Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what it say? dec? LOL kashie u so funny labeling his belly like dat. he gots a keg LOL
it's D&G: Dolce & Gabbana :wub: i like their purses :spin:
boy i should have labeled his body..this part's for Noi..this part's for Kash i've got an idea now
wat's a keg?? :unsure:

New Version

- labeled ppl territories

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao u only left #3 blank and u labeled everything else urs LOL oh u lucky u don't have a 1st period. oh my garsh oh my garsh i just came back from a performance a hr and a half ago and my group went last and we had to sit and wait w/ all da other performers but we waited bout 2 hrs and i kept falling asleep while waiting LMAO

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow i feel like its been ages since i was last in here. i see kash has started to label obejcts hahahahahaa
I GET HIS BUTT! LMFAO!
i'm so confused i thought i already missed ep 3 but wooooooooo i didnt! yay!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was a lil confused too. erybody from different time zones it gets confusing lol u can have his ass. it only look good in dem pj pants in dat one pic dat was posted earlier lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao nuh uh girrllll it always looks good. it looked good in neung nai suang in those lmao short shorts hahahahaaha
diamend girrlll lmao i went to the beach on saturday and i couldnt help it and did aofs banner dance while the waves were coming in lmfao. it was hillarious! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: :loool: u goofy ass LOL u wanna see da whole dance? lmao
is it on yt? hahahaha i'm going to prefect his hip movements :loool:
i just got back from aff's web site and they have a chat box thing on there.
i think i just got motivated to continue to learn how to read thai.
when i was first there, there wasnt anyone except this other gal so i was doing ok reading and writing but then baaaammmm a whole bunch of them came in and started writing. at that point everything just turned into mumbo jumbo for me hahahaa.
i kind of caught what some of them were saying but not fully. i hope they werent making fun of me :blink:
ohhh and two of them were talking about speaking korean i think hahahaha.
this other gal did talk to me in english. her english was really good too.
i guess all in all they were nice. i got the nice to meet you part from all of them.
this one time over at clubatichart i remember this thai girl was mad because there was a bunch of us on the chat box and we were writing in english she got mad and was like why is there so many farangs on today. that was totally uncalled for.
it was weird. made me realize i cant go to thailand alone yet. i'm not good enough to be left alone in a country where i still need my dictionary :loool: