Jai Rao(Makers Group)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i only caught the first couple minutes of it because i had to go to class!!! but thanks for the screencaps... now i have to wait until thaitv uploads it

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao kash i did a little modification to your "belongings"

i'm sure ceci will have the dl ep up soon. peaches and ceci are super fast at that.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
According to ILoveTaksaorn.com - taping of Ratreesamoson on November 25th will be the cast of Jai Rao. But I don't know when it will be air. :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
^woohoo. that's awesome.
i love it when they go to RS ..

anyway, i'm uploading this to ateamforum youtube atm ja.
it's so funny, of how Menni and Vic want the camera to zoom in to only one of them and end the episode there. LOl

P'Lak is a cancer doctor .. so i guess, she does have some sort of illness.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..i just saw the part where ken is on top of aff about to kiss her and aff is like, "aoey may dai glua p'wic kha. aoey ruu p'wic gliat aeoy......." (aoey isn't scared of p'wic, aoey knows that p'wic hates aoey...)

the end of ep 3 is sooooo good! Lak busts out a ring for Aoey!!! (sorry imma spoil it for yalls...lol i dont kno how to highlight it....)

ALSO, THEY SWITCHED IT BACK TO BOY...lol i guess KEN wasnt cut out for it...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i think, it's just the way they promote the song.
either way, i like both version .. except Boy's version is much better. that still doesn't make me like Ken's version any less.

anyway, i thought it was cute how he play phone prank to distract her, making Lak not able to propose to her or give her the ring :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
is it on yt? hahahaha i'm going to prefect his hip movements :loool:
i just got back from aff's web site and they have a chat box thing on there.
i think i just got motivated to continue to learn how to read thai.
when i was first there, there wasnt anyone except this other gal so i was doing ok reading and writing but then baaaammmm a whole bunch of them came in and started writing. at that point everything just turned into mumbo jumbo for me hahahaa.
i kind of caught what some of them were saying but not fully. i hope they werent making fun of me :blink:
ohhh and two of them were talking about speaking korean i think hahahaha.
this other gal did talk to me in english. her english was really good too.
i guess all in all they were nice. i got the nice to meet you part from all of them.
this one time over at clubatichart i remember this thai girl was mad because there was a bunch of us on the chat box and we were writing in english she got mad and was like why is there so many farangs on today. that was totally uncalled for.
it was weird. made me realize i cant go to thailand alone yet. i'm not good enough to be left alone in a country where i still need my dictionary :loool:
thai people are generally nice people. they're helpful. i went dere for a summer study abroad prog. i know thai so i was fine lol but da other students aint know shiet but people were always willing to try to communicate w/ dem anyway. if u look lost they'll come up to u and try to help u lol

da whole dance aint on youtube. i hab it in a secret folder in my laptop aha just playin it aint secret lol i was gon make a gif of just da dance and then delete it LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
thai people are generally nice people. they're helpful. i went dere for a summer study abroad prog. i know thai so i was fine lol but da other students aint know shiet but people were always willing to try to communicate w/ dem anyway. if u look lost they'll come up to u and try to help u lol

da whole dance aint on youtube. i hab it in a secret folder in my laptop aha just playin it aint secret lol i was gon make a gif of just da dance and then delete it LOL
But be careful. Sometimes they intentionally want to do something else but help. There are some people that can snatch your wallet like a piece of cake. I haven't been to Thailand but I heard stories. Some were nice to hear about some were not. I feel bad to those that were robbed or ripped off but then again it happens everywhere so just be careful.

I'll start on episode 3&4 this weekend or maybe not, depending if I can even go near the computer. Ahahaha!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ken and Aff are soooooooooo CUTEEE together:) I'm waiting for the episode3 subbs! Ken is so mean using Vicky to make Aff jealous :( Poor girl *sighs* Cannot wait for moreeeeeeeeeeee:DD HAAA !!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i dunno about anyou of you girls...but tat kissing scene got me all teary :lmao: ..tat's so messed up...he freaking looked at her while he was kissing Menie...but then again..tat was hot...boyyyy! his eyes were like "jealous?"...yes TOTALLY! but it's so sad on Aff's part..i mean as a fan who's heart been trumble over and over b4 by P'Ken..i KNOW how it feels

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG - DROOLS - On the part when Ken took off his shirt in front of Aff. Love how shy Aff was when she explained to him that there's only one room, one bed, and so on. She looks hella nervous! OMG - That bare white chest of his. Noi is one lucky woman!

Even though the kissing scene between Ken and Vicky was sad, I actually liked it especially on Ken's part, kissing and starring at Aff the same time. Telling Vicky later on that he has feelings for her and etc in front of Aff. Ken gets the satisfaction of knowing Aff still has feelings for him; he can tell by the look on her face. Ken is one jealous brat! Love the part when he was at her apartment and in a boyish, jealous way, he said he can't even touch of say anything about Luk cause Aff always defend him. LOL - So cute his facial expression on that scene. I would be curious too if I was the photographer. For a personal assistance, there sure is a lot of giving each other the eyes and holding/grabbing hands back and forth. LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG - DROOLS - On the part when Ken took off his shirt in front of Aff. Love how shy Aff was when she explained to him that there's only one room, one bed, and so on. She looks hella nervous! OMG - That bare white chest of his. Noi is one lucky woman!

Even though the kissing scene between Ken and Vicky was sad, I actually liked it especially on Ken's part, kissing and starring at Aff the same time. Telling Vicky later on that he has feelings for her and etc in front of Aff. Ken gets the satisfaction of knowing Aff still has feelings for him; he can tell by the look on her face. Ken is one jealous brat! Love the part when he was at her apartment and in a boyish, jealous way, he said he can't even touch of say anything about Luk cause Aff always defend him. LOL - So cute his facial expression on that scene. I would be curious too if I was the photographer. For a personal assistance, there sure is a lot of giving each other the eyes and holding/grabbing hands back and forth. LOL
love the description..."bare white chest" :drool:

yeah...at first i was like evil Vic this evil Vic that..now i know tat Aff was the one who basically planted tat idea into his brain... :( ...but yeah...it liked tat he did it...so both Aoey and Vic can see how jealous she is..boy i'm not even his GF/wife and i'm hella jealous :ph34r:

LOL..i love wen he came back out in his white rob & he threw his pants on the coach *faint* :spin: ...and he was all into the mood then Aoey had to mention his sister...lol on his face you could see she totally turned him off by mentioning that :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL - I beleive Aff was turned on by his wonderful aroma from the shower that's why she had to change the subject quick, change it to something that will distract his horniness <--is that a word?? I love all the smirkes on Ken's face.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
im soo not going to watch this lakorn right now cause im not about to get hooked on it haha..soo imma wait till it all finish..hehe

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhhh I LOVE THIS LAKORN...
AFF AND KEN LOOKS SO GOOD TOGTHER,,,
AT FIRST I DIDNT WANT TO BUT I CHANGE MY MIND AND NOW HOOKED ON IT...
BUT YEAH I LOVE ITS SO FAR....KEN ISH SO HOT...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
watched ep. 2
"Crazy! go back to your mountain!"
looooool! Menie's so funny! i'm so glad she and Lak meet now, they seem like it'll be fun watching them run into each other! i mean, i enjoyed that elevator scene (not as r-rated as it sounds lmao) she's yelling then all of a sudden he stuffs his tie in her mouth! smart!
they give me laugh so that's nice change from all the sadness..

omg, the flashback is sooooo SWEEEEEET! P'Ken is absolutely adorable with his hairstyle, how it's sort of spiked! looks so cute and young! :wub: gosh and the flowers and ice cream's just so cute!!!

and omg! when Aoey had to act in Menie's place, i was surprised that Vic actually did not object and even went and held her hand -- i mean he definitely WANTS to but i just didn't think he'd agree to having her so near like that... X]
LOL! and he breaks his glasses two times! did anyone notice Tan was like all shocked behind Vic, watching him crush his glasses..!
dang! all the crew are like against Aoey just cuz she's new and Vic picks on her. He gets frustrated that she doesn't know something and takes it out on the other workers so now they are also mad at Aoey...so sad, my Aff! T-T
augh!! but FINALLY! a wee bit of a SMILE from Vic, when he found out that Aoey made the very tastey coffee for him! XD
...and then of course...everything goes back downhill

omydamn! >< i can't stand the preview for ep. 3..! all that stuff Vic says to Menie to make Aoey jealous, it's just so rediculous! noooooooo! :(