Jai Rao(Makers Group)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I made a slideshow of Ken and Aff (ahem KAFF) hehe.
Hehe I'll post up the url after it's uploaded.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha thanks Kay! I'm gonna watch it, love them together already!!!

The title is "shattered heart" I am sure because its not "our heart".

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aha thanks Kay! I'm gonna watch it, love them together already!!!

The title is "shattered heart" I am sure because its not "our heart".
your welcome :)
I thought it was our heart but someone said it was cracked heart so yeah.
by the way i love all of your banners so talented! :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
just finished watching sawan bieng...i wanted to know what the hype was all about...and it turned out really good...i had never seen ken in anything...funny, cuz the first role i saw aum in was a mean guy role too...anyways, SB and JLR are very similar because of how the p'eks treat their n'eks...that's what makes the couple switching so funny...

but, hands down to ken for playing the biggest jerk any actor has ever played...kawee had issues...harit just wanted revenge...man, they were similar to each other...but at least we all knew harit is really a good guy, as opposed to the self-centered guy that doesn't know how to love anyone...and between narin and soraya...i feel bad for narin, she got raped more than once, thrown into the ocean, and tied to a swimming pool...constantly being blackmailed by kawee...soraya got it good, living on an island, having a great and sexy man to fall in love with...

i think ken did so well...i've never seen any actor cry as much or as good as ken did in SB...so i'm so looking forward to this lakorn...it's good to see that he's paired with someone other than ann, and janie for a change...not that i don't like it...but change is good sometimes...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i don't know if anyone posted this already...but i ran across it, and it explains the story of jai rao better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLG9yRmv_Y

lift supoj is in it too...i guess he might be one of the guys to take care of aff and her complex...is what she called it...and aff isn't the one ken is heartbroken over...he meets her after that...