Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol there should be more smilies on here. maybe i'll start searching for my own and post it as a img lol

lmao thats what i did. i stole this one too its cute.
i see it being used for a one of sarns fan fics...the contract one i belive its the #nigts a week. hahaha

this is what ceci and bau will be doing to me for stealing off ateam

and this will be what i will do
:loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
bau where have you been? you havent even watched ep 1 yet? lol i thought you streamed it with me the other day? hahaha
ohhh i will have to burn this for my mom to watch too. idk if she'll like it though. for sure i think she'll like Silamanee i havent even started to dl that one yet hahaha. i'm trying to catch that one live but i dont the schedule for that one.
lol mohmoh, been doin assignment work ka!

lol i used to make vcds to watch on my tv too but now i'm lazy and i don't care lol so i watch on computer
haha, i just convert mine to avi and put it on my usb .. cause my dvd player has a usb port :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao thats what i did. i stole this one too its cute.
i see it being used for a one of sarns fan fics...the contract one i belive its the #nigts a week. hahaha

this is what ceci and bau will be doing to me for stealing off ateam

and this will be what i will do
:loool:
LMFAO mohmoh, *runs off to ateam to find some*
lor lerng ka!

nah we wont kill ya na, only cause we
you

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol mohmoh, been doin assignment work ka!
haha, i just convert mine to avi and put it on my usb .. cause my dvd player has a usb port :p
i hope you finsihed your assignments. ateam meeting today

bau thats pretty smart. i didnt even think about that. well i dont even have a vcr/dvd player with a usb port but i'm going to look for one now.

wow i didnt even notice that mad one..i will have to steal it too hahaha

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
and yeah, omg im watchin the first ep. and it's so emotional already

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i hope you finsihed your assignments. ateam meeting today

bau thats pretty smart. i didnt even think about that. well i dont even have a vcr/dvd player with a usb port but i'm going to look for one now.

wow i didnt even notice that mad one..i will have to steal it too hahaha
really ateam meeting... cool, hopefully you picked a right timing so it wont be like 4am here lmao.
yeh, getting a dvd player with a usb is really useful. i watch all my lakorns that i DL on my tv now. and the converting doesnt take that long too so it's convenient.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
heck yes i'm going to get one with a usb port too.
that will save me a ton on buying dvd's. i'll just buy one of those external hard drives.
lol bau idk what the time will be over there? i set it for 8:30pm over here but i can change if thats too early?
and i was thinking i can change it to saturday if its too soon.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
heck yes i'm going to get one with a usb port too.
that will save me a ton on buying dvd's. i'll just buy one of those external hard drives.
lol bau idk what the time will be over there? i set it for 8:30pm over here but i can change if thats too early?
and i was thinking i can change it to saturday if its too soon.
ha yeah i'll tried putting my external hard drive in the usb port for the dvd player too but it didnt pick up...so yeah i just use the 2GB usb to put the lakorn files on there to watch.

anyways, moh it's goin to be 2pm (on saturday) over here so it's all good.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
HOLY SMOKES! look @ them time. I better go to bed. I thought it was only 12 am hahahahaha
goodnight everyone

i've been having good dreams about krit lately.
kekekeke i cant tell yall what they're about but they sure do get
it will leave yall
awww i couldnt save that smiley to twitch lol oh well goodnight again.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
HOLY SMOKES! look @ them time. I better go to bed. I thought it was only 12 am hahahahaha
goodnight everyone

i've been having good dreams about krit lately.
kekekeke i cant tell yall what they're about but they sure do get
it will leave yall
awww i couldnt save that smiley to twitch lol oh well goodnight again.
lmao now ur just posting to use them new emoticons of ur's .. JK JK JK.
good night ka mohmoh!!

cecilia

Staff member
moh. in Sexybi, we called those dreams, story of the Secret Society -- it's where the untold be told *wink* lemonade sound familiar :p
you're complaining .. it's 4:30 am here .. i need to get to bed too LOL

bau, yes, the emoticons. i'm too lazy to look for them smiley most of the time. so i pretty much .. just stick to :wub: :p :loool: .. very limited or LOL

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
im confused!!
why did aff leave ken? and is that her fiance? help me.... im lost is aff sick or something is that why she left?