Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL it's da 2nd pic. it puff out in da booty. aw i liked da line when she said dat tee rak was her air to breathe. i thought dat was very sweet. she was like how can i live w/ out air? aww cute lol
but u know wat i thought was the saddest part about tat....he's her air to breathe..but the only reason she even takes a breath is because she wants to live for another man...she breath for Vic :spin:

wow! tis lakorn is so sad :lmao: ...or it's juz me over tinking everyting... :blink:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yes they are very childish at time -_- ...but tat's reality a lot of adults behave like child..and they dun even realize...
ohhhh...so is Aff giving another try at massaging ken :lol: ...she's adorable in tat big shirt..and i can't wait to see P'Ken in his PJ rite moh? lol
thanx for sharing

wow my name hasnt been mentioned in a while. dont throw me into the pile of perverts with you all :loool: jkjkjk

moonstar jai rao airs every wednesday and thursday
5:30am PT
6:30am MT
7:30am CT
8:30am ET

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
all the pics looks so heart breaking.
i havent started to watch ep 3&4 yet.
maybe i will do that right now.
today has been soooo...ughhhh!!! and it was my day off too :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: lmfao! ewwwwwww wth is he doing!? hahahahahaa
and what is he wearing!? its sooooo hillarious.
its sooooooo disturbing but i cant take my eyes off :loool:
ahhhh thanks girl that was a laugh i needed today.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I can't stand Torpad!!! She over-analyzes things and quickly jump to conclusions without thinking. Ugh, I can't bare to listen to her shrieking voice. But other than that I am totally enjoying the lakorn!

annea

sarNie Adult
right now i just love every scene of them together, even though he's always making her cry. cant wait till next week...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't remember who torpad is LOL who is dat?

lmao diamend that makes it worst hahaha. "my humps" :loool:
wow that red really brings out his pale skin. :blink:
oh u know dat lady dat play as erm p' somethin da lady in dis lakorn dat is da big boss of da channel ken and vicky work for. she's one of da aunties singing my humps LOL i think... if i remember right then yes lol i dunno what da hell he's wearing. he look like a circus ring master. dere was dis other pic he was in a crowd of other celebs and erybody had dis really surprised look on their faces for some reason lol ken was in da crowd too lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG THAT AUNTIE WAS ONE OF THE SINGERS

you are sooo right he does look like a circus ring leader all he's missing is a monkey. which in the picture he kind of does look like a monkey.
man i really have to go hunt down that clip of them singing that song.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i think dats her hand if not then dats her booty on da right LOL deres no clip. i wish there was LOL if there was then i woulda made a gif LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwwww well i hope someone uploads the clip cause i HELLA want to see it now.
man i think you've turned me into a aof fan. :loool:
aof is soooo overboard with his wackyness i think it makes me look normal :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if dere even is a clip lol dis pic was from last yr LOL i'm tryin to find da pic of da crowd of celebs at da same event w/ da surprised faces lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man where is everyone?
out getting groovey? LMFAO **do people even say grovey anymore**
its a friday night i should be out too but i'm so tired i'd rather stay and spam with my sarnies.
saturday is going to be super busy for me i dont think i'll have time to come on.
unless i sneak away into a corner and use my BB. hahaha
i'm trying to get my brother to install corel vido w/e it is so i can make more mv's woo! :yahoo: but before i do that i need to watch ep 3&4..i've been putting it off..it looks too sad :spin:

the whole groovey thing reminds me:
i was born in 1986 and well a cousin of mine came over the other day he's in 7th grade and we were talking about music (i think) and i tell him

"yeah that came out in like the 90's" and YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO ME!!!?

"oh yeah back in the OLD DAYS"

that was like a smack in my face

OMFG I KNOW I GAVE HIM THE GLARE OF DEATH

I CANT BELIEVE THE 90'S IS CONSIDERED THE "OLD DAYS" NOW HOLY F-ING SHIT. :loool:
I've become ancient history hahahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's a youngen he don't know nothin lol oh my garsh but i do miss music from when we was in middle school. when i went to see soul men a preview of biggie's movie came on and they had his old songs playin in da preview. it made me wanna cry cause music now is just trash. ahhh i miss good music. i miss da good days when rap and r&b used to be good :lmao: