Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
TALUENG and don't tell me i'm da one thinkin dirty lol if u wasn't bein talueng u wouldn't be hiding in dat ninja mask LOL
:loool: I didn't say I wasn't being talueng! I'm just asking if it was too much good stuff. LMAO.

Diamend dont like tight pants on guys b/c it shows their doodle berries...lol
:loool: doodle berries?! :loool: that's the first thing I notice when guys wear tight pants. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
huh??? i was told Da was gon sing da theme. ok aof and erm whoever dat lady is is good enough for me though :D :D thanks kashie.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow...i havent been keeping up with this lakorn thread because i didn't want to be excited..but now that the teaser is out..I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damnet i was fine not knowing what lakorn he was gon sing for but now dat i know I WANT IT TO AIR NOW lol garsh :arrg:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
huh??? i was told Da was gon sing da theme. ok aof and erm whoever dat lady is is good enough for me though :D :D thanks kashie.
i noe wen i heard the songs i was like where's Da's song..aww Diamend is gonna be disappointed..but figured out...it was Aof...who u and I totally loved and figured tat everything was going to be okay lol...i tink the female artist is Pannada Sawan Bieng Soundtrack Reunion Anyone?

I can't wait...that's the best teaser I've ever seen for a lakorn, it completely summarizes what it'll be like to watch...
2nd Best...still otta give it to Sawan Bieng...goodness the teaser made me wanna jump outta my seat and watch all of it in one nite alreadi

awwwwww *sniff sniff* gosh my heart hurts after watching that teaser lol ... i cant wait to see it.
i know *sniff* it looked so sad...my poor Ken jah..u're no cheap camel...u're much more handsome than a camel and certainly not cheap...i remembering trying to boot u for a one night stand...and the price i was given...boy i would have to work 3 lifetimes to pay it off...i tink they told me u were "priceless" lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still kinda disappointed LOL maybe her song is da ending song. it's a duet dat means aof can't sing it by himself when he goes to perform at different places. well he has sung duet songs by himself b4. he let da audience sing da girl's part lol oh well. it's gon fly up on charts (again) lol it does sound like panada. i haven't listened to her enough to actually recognize her voice like dat though

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still kinda disappointed LOL maybe her song is da ending song. it's a duet dat means aof can't sing it by himself when he goes to perform at different places. well he has sung duet songs by himself b4. he let da audience sing da girl's part lol oh well. it's gon fly up on charts (again) lol it does sound like panada. i haven't listened to her enough to actually recognize her voice like dat though
maybe...i'm juz real excited about tis lakorn...and i'm so glad his last song did so well..esp. w/ SB helping...it stayed at no. 1 for quite a while....

pannada...me neither..i got the tip from Wishbonoki..ehehe...but i surely can recognize P'Aof's voice though...no one has tat softness he has in his voice

tinah

sarNie Coma
the teaser was already depressing imagine the lakorn itself. grab a box of tissue ready you guys!

thanks wishy for the teaser

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
urr rao gor khum meuan gan na. mai wah thip ja mee khwaam khit hen arai rao gor khum thook thee LOL

da female singer is beau sunita. i had a feeling it wasn't pannada. he always sing w/ pah pah