Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao...wow i'm kind of gratefull that i didnt get tired of that song. it still has the "wow" effect on me.
CONGRATS KASHIE! are you going for med?

i was wondering the same thing about how there was no security for aff.
because of the award show when i was streaming this morning i was like wtf? i thought they were going to air jai rao... :loool:
and then before they aired see san shared a blooper from kens speech and i was like "ken got another award?" :loool:

alrighty...I have not been reading about this lakorn from since it was first threaded...have no idea what the storyline is other then that its sad and of course ken and Aff are the leads..
well just saw ep. 1..and dang..so much drama already..and lotsa crying too..gosh so sad..

but very good..I'm hooked.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^i know what you mean. i've tried to be open mind .. but the song literately killed it ..

haha. with the pace of how often they play this song ..
i almost want to just jump in and say, PLAY SOME RANDOM song, any song is fine. LOl
it does sound nice when it's sung separately, but overplay can be annoying ..
to tell you the truth, i'm so annoyed to the point where i just don't listen to the song anymore.

On the other hand, i couldn't seem to get enough of BOY's song ..
i feel, there are some scene in episode 1 that could have use Boy's song to persuade emotion.
it really killed the mood for me .. and i'm trying hard to SINK into their sad love story ..
they could play just music or sound effects LOL i don't care oh my garsh anything. even da people at aof's forum is like they play it too damn much LOL

ice_creamgirl04 dats good dat u aint sick of it. i like aof's voice but i feel like they're tryin to kill us all w/ da same verse over and over again LOL hey was u class of 04? just wondering cause of ur username lol

cecilia

Staff member
ah, CONGRATS Kashie for the acceptance letter ..
another thing to be happy next to Jai Rao for you :p

Moh, you're in the WOW effect :p
i used to love it so much before it air
but after watching so many sad scenes with this song ..
i grew tired of it .. **actually, i get tired of things easily too :p

DAIMEND .. i agree. the music in general can actually pull the audience's feeling in more than the verses LOL ..

anyway, i will try to keep an open mind for this .. but so hard when i see flaw ;) -- the urge to point out :x:

cecilia

Staff member
^its' the only way to critique the lakorn .. to point out flaw :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ceci i do agree though that they should have used boy's song in some of the scenes.
maybe they're saving that song for a more intense scene? like when aff dies? lol jk who knows if she will die or not.
i think they both should die. :loool: it would make me more happy than to see one die and one still alive.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint even done w/ eps 1 yet. i'm takin a break from da song LOL

ice_creamgirl04 u aint answer my question lol just wondering if u was class of 04

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha they probaly want us to be "in" with the lakorn by constantly playing the song. it sure makes my heart ache though.

cecilia

Staff member
ceci i do agree though that they should have used boy's song in some of the scenes.
maybe they're saving that song for a more intense scene? like when aff dies? lol jk who knows if she will die or not.
i think they both should die. :loool: it would make me more happy than to see one die and one still alive.
:( when she died? .. no, let them both died -- -- this way, THEIR
belong to each other :clap:

ice_creamgirl04 u aint answer my question lol just wondering if u was class of 04
i tell you. it's the SONG'S for delaying us watcher :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

lol sorry i didnt even notice you asked me. i tend to just glance over posts :loool:
yes yes i am class of 04 :dude:
OMG my mouth is burning. i just ate a spoonfull of chopped hot chilli peppers. well i mixed it with my food but still holy crap its hot. i can feel it burning down into my stomach. i hate the feeling but peppers are just too good for me to resist.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if both die it'll be like another saung row nirondon. so is the ending still what someone has mention before that ken will end w/aff although she became crazy or did it get change again

cecilia

Staff member
^Wishy once said .. they will changed the ending .. to make him stay with her when she went crazy :p

Credit: pantip

cecilia

Staff member
^the one i uploaded there is 700 kbps quality ..
not sure if it's better than the LQ IPTV uploaded.
It's from IPTV too . but the HQ version of it .

onahc

sarNie Elites
aof's song is overkill! i'm gonna go crazy if i here that song one more time and i hope we aren't going to be torchered until the end. my god!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she goes crazy at da end? oh man

aof's song is overkill! i'm gonna go crazy if i here that song one more time and i hope we aren't going to be torchered until the end. my god!
lol i'm hopin w/ u dat it's only dis eps LOL i usually don't notice lyrics when i listen to a song but since they play his voice so much in eps 1 i hear every word and it's too sad.