Jai Rao(Makers Group)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i thought his english is pretty good; perhaps u can depict a lil but not as much. it's clear that sounds good speaking in english hehe...

cant get any hotter...

yes, the movie is great just the song that needs to tone down just a lil but then again i think it's because of the slow motion that they might be trying to use towards who knows...

wanna see the second part...

danana82

sarNie Egg
As much as I love the opening song, I'm started to get tired of it from too much. Eww...I just saw the reporter guy kiss natalie. Isn't he like hella older than her??? :blink: :blink:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
The opening title looks so sweet! That scene where Ken and Aff is hugging and smiling and then started crying! Ahhh breaks my heart! Also looks like Vicky and Nott will have some kind of relationship together.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man how the heck does aff keep getting into these big events without getting thrown out?
i would like to know her secret hahahaha

danana82

sarNie Egg
man how the heck does aff keep getting into these big events without getting thrown out?
i would like to know her secret hahahaha
Lol. I know huh? I would think there would be security every where. Things may look all hunky dory for luc the doctor, but apparently he has a psycho ex wife. lol. btw, i love all the thai commericals. they hella crack me up.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's just me... but.. doesn't it seem like jai rao is a sequel to some other lakorn??
cause the first episode started from when p'ken and p'aff first met after a long time... and usually in lakorns... they slowly introduce the p'ek and na'ek to us... but this lakorn... it seemed like the story has been already told to us before hand...
do u guys get what i'm trying to say??? even i'm confusing myself...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
like i said before, aof's song wouldnt get so annoying if it was catchy..

like in sawan bieng, my fav part was when aof starts out, "joot aon kong chun!"

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So far so good on epi 1. Love Aof's voice and song!

Anyhow, don't tell me Aff might die in this lakorn. She definitely has a health problem, probably brain cancer of some sort since she had to rush to America and didn't tell Ken. So my guess is she kept it a secret from him so that he can follow his dream to become a star and not have to worry about taking care of her. Ken as always is so HOT to look at. From the look of teasers it's clear to say that Vicki and Nott will get each other.

Can't wait to see more epi!