Jai Rao(Makers Group)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wow! Moh! u are wayy fast! a MV alreadie

GIRLS I DUN WANNA BRAG! but i'm so happie cuz i juz got my acceptance letter from UC DAVIS...one of my top choices fro UC's...i'm so excited!
wait wat? acceptance letter already? u shulda applied to UCLA! thats where its at rite there! plus u can take THAI at UCLA.

on top of that...lol imma guy, so u shulda included GIRLS and GUY...lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i dont think that guy is aff's finance b/c it was never mentioned???
he's a doctor that i know of and supposely he's taking care of aff to help her along with some of his other patient he says. he told lift's dad that he's not sure if he can help b/c his schedules re some what booked.

yes ken is hott in anything. i think his crying is fine; i felt it and tears slowly drop hehe. it's sad already. it's a different kind of emotion with this movie more so love towards a girl/guy.

in Sawan bieng it's more so the lack of love from your father; that has a very strong effect i think. anyone would be devasted if their parent didnt show them love and have time for them. we feel that sadness more b/c its from your family and not just anyone else. u can let go a love from a relationship and move on; get what i'm saying...

i felt his crying in sawan biang was more believable. i wasnt feelin the sadness when Ken cried at the bus station.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
RNHJR w/ Janie too..dun forget tat one...and also Oum Ruk...both his parents were gone
yup... and in umm... wat's that other one...
oh yeah.. the other one with aom... i forgot wat it's called...

but i didn't see his parents in there even once so i'm guessing that he doesn't have any parents in that one...

so far.. that's it...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
really? cuz i kno ken and aff is gonna have their own version too...

but damn, i want the theme songs now.
r they?? yeah... i saw the clip of them in the studio recording... but i didn't think they were going to release it...
yeah... at first i thought it was p'ken singing the ending song at the end of the lakorn... but i recognize it wasn't his voice...

if u want the theme songs... u can d/l them on the forum... just go to the buddie media... and look for it in the thai music section...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awe man... I don't have time for this lakorn! Too busy! :lmao:
I guess I'll wait until the lakorn is over so i can get it on DVD.
You ladies will have to spam without me. :dude:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so similiar to a chinese movie played by Jackie cheung's wife so many years ago. This is how the movie was like, nangeke was rich girl but has brain tumor and met a superstar praeke. They fall in love and had one night stand. But he never knew that she has brain cancer. Her father was against it. She left him for so many years to go to America with her father but then she begged her with her last wishes to came back to hong kong to see him and gave the son to the father . At first he was angry at her and did not wanted to see her. Until one day, her father told him that she has a reason why she had to fled to America and that she did not had much time left. The praeke cried and hugged her and his son. It was a sad movie. Can someone tell me the summary of this lakorn?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow dat kinda sound like dis lakorn except ken and aff new each other since they was little

Awe man... I don't have time for this lakorn! Too busy! :lmao:
I guess I'll wait until the lakorn is over so i can get it on DVD.
You ladies will have to spam without me. :dude:
dere u are lol aw school got u swamped? dat sucks. i remember what it felt like lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I just watched some parts over again and OH MY DAMN! even ken's shadow looks good! hahahaha :loool:
how are we going to function with only jai rao on wed&thurs? :blink: :loool:

kermint

sarNie Adult
might in love this lakorn tho. ken looks good and aff looks pretty. vicky looks good and nott isn't bad too. lakorn is interesting and sad lakorn but love it.

cecilia

Staff member
congratulations kashie!!!!

i'm sorry but dis lakorn is too much lol they made his character too cool lol w/ all dem bodyguards and shiet and what was dat all bout when aff went to see him at king power where da award show was he just walked to her and they talked like nobody else was in da room. ahhh and they playin da song to death. i'll keep watchin though lol oh man haha
haha .. i'm with you on that. i think ALOT OF MOOD swing had been played in episode 1.
i guess, the director want to pull the audience by starting out with all these emotions.
i know. most of the girls/guy in here feel the emotion ..
but i sit here .. not feeling anything ..
i just can't feel it ..

and yes. the SONG .. no matter how many time i go back to visit scenes -- its like they constantly taking chances to play Aof's and Beau's song .. at every scene they canget .. Lol .. imagine they do this for the whole 12-13 episodes .. IT WOULD DRIVE ME NUTS and HATE THAT SONG .. for now, i think they need to cool down on that ..

as for the part you point out .. i wonder the same thing too .. How can they just let stranger barge in like that when a SUPERSTAR is in front of you.
i mean, i compare this to superstar life -- someone like Rain who is known outside of his home country .. even fans are not allow to get this close and personal w/him unless, it's approve by him or recognize by the bodyguard --

(haha. i guess, if i keep going, i will find flaw and pinpoint things out :p )

ken and aff sing a different song. i forgot what it's called
the song is 'MY HEART BELONG TO YOU' jai khon chan peun kon ter

just want to point out for MONGASTEEN that ken did not sing in today's episode. it's the original version sung by Boy of Peacemaker, Ken don't' have that nice of a voice :p (HOWEVER, i'm anxious and want to hear ken/aff's version as well)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
do they not have another song to play? is dat song da only one in dis lakorn soundtrack? u know LOL good lorddddd. how come they don't play boy's song? but da song does sound nice w/ dem singing it separately

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wahh so much crying in episode one!!
But I love it. Aff is so pretty and Ken is so hott!! hehe.
I'm excited for tomorrow since it doesn't seem like a lot of crying hehe

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay ladies...I know that we all can find mistakes with this lakorn, especially in the future episodes...but we also have to remember it's a lakorn, so even though it all doesn't make sense to us, it certainly makes sense in the lakorn world...Plus, I think we should all just keep an open mind, and hopefully not focus on Ken's tight pants in future episodes, so we can fully enjoy this tragic love story for all it's worth...

I don't want to sound like I'm scolding, which I'm not...I just see this as the biggest love story lakorn for this year, and just want it to be seen as a great love story...because I'm a hopeless romantic...and lakorns like this one are rare for me...I haven't seen so many that focuses on the strong love between two people, like in this one.

Oh, I thought it was funny at the beginning when Ken arrives with his entourage, Melanie aka Vicky is standing there like she's all that, then he takes just two seconds to look at her, and walks in...I thought that was hilarious, and it just goes to show how hurt Koravic was when Aeuy left, for him to use a women he barely noticed to hurt her....that's all I've seen so far.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean. i've tried to be open mind .. but the song literately killed it ..
do they not have another song to play? is dat song da only one in dis lakorn soundtrack? u know LOL good lorddddd. how come they don't play boy's song? but da song does sound nice w/ dem singing it separately
haha. with the pace of how often they play this song ..
i almost want to just jump in and say, PLAY SOME RANDOM song, any song is fine. LOl
it does sound nice when it's sung separately, but overplay can be annoying ..
to tell you the truth, i'm so annoyed to the point where i just don't listen to the song anymore.

On the other hand, i couldn't seem to get enough of BOY's song ..
i feel, there are some scene in episode 1 that could have use Boy's song to persuade emotion.
it really killed the mood for me .. and i'm trying hard to SINK into their sad love story ..