( *sniffs.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here Amy. Whenever I come to this thread it makes me miss it :lmao:

And yes the ending was amazing. :wub:

boakim123

sarNie Egg
at least aff dun die, this alrd making me so so so happy!!!!!!!
but to me its like nv ended at all..... i wish aff could at least remember ken, coz there is flshbacks that she has remembered him lol...
anyway i love this lakorn so much!!! they both are great actors!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss this lakorn too but i'm so happie cuz i'm watching the lakorn in Hmong
ehehe..they uploader upload each part like every other week so its almost like
waiting for JR all over again

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I watched a bit of the Hmong version but I don't like the voices. I haven't watched dubbed dramas in forever too, lol :p I think TNT voices suit Exact actors more for some reason b/c I watched Hua Jai Sila and I loved the voices, They were perfect and BUANG RUK too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I miss all the conversations we had on this lakorn...what happened to all my JR sisters? I haven't been here in a long time...no good lakorns to watch...for me any way...I'm so hooked on the Taiwanese drama right now...excited to learn Mandarin in the Spring...

Shout outs to : Ceci, Pich, lovebird_tmi, Jieb, Kayla, Kashie...I know I'm forgetting some, forgive me if I do...