Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i went to go get the picha girls...i didn't go look for it...lol..thank u very much -_- tis was posted by someone @ T-Intermedia Forum some time ago..all this talk of tight pants reminded me of it..lol

welll if u girls will notice...he IS holding a beer...let's give him the benefit of the doubt..he's drunk? :lol:

he's drunk. :loool:
what about the rest of the TIGHT PANT crews?

heck, i even say the same thing about RAIN too when he fit in them skinny pant .. and it's green too :ugly combination and choice to begin with ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dont know... if you notice... look at his pants... at the middle... is that... a.... NVM... i probably wont mentioned it... i think you know what im saying already... looks like he's not wearing undies too :loool: that's why.... its kinda bulky and so tight~!... XD

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG!!! Those tight pants are getting more people talking than the actual lakorn...it's really getting close to airing isn't it? I let my niece read the synopsis, and she was already crying...and dying to watch it with me, and she's not into lakorns at all...so I'm glad I have someone to watch it with now, and we can cry together...I already turned her into a Bie fan, she will soon be a Ken fan as well.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG EWWWWW THAT PICTURE WAS SO UNCALLED FOR! EWWWWWWWWWWWW
yeah..tat's wat i thought...keep talking about dem tight pants instead of the "REAL TOPIC" in tis thread and i'll dig up some worse one.. <_< ..yeah uh-huh..and juz wen u think i can't get any worse huh... :lol:

waaiiiiiiiiiii cecilia u just had to quote her and bring dat pic into dis page lol ewww
yup! so everyone who missed it on the last page can happily view it on tis page..muahhhahahahah

cecilia

Staff member
^when there's kashie, there's offtopic talk :clap:
i don't mind .. but the picture is just too much to handle ..

anyhow, i want a 3rd teaser .. maybe something sweet to go with the new pictures.

nikki1786

LizQuen
girls i noe u meant no harm...but can we not use that word in tat matter..in tat way..homosexuality is a real strong issue for me okies..i'm heterosexual..but i seriously don't like it..
whooppps kashie... i didnt know. LOL i have many gay friends you know... LOL honestly, we talk that way XD when me and gay friends hang out... the sometime usually dress like that XD my gay friend often says "i didnt have time to cosplay"... LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
^when there's kashie, there's offtopic talk :clap:
i don't mind .. but the picture is just too much to handle ..

anyhow, i want a 3rd teaser .. maybe something sweet to go with the new pictures.

lol... maybe after bgst... there will be a 3rd teaser now... LOL

i've been spamming lately... gotta G... imma head out to meet my friend, going to watch a movie.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
ken definitely looks tired in those pics...baby ken been keeping him up for sure...he probably dont get to spend time with the baby in the day time much so he probably stayed up with him while noi rests....awww, such a wonderful husband and daddy...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!! doh! >< but they're misleading in my mind.. T-T they look so heartsy-lovey like a really happy lakorn but in fact it's gonna be so tragic...and like i said, what with Ken marrying Vicki how will it work out????
awwwwwwwwwwww..! but Ken and Aff in bed together, that was a real cute picture..just looks real romantic!
i'm so diggin' Ken+Aff!
lol i won't even go into the couples thing!

omfg! that picture cracked me up! you know which one i'm talking about! lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
NIKKI!
where are you girl?
i'm waiting for you on msn i just saw you like 5 mins ago but now your gone.
i have a song i want you to translate for me hahaha.
i found it before you got on msn and then when you got on i lost it and now that your off i found it again hahahahaaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
NIKKI!
where are you girl?
i'm waiting for you on msn i just saw you like 5 mins ago but now your gone.
i have a song i want you to translate for me hahaha.
i found it before you got on msn and then when you got on i lost it and now that your off i found it again hahahahaaha

lol... im online again... sorry i just need to get ready for tomorrow's visiting at the memorial park... LOL but anyhow, im online now... buzz me anytime... ^_^