Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dat black dude is hilarious. he was singing kat's song ok na ka LOL in eps 3
reallie i didn't see tat... :lol: episode 3 or 4

aww...why do ppl keep inturpurting KAFF time...Vic almost gave her back her ring...lol..i love Aff face wen Tee Ruk came and said hi to Vic...she didn't know Vic was behind her and wen she turned to look at him...lol her face was like...BASTARD wat are u doing here :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
did anyone post up these pix yet? talk about drama. look at the fight between vicky and may lol

this pic is really cute

credit to gmember.com

cecilia

Staff member
aww...i take tat back...she started crying :spin: ...Aff is so beautiful.i can't smile at her pain :(

lol...but P'Vic is retarded he wanted to take tat ring away...he was testing her to see what she'll do..and wen she took it off i tink he realized that she cared for him more than "TEE RAK" :) ...i tink a part of him was happie about it but then another part scared and was mad she took it off and he might have to go back and love her...dang! tis man doesn't know what he wants... :unsure:

BTW...i want to massage Ken...tat scene was ALMOST hot :blush:
lol ..i was going to say, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KASHIE, you cried over with Anne but not Aff.
Aff's life is worser than NARIN : i actually shed a tears today b/c of how mean Vic is to Aoey.
How he try to trick her .. do everything just to hurt her. her teary eyes. GOSH so heart wrenching for me.
i'm feeling the lakorn now .. .. i don't want to see her in pain anymore .

VIC IS TOO MEAN of an ex-bf .. she accept the truth and work toward the goal to get things settle between them.
it's him that want to hold her back and hurt her TWICE ..

most sad part is when she beg him repeatly to give the ring back .. he walked into the trailer. locked the door and let her bang on the door, crying. *sighed*

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
I think they're playing out the whole dramatic scene too much..I mean it's good here and there but every freakin scene Ken and Aff have dialogues together it's always followed by a slow motion and close up's and that damn song. I just want to see a normal scene with these 2.

Next week looks sooooo GOOD! I can't wait!! Ken will finally realize he's hurting Aff and his guilt will probably eat him alive! I can't believe he actually left her there looking for the ring by herself today! Ugh what if she drown?? Ugh MEN THEY'RE ALL SELFISH!! ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES
Vic was so childish that he took her ring. Anyway, I was speechless when I watched the scene that he let her searched for the ring. I thought he would be sooooooooooo worried, but no! At the end of the episode he got pissed seeing her still out there looking for her ring. Anyway, I think next week he'll know she has a disease? it seems like it because she's going to hospital next episode & Dr. Luk is hitting Vic to snap some sense out of him. But then again, did Luk hit Vic cuz Vic threw away his ring? LOL.

nikki1786

LizQuen
you know the effect of Ken's role when dragging Narin and Aoey... my gays friends were watching the scenes of SB and JR... they're like "go! go! drag ME~! not her! drag me baby~!".... :loool: when i look at them... i wonder how many cup of coffee, bottles of energy drink and packs of chocolates they took... just to be hyper like that and their minds have been captured to the MEANIE KEN role... XD

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't get Aoey in here. She always claim to love Vic but yet she gets engaged to Lak and is gonna go away with him. Why bother come back at all then? That just makes it worse for Vic. She should've just stay away if she had no intention of telling Vic anything, comes off as highly selfish.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
I don't get Aoey in here. She always claim to love Vic but yet she gets engaged to Lak and is gonna go away with him. Why bother come back at all then? That just makes it worse for Vic. She should've just stay away if she had no intention of telling Vic anything, comes off as highly selfish.

I know...talking about how ambiguous Vic is...Aoey is the same way.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm totally behind. good thing i have friday off. i'm going to do a jai rao marathon. lol
dl-ing ep 4 right now. wooow. lets hope i dont get dissconnected again.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
my gosh..i just saw the preview again..how come i feel like crying? vic is so cruel so aoey...it seems like she is gonna be sick in the hospital and still reminisces about what vic said to her at the beach *sobs*....and how can vic kisses melanee like that?!! doesn't he know that aoey's in the hospital. man, next week will be thanksgiving..i'll be so anxious and i'll be home for the holidays..lol..i might watch episode 6 live next week! hopefully the line will work. :D

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i like vicky chracter in here. it's different from her other lakorn.
she's really cute and pretty .
i like how her and nott get into each other nerve...really cute :D
i have to say i'm more interested in their story then ken and aff...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i'm finally done dl-ing ep 4. who knows when i finished it just dissapeared :loool:
i think i will wait until later tomorrow to watch it.
those pics of vicki and may are hillarious. may has such an annoying face :loool:
the wedding pics of ken and vicki are super cute!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Yesterday when I was rewatching episode 4 my bf was in the other room and when I got toward the middle of the lakorn he yells out "how many times are you going to listen to that song?!?!" LOL..Yea they are playing that song too damn much. So anyways as I was watching I noticed Top's role (the lady who manages Ken and Vicki) seems very similar to a certain executive head from a different channel..their names kinda sound a like too..hmmm...interesting..blah but then it could just be me thinking too much lol

Someone had asked where I read the spoilers for next weeks episode, here it is Jai Rao Spoilers It starts at part 8 credits to readlakorn blogspot (not sure if I'm crediting them correctly..but sorry if I'm not!)

chubs

sarNie Egg
Yesterday when I was rewatching episode 4 my bf was in the other room and when I got toward the middle of the lakorn he yells out "how many times are you going to listen to that song?!?!" LOL..Yea they are playing that song too damn much. So anyways as I was watching I noticed Top's role (the lady who manages Ken and Vicki) seems very similar to a certain executive head from a different channel..their names kinda sound a like too..hmmm...interesting..blah but then it could just be me thinking too much lol

Someone had asked where I read the spoilers for next weeks episode, here it is Jai Rao Spoilers It starts at part 8 credits to readlakorn blogspot (not sure if I'm crediting them correctly..but sorry if I'm not!)

you know it's bad when you start humming in everywhere you go.. in the shower, on the toilet, at the mall.. omfg.. i cant get that damn tune out of my head..

dreamviv

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn a lot..i don’t know why other people aren’t satisfied with it..i mean so many people say it’s like a korean drama…yea…but so what…it’s good… i mean if everyone wants to see a slap/revenge/r scene drama all the time, it wouldn’t be fun right. Korean dramas are good, and even though they might be sad and draggy, they're true things in life and they're meaningful. Unlike the revenge stuff, that usually doesn't ahppen as much right. Please don't hate k-dramas or Jai Rao because of these reasons, you have to realize that it's a mature love lakorn, and if you can't handle it, then oh wells.
I love the characters and i understand Vic a lot. He’s stubborn and mean to na’ek and i understand completely because..hell ya…she left him for 8 years w/o saying anything and comes back like with a fiance and acts like she did nothing wrong to him. I mean 8 years is a long time! I feel bad for Ken more than Aff…I think her character makes me mad…the way that she seems like she does care more for P’ Lak and not Vic. I mean i think she should understand his feelings, 8 years, and I know that they were very close before, so why couldn’t she tell him anything. I mean if you were that close with a person, you should at least tell him if you were going to leave for 8 YEARS! Either way i don’t care what others think…because i love this lakorn and i love both KEN and AFF!!! But hopefully the ending will be happy…or ill be dissappointed