Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! teaser 4 has got to be my fav...it's so sad..and for once..u see their love being portray! i love Ken's line " I don't know if that man loves you more or less than I do, but I don't love you less than him" *tears*

and hey! ken sounds prettie good w/ the song...hmm wonder where Diamend is at?

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, thats ken/aff singing in the background? if so, sounds pretty good. im so excited just 2 more days everyone! havent seen sad love drama in awhile

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! teaser 4 has got to be my fav...it's so sad..and for once..u see their love being portray! i love Ken's line " I don't know if that man loves you more or less than I do, but I don't love you less than him" *tears*

I have to agree with you!! This is my fav teaser!! It so sadd and romantic!! :wub:

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i think that the part where it shows Ken and Vicky getting marry is only a movie that they are shooting within the lakorn itself because it does say that they are both actors and actresses in the lakorn. so maybe ken took it a little to far and kissed vicky forreal on the set because he wanted aff to be jealous. because remember aff is working as ken's assistant or something so she would be there to see it. that's what I think this is all about because I don't think and hopes that ken doesn't really marry Vicky in the lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah good catch, I think the K/V wedding is part is a lakorn they're filming too. I went to read the synopsis and in the one pic with K/V in wedding clothes Aff isn't dressed for a wedding and she's holding a clipboard and also the other guy in the scene with the flowers isn't dressed for a wedding either.

I can't wait for this to air, it looks really good. Haven't been excited for a lakorn in a while so I hope this meet expectations and isn't all hype.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

right here jaa :D u thought i disappeared again? lol not from dis thread lol i went up to nyc to hab fun lol i'm back though. oh my garsh da 4th teaser was goooood

cecilia

Staff member
Wallpaper from tv3 page.

ecard :

Credit: tv3

btw. bau, that's a nice banner ^^

you know something? .. when i look at the ch3 star page, i can't seem to find Ken, he's missing from there? --- hm?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah good catch, I think the K/V wedding is part is a lakorn they're filming too. I went to read the synopsis and in the one pic with K/V in wedding clothes Aff isn't dressed for a wedding and she's holding a clipboard and also the other guy in the scene with the flowers isn't dressed for a wedding either.

I can't wait for this to air, it looks really good. Haven't been excited for a lakorn in a while so I hope this meet expectations and isn't all hype.
wow! good eyes...i didn't even put tat into consideration...hm..they weren't dressed for the ocassion huh...i hope K/V didn't get married for reals though...ehehhe...

and yes i hope tis does live up to our expectations....i hope it'll be like SB..i was so hyped i was scared it would disappoint me...but nope..*smile*

right here jaa :D u thought i disappeared again? lol not from dis thread lol i went up to nyc to hab fun lol i'm back though. oh my garsh da 4th teaser was goooood
NYC eh? goodness i live on the other side of the country..i'll make it there one day though...ehehe...lol yeah i was like did she disappear again? cuz u usuallie do for a while and then u pop back up....ehehhe -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sometimes i can't keep up w/ da spamming so i disappear LOL but during sawan bieng i aint even watch it LOL if i disappear forever dat means i dropped da lakorn hahaha. erybody live on da west coast. aint nobody live on da east coast but me lol

annea

sarNie Adult
omg gotta love teaser 4 that was sad....cant wait for the lakorn to air now....

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci for the walli!!
omgah teaser 4 is my fave too!!
i loved what Ken said in there..soo damn sweettt <3
i can't wait to hear him sing in there too! ^meltsss
2 more daysssss <3

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No offense to Ch. 3, but I've seen better banners than the wallpapers they have...can't they be a little more creative?

It's getting so close I just might cry ahead of time, you know, to get it out of the way...I'm sure I'd be crying so much I wouldn't be able to see...the 30 second teasers already brings tears to my eyes...

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i say the same thing too when i click on them WALLPAPERS.
the ECARD are much better, they should have use them for WALLIES instead :clap:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
btw. bau, that's a nice banner ^^

you know something? .. when i look at the ch3 star page, i can't seem to find Ken, he's missing from there? --- hm?
now that you mentioned it ceci, i tried to look for him too but i cant find him >< they probly forgot him :eek: