Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't count. my eyes are busy looking at elsewhere :p

yes. i'm waiting for the SAPAI lakorn ..
i hope it's good.
so far, Anne's lakorn have not disappoint me.

i watch quite few of ken's lakorn, but have not get 'into' him yet.
i've tried .. even forcing myself .. but at the end, i can't denied it :p
so yup. let's hope JAI RAO will do it for me ..

Tikker .. well, he signed his name this way according to the autograph i got from him :p (all thanks to Kristie)
that's how i come to call him TIK .. TIKKER .. i see it once in awhile in the NAVIGATOR site too.

So, krit with short hair is a must for him. it create the bad boy image. on top of that. a short military cut too.
but the long hair .. like in wimarn sai .. no please .. that long already make him look like a BIG TIME smoker. (which i dont' like)
anyway, i like t when he's sporting short do or that short military cut.

as for nice arm .. yes, i do like them too .. give a comfort when you're in their embrace. :p

everyone else. is scrawny. I like Aof C .. but he's too scrawny for Pinky :p (they're cute but when they're together. Pinky seem to be stronger than him)

daimen, it must be the 'almost' cross eyes that he have that make him look chinese .. :p -- i won't pick on him much b/c he have that hidden charm within him like Bie :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO who is dat??
i'm pretending i dunno who it is LOL
wat i did ALL of tat for u and tat's wat i get in return? lol... :lol:

nah...tat's the way to go..."turn the other cheek" :unsure:

^:p a reason to drool --- he worked hard for them pack though. no fat, just chicken breast and veggie -- strict diet.
so if KENNY want them pack .. he needs to cut lose them fatty stuff and stick on veggie -- doesn't he have a gym thingy in his house?

-- for me. i like the nice front view with the nice **ahem** figure :blush:\

OMG, kashie. you did not just do that ..
that's so uncalled for ..
i can't picture aof with nice figure.
maybe he's too nice of a guy for me to picture that.
i adore his voice :wub:
^you didn't recognize? :eek:
the manipulation make him look almost like a chinese actor, i can't seem pinpoint the name of this person either.

original is BRENDA FRASER, right?
Wat?! chicken breast and veggies...tat is so not living life..i dun care how many placeless he's been or how many amazing tings he been involve in..life is NOTHING w/ out food :lmao: ... :lmao: i eat a lot juz in case u wanna knoe...and i'm in prettie good shape...wow..i didn't know tat..tat was some RAIN 101 for me..no thanx..i like my Ken's body the way it is...yeah he has a gym in is house...Khunnatum..running back and forth to fetch the diapers and bottless...tat's a good work out...lol..no but yeah he has his trad-mill and all....

brendan fraser who? no idea i juz snatched the pix off google...

uncalled for? kinda like tat guy in tose tight pants :loool: ..gosh i'm happie tat talk is over...btw where in the world is noy now tat i've gotta Diamend back

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe noy went on vacation. i came back from mine so she went off to hers LOL ew kashie what pic did u use for dat? LOL dat was so weird LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^i didn't count. my eyes are busy looking at elsewhere :p

yes. i'm waiting for the SAPAI lakorn ..
i hope it's good.
so far, Anne's lakorn have not disappoint me.

i watch quite few of ken's lakorn, but have not get 'into' him yet.
i've tried .. even forcing myself .. but at the end, i can't denied it :p
so yup. let's hope JAI RAO will do it for me ..

Tikker .. well, he signed his name this way according to the autograph i got from him :p (all thanks to Kristie)
that's how i come to call him TIK .. TIKKER .. i see it once in awhile in the NAVIGATOR site too.
a lot of lakorns to look forward to next year...

denial..i can neva finish any A-team lakorns...i guess i still have my lilo bias side of me...lol..but i'm real interested in their new one "Burnt Sugar"

reallie i'm so jealous..the only Thai celebrity i got a autograph from i Dan Worawech :wub:

ceci u been to the Silamanee thread correct? goodness..the gals there are so calm and mature...unlike the threads i'm use to..like here / SB / Ngao Asoke / JLR...goodness

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe noy went on vacation. i came back from mine so she went off to hers LOL ew kashie what pic did u use for dat? LOL dat was so weird LOL
maybe huh? u guys taking turns? gosh wen she comes back i might take mines...lol :lol: no i can't cuz Jai Rao is airing...last time i had a 3 day field trip during SB airing..i didn't wanna go at all *tears* lol

the original are rite under the manipulation tis is my first manipulation..and i did it in like 5 min. so it's bound to look weird

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i meant dat it was way weird seeing him like dat cause i'm used to seeing his skinny ass self LOL i only see brendan's pic as da original

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i know...he is skinnie and got skinnier recently too...

reallie? i can see it...anyways...here it is

BYE GIRLS! i'm off for now..and if i come back on in the next two hours or so..please kick me off...thank u very much...last update!

8 Hours & 45 mins b4 airing time​

cecilia

Staff member
^now, i get super jealous of you too .. d2b is a big thing for me too.
i once wish i can fly to thailand to watch their concert before the whole big problem arrived :(
so sad --- now that he's back on topic everywhere i go too :(

as for Rain, he eats alot. if you follow him like me and Chong. you'll know. he can't live without food. :loool:
but like you said. he's an singer/dancer/actor, in the end, all these food don't affect him.
all them workout activities from going here and there shed of the pound quickly for him.
plus the single life, seem to motivate him to work out more than regular ppl :loool:

haha. we're missing noy and chong.
spamming before the BIG DAY tomorrow :clap:

yes. silamanee thread seem to have mature fans .. but its' getting heat there b/c of finger pointing here and there ..
but not to the extreme like SB and JLR -- we're everyone's ganging on everyone when it first aired (think about it.it was actually fun))
I guess. i'm bias when it come to ateam but i also try to be open about their other onscreen partner.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he has to eat a lot. all dat dancing he does. he'd be thin like paper if he aint eat lol

somethin must be wrong kashie cause i still can't see da pic lol it's ok u go off now since it seem like u really have to go lol

cecilia

Staff member
^you're in denial :loool: .. it looks horrible anyway -- not kashie's fault .. but the picture just don't go together .. aof with built body. i can't picture. imagine, he show on stage someday, showing them packs --- i'll fall of my chair in no doubt --- or that i'm use to see him being boney like you gals said to imagine built Aof :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So excited...I read the previews for tomorrow's eppy, and it is already gonna be intense...they kick off the lakorn with the tension between Vic and Aeuy...I guess that really helps the audience see the pace of the lakorn...I think the love triangle-square, whatever it is will already be seen tomorrow...

I'm dying...only just one more day...

Quick question...I saw a clip of a behind-the-scenes lakorn with Win, he was doing a fight scene with Louis and Lift...and I think Fang is the N'ek, not sure...does anyone know what the lakorn is called? Fell in love with this boy after watching Pbom Ruk Roy Adeed...here's t he clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id-JhS4tKFA

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL he used to be fit though. when he was in af still LOL then he got chubby after da season ended then he got skinny as shiet lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been listening to the Aof and Beau song...and you're right Diamend...I prefer them not singing all the words together...I liked how it started in the beginning, with their separate verses...and everytime I hear the song, I automatically get depressed...I guess it's cuz inside my head, it's replaying those teasers over and over...all that crying...

Can't wait til they make the video for the songs!

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why when he dance or do goofy stuff. you see his movement funny :loool:

So, the lakorn is “Fah Hai Rao Maa Rak Gan” it's starting Charm Onwarin Osathanond (Miss Thailand Universe 2006) and Win .. i guess. the lakorn got put on hold/stock .. Lyn wrote a post about t here : http://iheartlakorns.com/page/4/

i saw a cap of Aof and Ken behind him being display on a screen .. i thought, maybe it's for JAI RAO. but b/c aof sing the ost to SB too .. so i'm not sure.
i should have post the cap here to clarify earlier .. but anyway, i can't wait to see the one by Boy of Peach maker .. i wish the girl in the mv is someone else instead of Natalie ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat was da mv for joot orn da song for sawan being. lol i just read ur comment up dere bout him almost having crossed eyes LOL it's not dat but it's cause he is chinese LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, now that you mentioned that .. i remember, it was mentioned during that interview with the four brothers in TEETRA GONG SONG in that one show back then :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Kashie, that's too funny :loool: 8 packs **rolling on floor*** ..
he still have them pack. .. just ask Chong, she'll know. Lol

haha. this is the man, i wanna run to and hug tightly :p **showing him off**

but i guess, if i'm crazy about Ken, seeing him shirtless will make me crazy too. (yes, noi is very lucky,baby khun is the living proof of it :p )
i guess, i will go crazy seeing tikker shirtless as well .. so i suppose. pack doesn't matter for thai actor :p
so far, no one of my p'ek in the list have beat Rain's spot yet. :wub:

woohooo. only a few hours to go. i'm all pump up for it.
OMG ceci... lovin' those sexxxyyyy pics of RAIN!!! *drool* *hyperventilate* *faints*

I don't mind if Ken doesn't have 6 packs... he's still HOT even without them!! :drool: