Jai Rao(Makers Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
well at first i'm all for the sad tearjerker endings cuz if it's a good story it'll be worth watching, but if i dig deeper in my heart, i think with so much depressing things going on (I) deserve to see a happy ending..lol

Tight Pants or Not! I don't care cuz here's the

SECOND TEASER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczgKU2Xf9g

-ahh...i cannot wait..look so sad... :lmao:
geezus the second one is even sadder than the first! KEN MARRIES Vicki!?? why oh why...i thought she was going to like Nott...guess not.. X]
but how is there happy ending? and DO NOT say Ken and Aff end up with separate people... :angry: i can't accept that sort of ending if she's not gonna die...is that too mean? :( oh well. i want KenAff ending!!! T-T

dl worked! thanks!

edit: 0.0 oh! i own this page...<3<3

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
thanks, diamend...what lakorns was aof in? sorry...

well, i dont like the tight pants but im sure ken's hotness will brush that off me...the lakorn hasnt even air yet and im really liking aff and ken together...more so then aum and aff...sorry Ateam fans...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol y u apologizing to ateam fans? it shouldn't hurt dem lol aof was in tee trakoon sohng (um/bua chompoo) and athithaan rak (captain/pim)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
lol..thanks again, diamend...just apologizing because i dont want to offend them by saying ken and aff make a better couple then aum and aff...but perhaps its only because i like ken more...;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. this thread is so unny lmao.. hahaha .. omg the 2nd tser is so good... NOV 12 whooooooo i cant wait.. T_T.. i know imma be teary in this one.. but thats fine ... hehehe..

lmao.. gloria.. no need to say sorry to us ateam fans lol.. hahaha.. i luv them with other casts .. hehehe.. lalala.. luv ateam.. but i do gotta say.. aff n ken look good togetha too.. muahaha

lol.. oh my.. tight skinny jeans.. lmao.. wow... that has been an ongoing topic lol..

**coughcough** .. i do not like them jeans on guys.. >_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ugh... agreed.. do you know how damn tight them skater boys wear them.. ugh... .. wats even weirder is that how.. lil wayne.. etc.. those kind of ppl who wear baggy pants are like now wearin them tight pants too... >_< .....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOWWWWWWW dem thuggish black dudes are wearin dem too LOL black guys are always in trend though lol ew tight pants ewwwwww

Susie

sarNie Adult
I KNOWWWWWWW dem thuggish black dudes are wearin dem too LOL black guys are always in trend though lol ew tight pants ewwwwww
yeah here in LB i remember a few "black" guys used to bag on pple who wear tight jeans but since it's obviously the trend they ain't sayin jack shit & are wearing em. ironic!! lol n e ways when is this lakorn comin out?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Gloria, I don't know about every Ateam fan, but all my JLR sisters will never get offended at that. I actually prefer Aff with Ken because I'm in love with the man...it's strange, but I'm not excited at all about all the upcoming Ateam lakorns, but I wouldn't take it as far as saying they bug me more than the Por and Pat pairing...I will never understand that couple...or the Ken and Ann one either, not a big fan of Ann anymore. I was all excited about 365 Wan...whatever it's called, because it's kind of a Vhatin role for Ken, but I lost interest after they confirmed Ann as N'ek...LOL, too scared to put that in the thread, I'm afraid of Ann supporters...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so excited to watch JAI RAO!!! just watching the teasers alone gives me teary eyes... T_T

the tight pants issue is still ongoing... :lol: I really don't like seeing guys wearing tight pants... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
i would say, we still love and cherish our favorite couple .. but as long as we allow other ppl in, its okay. as long as we don't' gang up on other ppl, calling name among fans. too tiring at time
i'm okay, i'm not that extremist on ateam either . i do love them together, but i cant' deny the chemistry they have with other co-stars.
what matter to me is that , i want to see a good lakorn .. at the end of it, an actor/actress can turn me from anti to fans -- just look at pancake.
i was first, don't like her, poke fun of her, eventually, i came around and like her b/c of her personality. same for Um too. i poke major jokes on him prior to JLR :loool:

anyway, 2nd teaser looks so good and so sad .. the mix emotions are piling :lmao:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Is it a crime to watch the 2nd teaser so many times? Cause if it is, lock me up!!! My goodness, just from the teaser I was in tears. It seems like it'll be a tear-jerker but I can't wait for 11-12 to get here.

You guys are so funny with your "tight pants" talk, but I'm on the wagon as well since I despise them. Eww, eww, eww...hate tight pants. I can't stand them. I really don't care if they're in fashion or not, my legs need to breath! Not to be suffocated. I feel for them guys though, them and their packages...ahem, yes.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i would say, we still love and cherish our favorite couple .. but as long as we allow other ppl in, its okay. as long as we don't' gang up on other ppl, calling name among fans. too tiring at time
i'm okay, i'm not that extremist on ateam either . i do love them together, but i cant' deny the chemistry they have with other co-stars.
what matter to me is that , i want to see a good lakorn .. at the end of it, an actor/actress can turn me from anti to fans -- just look at pancake.
i was first, don't like her, poke fun of her, eventually, i came around and like her b/c of her personality. same for Um too. i poke major jokes on him prior to JLR :loool:

anyway, 2nd teaser looks so good and so sad .. the mix emotions are piling :lmao:
true.... mmmmm..... actually, i was never hook into ch7actors and actresses, but i simply love Kob only among them... then when u just mentioned pancake... for some reason i saw a lot of pics of her recently... LOL

my gay friend jayce is also addicted to Ken... he calls it "daddy ken". LMAO its not a big deal for him if all the actresses are gonna be pair up with him, that's because his eyes were on Ken only. :loool:

but these days im being neutral... maybe its because of the lakorn or the story. in BGST, i was totally like ploy-tui fan there LOL but all in all... i love the story.

so i really cant wait for this... do you know its already been my 2 day of listening the song "my heart belongs to you". i've been playing this song for 2 days already, only one song in my media player... LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^after listening to aof/beau's song. i prefer Boy's song over it ..
i love aof's voice but the song didn't do it for me.

Boy's song is very much .. draw you in, feel their love for one another ..
but we'll see. alot of time, editor know how to play with emotion using the song in many ways :lol:

pancake in shoot lately, i notice that too .. but this girl, she can take GOOD shots .. most recently i see are BEAUTIFULLY done.
as for KOB, i love her lakorns .. love her too but not to the extreme .. so can't wait til silamanee come out. though, Paul will bug me .. let's hope he doesn't.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't like how in aof/beau's song they almost sang da whole song together. we don't get to hear their voices separate much. only in da beginning for like 15 sec lol

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, that's what it kill me too ..
and they sing it more of an acoustic version ..
which, i'm a fan but not alot .. i prefer beautiful string of music in background
voice balance the music .. in term, make it a good draw back for the audience and the lakorn itself.

sad that the song turn out this way .. would have been better if we just have one single person sing instead of the duet.