Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
here's the mag for JAI RAO from Koo Saang Koo Som | Vol. 29 no. 614 | September 2008

Credit: magazinedee ll ateam

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just my perspective on the story...I choose to believe that he really does love Aff, and in the end, after the dust settles, he realizes that she has never stopped loving him, in spite of how he treats her...he'll find out that she's had to live a horrible life and will choose to take care of her as a way of treating her the way she's deserved to be treated by him...I think she's gonna get mistreated and misunderstood a lot, and that it'll eventually lead to her isolation. I just think that Ken will use Vicky as a way to get back at Aff for hurting him, even though Vicky really loves him, I don't think he'll love anyone as much as he loves Aff...I think that Ken will be the one to push Aff to her breaking point, I don't know how, but I have a feeling it will have to do with him. I believe this is gonna be a very strong, yet tragic love story...I hope there will be cute scenes, but I doubt it.

Lakorn-style: He'll deny his feelings for Aff, no matter how strong they are, because his pride means more to him than his love for her. He'll want to hurt her the same way she's been hurt.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
so, you make it sound so tragic :lmao:
Ceci, you know I gotta voice my opinion.

Thet's the vibe I'm getting...and Aff siays it's a tragic love story...so I figured I'd put my two cents in. Trust me, I don't want it to happen, but at least with my speculation, Kaff end up together...I like it when the pranangs love each other a lot...so I had to throw that it in there. If I had a choice, I'd let this be a happy love story, but we all know it's not gonna be like that, so I'm just preparing myself...I know, my outcome is a little tragic, but hey, if it ends up being better, then I won't be disappointed...I just picture Ken and Aff acting their hearts out in this one, Oscar-worthy performances. I think Aff's role in JR will give her what she needs to be qualified to be on the levels of an actress like Ann...she needs more different roles, to expand her range and I think this role is it...and she's playing with who I believe is the most versatile actor in the business...so of course, he'll be able to help...

I'm dying to see this...but since I already know what's gonna air in the next time slots, I guess I'll have to wait longer...but at least Din Neua Tong is coming out this month...

cecilia

Staff member
^lol. that was so funny.
she must really be that light for him
he's carrying like a 50 pound of rice bag :loool:

so cute. the more i see the bts, the more i drawn into Ken : pluerm mak mak !!!
aff is gorgeous as always --- wanna see that part in lakorn already --- faint into her lover's arm :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i want to watch this even more now lol.. >_< . . ken.. hehe .. aff.. they are.. the KAFF team lol..