Jai Rao(Makers Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
love the description..."bare white chest" :drool:

yeah...at first i was like evil Vic this evil Vic that..now i know tat Aff was the one who basically planted tat idea into his brain... :( ...but yeah...it liked tat he did it...so both Aoey and Vic can see how jealous she is..boy i'm not even his GF/wife and i'm hella jealous :ph34r:

LOL..i love wen he came back out in his white rob & he threw his pants on the coach *faint* :spin: ...and he was all into the mood then Aoey had to mention his sister...lol on his face you could see she totally turned him off by mentioning that :loool:
lol, i wanna watch ep. three so bad now with all these scenes i'm reading about! lool, he threw his PANTS on the couch? that's the way to intimidate innocent Aoey...wahahahah! and then getting turned off by the mention of his sister! Aoey sure knows how to handle him!

finally! i own a page <-- lol i'm so proud XD

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I like them together, good couple
but i find some part in this drama to be boring and i feel like it's repeating..maybe it's just me
it's like a k-drama

jjinxx

yap! :dude: Definitely ! you've outta see pass those R-scenes..there's another whole meaning behind it...a beautiful story behind it all..but some ppl juz can't get pass it...i'm okay with the first R-Scene..cuz it teaches us not to push ppl to their limits... :arrg: ...but the other ones..i also understand they put those in there to catch some ratings...and i'm gonna start pointing fingers now cuz i'm sick of hearing it..and like someone said Sawan Bieng is like my Baby...i'm gonna protect it....some ch.7 fans accuse SB and CH.3 of throwing in R-Scenes / Attempts to catch ratings... :loool: like Ch.7 doesn't do it...and oh no! Exact/ ch.5 neva does anything of that sort...Sex sells...whether or not you like it

Kavee...this man i would sit and think about how messed up he was...but the truth is...i tink a lot of kids today facing divorce...i'm one of them...feel a lot like him..well not to the point where we're gonna make ppl's life a living hell...but the whole parent / child relationship...gosh i love Kavee...

okay good explanation of JLR...now here's my lilo explanation of how Nairn falls for Kavee..i know it's hard to see...but i tink of course coming in she feels strong anger towards him becuz of what she witness with him & her sister...but I tink as the story progressed and she witnesses the relationship between Kavee and his father...and saw the motive of her sister and the motive of his anger...I tink somewhere in herself she realized the bias she had brought with her into the Worawath home against Kavee without reallie even knowing him personally...cuz if you would take note..wen she first moved in she liked to agrue and talk back to kavee a lot...but then she started to become more quiet and only agrue with him on occasions where she reallie needed to defend herself or her family...I think she saw in Kavee that emotionally damaged boy who's only way of calling out for his father's love is through his rebels...kind of what we saw in Kavee rite SB girls? lol...but she couldn't be with him because one he was still abusive no matter who she saw in the inside of him and two after he "changed"...liked she said everytime she closed her eyes...all she can see are those nightmares replaying and she herself cannot believe that tat "dream" of them being together was possible...

wow and that concludes my novel?

back on topic...jai rao please air soon...goosh... :wub:
i'm not even gonna go into the r scenes cuz i really did not find them distracting (LOL, ok they were distracting but in a 'just for fun' way) like people said, the rawring shouldn't even be that important compared to the rest of such a great love story, between family and lovers. gosh, i agree so much with the part about Narin falling for Kawee, couldn't have said it better myself- i just love the way their relationship develops. yeah, Kawee is very much the main/highlighted character, and through his experience with someone who loves so deeply like Narin does, he changes and she realizes how human he is inside and how that human part is just as fragile as others, and that was why he went to the extreme in trying to protect himself from getting hurt.
OMG. i absolutely am in love with the ending scene, when Narin is talking about the nightmare vs. dream thing and then Kawee comes in and proposes on his knees - that was just such a huge act on the part of Kawee's character --- then Naring falls to her knees too and they were both just like making love (NOT that way LOOOL) in that scene..maybe expressing would be the more appropriate. :p SB is like a masterpiece from Ken and Ann - and the rest of the cast, everything was just >< great..

back to Jai Rao!!!
OMFG! i dunno about anyou of you girls...but tat kissing scene got me all teary :lmao: ..tat's so messed up...he freaking looked at her while he was kissing Menie...but then again..tat was hot...boyyyy! his eyes were like "jealous?"...yes TOTALLY! but it's so sad on Aff's part..i mean as a fan who's heart been trumble over and over b4 by P'Ken..i KNOW how it feels
OMYGOSH i can just totally imagine that in my head right now and i agree that has got to be beyond sad for Aoey! T-T T-T and P'Vic is also mean using Menie's feelings like that . but mostly i feel bad that he's so cruel to Aoey since it's not like she purposely uses Lak to hurt Vic..

anyway, i thought it was cute how he play phone prank to distract her, making Lak not able to propose to her or give her the ring :lol:
seriously!! wow, that gives Vic some "good" points from me,lol, versus his bullying towards Aoey.. I assume he sees Lak proposing and takes the quick initiative to stop it, lol

can someone confirm to me who May plays in JR? there was preview where she was talking about divorcing a man but still wanting money from him??

jjinxx

i wanted to comment, someone said in a earlier post that JR is like the p'ek and n'ek already love each other versus other lakorn where they are just falling in love. i sort of like that about Jai Rao, it's not just simply different because they already do love each other. they still go through so many obstacles, mainly each other, and when p'ek and n'ek have to break through their own stubborness that is the hardest of all, lol, and most frustrating to watch...but also very interesting...
reminds me of like romance stories, where the ex's bump into each other and start up this whole relationship again except it's even better, lol!

of course, except in Jai Rao's case, it's not all fun and flirting, they want us to bleed tears!!!! T-T

here's an excerpt from Lyn's lakorn blog that i found amusing. it is Jensuda talking to Vic after Aoey left with Lak:
"When you watched your personal assistant walk away with her boyfriend, now that looked very real. Also when you held her hand, it was a “sweet” that meets my expectations.”

lol, that's telling him. that part is actually a part that has the photographer that i'd want to watch..

and hell yeah! there MUST be lots of inappropriate handholding cuz i live to watch that in lakorn, the aggressive "go with me now" type of holdhanding! lol

I CANNOT wait to watch all this exciting stuff!!! lol

also credit to Lyn - Aoey talking to Lak:
Vic is like my life and you are like my air to breath. How can people live without an air to breath? Am I right?”
i think the first must be most important though, if you see what i mean....

the screen caps are awesome!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
But be careful. Sometimes they intentionally want to do something else but help. There are some people that can snatch your wallet like a piece of cake. I haven't been to Thailand but I heard stories. Some were nice to hear about some were not. I feel bad to those that were robbed or ripped off but then again it happens everywhere so just be careful.

I'll start on episode 3&4 this weekend or maybe not, depending if I can even go near the computer. Ahahaha!!!
yea dat shiet can happen anywhere but i was just saying dat thai people are generally nice.

oo im gon start on eps soon. no more overload on da song right?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dl-ing ep 3 right now. gosh i havent had time all day today to go back and watch the parts i missed.
i hope i dont loose connection while dl-ing.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
u girls kno wat?

at first i HATED aff...lol i hated her in MEUA DOK RAK BAN with mart...lol i thot she was pretty but i hated her becuz she always said JAEW at the end of her sentences...lol at the time i was still new to thai lakorns so i didnt kno the difference....lol

but now i LOVE aff after seeing JUM LOEY RAK...n LOVE her even more becuz of JAI RAO.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
y u lose connection so easily? are u leechin off of somebody's wireless connection? :lol:
LMFAO! no i'm using my own but i think its because people are mooching off of me. i have like 5 lab tops here dl-ing all kinds of things.
plus i'm sure on top of that i have neighbors who are stealing my bandwidth. i'm so sad. i think i need to get a new router.
i was at 65% and lost connection. i'm now at 27% lmfao maybe its not meant for me to dl.
aheemmm are you going to show me aof's dance? :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao oh yeaaa. i'll do it right now LOL y don't u secure ur network? i put a password on my wireless connection but sometimes i leech off of somebody to upload LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i'm mooching off of someone right now too.
my brothers are here dl-ing whatever it is they dl.
i hope they go home soon. i need my connection hahahaha.
aaahhhhh :yahoo: i cant wait to see the whole aof dance :loool: