Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the one with benz and pete was something with the meaning that the sea changes color i still remember the khmer title but i dont recall the thai title (i couldnt read thai at the time so... i wish i did) atleast then i would know if its a remake or not.

as for remakes, they are good only if they change it to spice it up a bit...i also dont mind extended ending , example towards the end a hug or saying i love you sometime just doesnt fully satisfy me... anyone else on this?

i also dislike lakorn that the p'ek & n'ek dont get each other in the end or one of them have to die or whatever, cause you see that kinda of stuff in real life already so the lakorns are like the closest fantasies to me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like when the pra'nang dont end up together but since i havent seen a sad ending for awhile now it might be interesting and different cuz most of the time we know they will get together. the title does sound sad "cracked heart"

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
is there another lakorn called samot brae pouh? (i am really bad with khmerglish) i could have sworn that was the title--pete was so cold in that lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't remember seeing this lakorn in the past. I think it isn't a remake lakorn. Some people said the the title means Jai Lao....but I think it means "heart of mine" or "my heart".

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'd like to see ken and aff but I would also love aum too, I wanna see them where aum isn't a meanie (although he was hot as hell in that role and I would love to be his prisoner) like, where he's nice and it's a really sweet love lakorn...but if they don't get each oher then never mind, cause that's sad

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this the Pete/Benz lakorn y'all are talking about? Title is Talae Prae.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERlJOwlrh24

I like the cast. It'll be interesting to see Ken/Aff and I liked Chai/Pitta in the one lakorn they were in together with Por/Khem, forgot the title, Bua Rim Nam maybe?

yes, jeanie it is this one.

can someone post the thai title of this lakorn in thai :jai rao? i want to see how it is spelt..thanks in advance.

Tinah : i am a little slow on this stuff but did Ken marry Bussakorn or?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, they are married now. they are going to europe for the honeymoon

onahc

sarNie Elites
how can talay brae (not prae, it's a "b" not "p" people) be the same as jai rao. totally different words, unless they're remaking it and giving it a new title.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cuz it not a remake lmao. i think it a new storyline but the tittle sound bitter/sweet i like those type of storyline ...shoot if it a revenge even better ...

onahc

sarNie Elites
cuz it not a remake lmao. i think it a new storyline but the tittle sound bitter/sweet i like those type of storyline ...shoot if it a revenge even better ...

i hear ya girl! my type of lakon or should i say our type of lakon, hehe :p!