Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
finally kashie! you missed out girl! lol it was gooooood!
thanks for the clip! i will send it to ami asap! lol we were talking about thai dubbed dramas and how the thai dubbed voices are always sooooo annoying. i would say its worst than hmong and khmer dubbed hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not doing anymore sc's lol its too much work and taking away from my jai rao time hahaha
man i really thought i got the sc of them in the car..what happened to it? ugh oh well. i'll just remember it in my head hahaha
ok donna goodnight/morning!

ughhhh this one was too good to pass up.

dowlongfah here's the website
http://www.maxnettv.tv/module_tvonlines/in...1392&tbl=tv

seriously we all need to go to costco for our supply of tissues.
its already so heartbreaking and its only ep 1. :spin:
am i the only one steaming? lol

wow! moh all of this in ep. 1 alone..wow lotx of action :spin:

danana82

sarNie Egg
Omg, that was awesome and it was only the first epi. I can now put my mascara on. Lol. Dang, 24 hours seem to take forever. I hope it goes by quick. Off to work now, be back later. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol lazie senior year i remember that...gosh that was a long time ago hahaha
girrll you could have been chatting with me on msn about all these sad scenes :loool:
mmm hmm girl all that in just ep 1 plus i only sc some of the scenes with aff/ken.
cant wait for the next ep. will it be all week or just on wednesdays? i need to plan my whole calander around this lakorn now lmfao!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! i want to seee it soooooooo BAD!!!

but stupid camus internet doesn't allow us to watch videos...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to wait until i get home to watch it!

ARGH!!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Peaches that was super fast!
Diana I didnt really see a lot of Ann T maybe because durring commerical I was fixing my sc but I did see her a couple of times and I saw Pim or is her name Pin? Jeterins wife at least I think it was her? And there sure are a lot of powder milk products in Thailand.

neena

sarNie Adult
awe damn!! i was going to wake up to watch the live but i woke up too late!!! that crazy dream didn't let me wake up! lol...anyway, i'll get it elsewhere. can't wait to watch!!! i'm excited!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i record and sleep :loool:
so if i lack sleep, i have no reason to complain LOL

is it just me? .. i think they play Aof's song too much :(
making me kindda sick of it now :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang, only epi 1 and theres already so much crying. intense! how will i be able to handle this. cant wait to dl the full epi. i like the opening how they made it seem like an actual award with many daras entering. ken is certainly a superstar!

thanks cecilia

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm not doing anymore sc's lol its too much work and taking away from my jai rao time hahaha
man i really thought i got the sc of them in the car..what happened to it? ugh oh well. i'll just remember it in my head hahaha
ok donna goodnight/morning!

omg! it looks soooo good! cant wait to dl it!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
diana it was worth the wait for sure. mm hmm girl hold off on the mascara. i suggest until you get to the parking lot of work lol
saobomp its really good! you wont regret all this waiting lol.
i only sc the scenes of aff and ken theres a lot more you havent seen.

is this in ep1? omg! just the first ep and already good!

nikki1786

LizQuen
when i can DL the clip now? LOL im trying to compile it :) so imma DL it for the mv's LOL. buy anyhow, im still waiting for wishy.

neena

sarNie Adult
so far so good!! i love aff in here!!! she's so hot!!! lol...every time i look at her...whoa...i'm so jealous!!! she has the PERFECT face!!! I love her!!! (not as much as sarn though because I love men more. lol.) can't wait for the subs!! i have no idea what they are saying...aff cries so beautifully!! ken looks good when he's angry!! his english was so cute too!!