Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO LMAO LMAO what da funkkkkkk wall power? LMAO noyyy lmao TALOK pai na lol

his pants are tighter than his socks? LMAO oh my good lordddddd i been laughin too much tonight. i'm gon weigh way less in da morning LOL

wahhhh thanks for da 2nd teaser! dat was so saddd. aw but i couldn't help but go aww at nott LOL was dat aff crying and talkin at da same time? she sound like rita
LOL. that was the first thing that popped into my head! :lol: Gosh...

Ken is airtight sealed fresh for Noi only! hahahaha damn its so disturbing to see really how tight those pants are. i have to say its a major turn off for me :loool:
:loool: Ken's airtight sealed for Noi! Hahah. I don't think any girl wouldn't want something THAT airtight! hahah

ken's hurting himself by wearing those tight ass pants. lmfao he's tyring to suffocate himself hahaha

LMAO. Oh Moh you are so hilarious! but I gotta agree with you! Ken is only hurting himself with those pants!

I'm not feeling the whole Ken marrying to Vicky to get back at Aff... <_< How the hell is there gonna be happy ending with this scenario???

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
thanks, girls...

the ken marrying vicky im still hoping that it is just all pretense or maybe they did that for a movie? or an engagement only? (oh god i hope its one of these)...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^yes, that's what it kill me too ..
and they sing it more of an acoustic version ..
which, i'm a fan but not alot .. i prefer beautiful string of music in background
voice balance the music .. in term, make it a good draw back for the audience and the lakorn itself.

sad that the song turn out this way .. would have been better if we just have one single person sing instead of the duet.
but in a way i'm happy cause since da song is like dat aof can sing it by himself live LOL he don't need a girl to sing w/ him like his other duet destiny.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! would u girls stop it with the tight pants :( ...it's not tat bad on Ken <_<

You Girls want something to talk about...okay talk about this!! :ph34r:

-see i told u Ken's wasn't that bad...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah! Diamend i did get ur message..and thank you very much...i juz signed in quickly yesterday so i juz saw it today

and thank you very much girls for the song...i'm not too into it rite now..but let's see how i feel about it half way through the lakorn....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG! would u girls stop it with the tight pants :( ...it's not tat bad on Ken <_<

You Girls want something to talk about...okay talk about this!! :ph34r:

-see i told u Ken's wasn't that bad...
:loool: WOW. :eek: now that is TiGHT LMAO. It kinda look like he stuffed a sock in there. hahaha.

It's hard not to say anything about Ken's pants kashie... specially since it's in your face. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dat is soo SICK kashie u nasty u went and looked for dat pic LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
PICTURES!! CREDIT TO ILOVETAKSAORN.COM!! I DON'T THINK THEY WERE EVER POSTED SO HERE YOU GO!! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but spandex is stretchy so it wouldn't be dis bad lol ew dat is so nasty lol
:lol: that's my point. haha. It wouldn't be so disturbing if men wore spandex. HAHAH.

The only time I want to see men in tights is when they are gearing up to play some football :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dat is soo SICK kashie u nasty u went and looked for dat pic LOL

i guess, we know how kashie is :eek:
that's ew. ew.. ew .. nasty ..
totally suffocating. :loool:

i went to go get the picha girls...i didn't go look for it...lol..thank u very much -_- tis was posted by someone @ T-Intermedia Forum some time ago..all this talk of tight pants reminded me of it..lol

welll if u girls will notice...he IS holding a beer...let's give him the benefit of the doubt..he's drunk? :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
PICTURES!! CREDIT TO ILOVETAKSAORN.COM!! I DON'T THINK THEY WERE EVER POSTED SO HERE YOU GO!! :lol:

Kayla did u notice how no one care to reply to tis post...not even noy..everyone was busy w/ the tightie... :loool:

but i like the pichas..is it only me or does Ken look sleepie...gosh tat baby's been keeping him up all nite...ehehe...ah i see is Khun Kid in here too...he doesn't play poor Ken's dad again does he?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kayla did u notice how no one care to reply to tis post...not even noy..everyone was busy w/ the tightie... :loool:

but i like the pichas..is it only me or does Ken look sleepie...gosh tat baby's been keeping him up all nite...ehehe...ah i see is Khun Kid in here too...he doesn't play poor Ken's dad again does he?

Hehe yes I did. :lol:
Well at least Ken looks good with those tight pants lol :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
huh? i didn't see those pix. wow i can't believe i missed dat. i thought i read every post. thanks kayla for da pix!