Jai Rao(Makers Group)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
speakin bout that, when i was watchin JR yesterday it did seem like she called him 'tee ruk' instead of p'lak lmao.
hehe speakin about HS, im still in it <_< so much tests and assignments!
u shuld be happy ur still in HS..i jus graduated from HS, n i miss it sooo much. college life is soo complicated even tho u have a lot of free time..

people are really competitive in college, u have no idea!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol maybe i'm bias or not... -_- ..but most of Sawan Bieng made sense to me...well all the parts with Kavee made sense to me...even the rapes...well like the first one....he was pushed over the edge.... the ones in between does too...i guess..he was juz a perve then... :lol: ...but i totallie understand where he gets his anger from and why he falls in love with Narin..for SB i was more into Kavee & Khun Kid's story than Narin & Kavee...i tink the father and son relationship...i haven't seen another thai drama tat have portray it this way before...and i tink it absolutely great...in a way i understood why narin could love kavee and in another way i can't...like it's weird but i tink their love is dark, an almost tragic love...i tink wen a couple goes through a dark stage...divorce watever i may be and can come back to love each other...it makes they're love tat much stronger
i thot his first rape made sense, cuz he wanted to get back at leela, but then the other rapes were just selfish. one cuz narin didnt eat, cuz narin wouldnt apologize, and because narin didnt want to be his scapegoat...

i totally feel for ken's anger when he's havin the father-son relationship problem.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i'm done w/ college LOL ahhh where do i fit in? lol
Hey, the woman I met to go see Lift-Oil with is 29, and we met from this forum...so you're good. When it comes to lakorns, age ain't nothing but a number. Trust me when I say, even if I'm 60, I'll still be watching, still be talking about this stuff...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh deres lots of aunties dat still watch lakorn and love talkin bout it but it's usually just among friends not online lol it's ok though. my bday just past and i just don't wanna get older dats all lol i'll be on forums for a long time lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh deres lots of aunties dat still watch lakorn and love talkin bout it but it's usually just among friends not online lol it's ok though. my bday just past and i just don't wanna get older dats all lol i'll be on forums for a long time lol
Just awhile ago, the mall is across from my school so my sister and I went there to grab something to eat. This salesman came up to me and my sister and started fancy me with his nails and asked if I wanted mine to look like his. I said no and he said come on. So he literally grabbed my hand, at that moment I wanted to beat him up but I was like okay whatever. He kept bugging me and lowering the price. I said maybe next time. And he said how old are you. I answer 18. My sister laughed as she was standing next to me. I didn't catch myself. I am not 18. :loool: LMAO Okay back to the guy, he said he'll offer it to me for 25 bucks. First it was 89, the second time was 35. I still refuse to buy it. I told the guy I already have one 3 years ago and I still have today. I used it probably three times and that was about it. LOL

Wow that was totally off topic.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is it just me, or does waiting for this lakorn seems longer than any lakorn that has ever aired? I used to wait for Sapai Look Tung every week, but I don't remember it being this long.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it just me, or does waiting for this lakorn seems longer than any lakorn that has ever aired? I used to wait for Sapai Look Tung every week, but I don't remember it being this long.
haha lol. yeah it does seem forever! well wed-thurs always seem so long awaty from me!! lol! and i've noticed that a lot of my favorite lakorns end up being wed-thurs slot! lol!

thea

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know how many eps this lakorn is and when it will end. i am dying of waiting lol. I think i will watch once it finish airing b/c the waiting and longing for more eps each wk is driving me crazy lol cant even concentrate at work. anywho back to listening to the song from the lakorn. *sigh*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Just awhile ago, the mall is across from my school so my sister and I went there to grab something to eat. This salesman came up to me and my sister and started fancy me with his nails and asked if I wanted mine to look like his. I said no and he said come on. So he literally grabbed my hand, at that moment I wanted to beat him up but I was like okay whatever. He kept bugging me and lowering the price. I said maybe next time. And he said how old are you. I answer 18. My sister laughed as she was standing next to me. I didn't catch myself. I am not 18. :loool: LMAO Okay back to the guy, he said he'll offer it to me for 25 bucks. First it was 89, the second time was 35. I still refuse to buy it. I told the guy I already have one 3 years ago and I still have today. I used it probably three times and that was about it. LOL

Wow that was totally off topic.
LOL was it dat buffer thing dat makes ur nails smooth and shiny? i remember dis lady dat sold it at her cart at da mall would stop me every time i walked by her and i had to remind her dat she already stopped me LOL

cecilia

Staff member
wow.so now we're on the OLD topic.
i think i'm old --- still hanging around here ..
speaking of that, Korean fans have more OLDER FANS than thai na kha. :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the preview of the next ep looks GREAT!! :clap: ok... I finally saw mrs. tee ruk... :lol: vic would use menie to make aoey jealous... i love it! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
2 more days guys wwoooohhhooo
WAT? YOU? getting excited for Jai Rao...hmmm...someting must be going on <_<

LOL was it dat buffer thing dat makes ur nails smooth and shiny? i remember dis lady dat sold it at her cart at da mall would stop me every time i walked by her and i had to remind her dat she already stopped me LOL
does those actuallie work??

I forgot that! yeah... we get to see ken half naked... :drool: I'll be needing my kitchen rolls tomorrow night to wipe my drool... :lol:
i know i dun kare if he got dem abs or not..i'm into his arms :drool: hanjieun30 u wanna hand ova tat roll so i can wippie wippie too ? :wub: