Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i notice lol ahhh and somehow it bothers me when from one scene to da next a character obviously got a haircut lol it's da guys dat bother me. da girls i don't care cause they change they hair all da time anyway
Which scene is it? .. i wanna see it ..
i saw a part like this in the Bollywood film. DOSTANA but at the end, it turn out, the way they cut Priyanka's hair, make it look like that LOl

cecilia

Staff member
^i remember the movie ja.
it's FAH. i remember, they're kissing toward the end ^^ LOl
and yes, he was HOT then .. i watched it b/c he's hot too LOL

gene36

sarNie Egg
what's the title of the opening duet song again?(include it in thai fonts as well so as if i find it over the net, it would be easier if english fonts i cannot find. thank you!!!) sang by who?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
geez do you know how long i screamed when Vic kissed Menie --- even though i was totally prepared for - but not really prepared T-T i was just devastated that Vic would do such a thing...devastated like how a tornado hits a small farm (<-- weird)

and of course, omg, how hot was it when Vic was over in Aoey's apartment and started stripping.lol sorry for all the scene repeats, i know ep. 4 has been aired already
now when Ken took off his shirt, that was something my sister was not prepared for...lol

and Torpad was already on my nerves just being the creepy adopted sister but she had to go and start calling Aoey names too. oh boy. i count three n'rai's DAMN!
and whatshername May's character, did not believe the innocent Lak would have a first wife, but hey i guess all perfect guys have flaws...which would make them not perfect... ;)

but like i said i love the handholding so i was blissfully rewatching Vic take hold of Aoey away from the
not-really-evil Menie and Pat. man i just love it that he stood up for her this once before he blows everything up for them all...

and that part where the soon-to-be-ex-wife of Lak --- oh yeah, her name's Sandy, and Pratchaya at the hospital where he was so obviously trying to get her attention and it so obviously worked... *sigh* i felt a little like GAGGING into her purse with the five million dollar check in there...

jjinxx

lol ..i was going to say, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KASHIE, you cried over with Anne but not Aff.
Aff's life is worser than NARIN : i actually shed a tears today b/c of how mean Vic is to Aoey.
How he try to trick her .. do everything just to hurt her. her teary eyes. GOSH so heart wrenching for me.
i'm feeling the lakorn now .. .. i don't want to see her in pain anymore .

VIC IS TOO MEAN of an ex-bf .. she accept the truth and work toward the goal to get things settle between them.
it's him that want to hold her back and hurt her TWICE ..

most sad part is when she beg him repeatly to give the ring back .. he walked into the trailer. locked the door and let her bang on the door, crying. *sighed*
OMYGAWD what is this??? they're already to that beach scene! i did not expect that scene would come up so quick!! i have yet to watch it but SOMEONE tell me- so Vic told Aoey to take the ring off, as in LAK'S engagement ring then he threw IT into the sea? dang i thought that ring was gonna be a ring he gave Aoey a long time ago or something - i do not know which is worse/better (can't decide which word to use lol) : for Vic throwing another man's ring away or his own ring away. dang that's drama...mean mean mean

augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pictures! hot! thanks!
i can't wait for their escape to his island that will definitely be the sweetest thing ever...but of course , first we have to watch him torture her more and then him get married to Menie and then him and that bed scene with Menie T-T they are really trying to kill me here... ><'
but anyways, yes, island+Vic+Aoey+bed
you all finish the equation, lol. but i saw a clip of them film one scene there, where she got scared by the lizard and hugged Vic. awww..

the kiss scene between ken and vicky seemed alittle wierd...i know they want us to feel shock and aw but lolz all i was akwardness...having crazy wild ideas running thru my head for a little comic strip of that...anyone care to try their hand at this lolz. :spin: :p
even though i really didn't look real, anything that makes "Vic" even close to kissing "Menie" when he's supposed to be with "Aoey" is a NONO for me...lol p'ek is supposed to kiss n'ek ... :(

tonite is so damn boring...anywho was watching ep4 and notice something and decided to make lil comic strip about it. here you go. :p

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6664/jairaocomicdk3.jpg[/quote]
hm..i did NOT catch that... was i the only unobservant one?? lol guess i was too much anticipating Ken taking his shirt off...
lol, but i must not have been as nervous as innocent Aoey, stuttering an explaination of why there was pillow and blanket on the sofa as P'Vic moved closer and closer for the kill...then ended up missing :lol:

jjinxx

^i know .. i hate her in here .. the YOU AND I is killing my ears. LOl.
i know she's from America, but she does not have to act that HISO by saying just you, i, and honey. LOl
she irritated me so bad --- they could just at least, continue with the thai conversation and leave the YOU AND I alone.

Vick is super mean today. I want to jump in and strangle him b/c of all the things he did to Aoey.
Next week will be more sad --- Aoey land in the hospital .. and yup. the wedding thing is only for commercial :p

btw. they're playing Aof/Beau's song nonstop today too .. :(
ARE YOU SERIOUS????? yoyu're totally talking bout the Vic and Menie wedding scene???only commercial??
GOOOOOOOOOOD.....good

i am sorta curious now why they even have May in here at all, like if she's gonna work with Pratchaya to get money from Lak or somrthing...and i'm also anticipating Menie beating her up...

Vicki is so gorgeous in here. she looks like a barbie, as my sister said. i've only watched her once before though. in Yod Yayee with Num..

cecilia

Staff member
^there could be a story behind it. Lift might get jealous at how his dad treat Lak, which lead him to take on some sort of revenge, by using May b/c May and Lak are not divorce yet.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn getting better? lol..i've been sooo addicted to SILAMANEE that i havent had time to watch ne JAI RAO.

wats happened so far? someone wanna tell me?

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't think so ..
if it is. i would have heard member talk about it.
and if i remember it right, Wishy have to buy the book to finish it b/c it was a new release ..
this is an adaptation from the book ---

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
woooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
i can't wait to watch episode 5.... i wanna see what happens...

i just finished episode 4 and man... the heat is building up....
but how could p'ken be sooooo mean to p'aff???
but i think p'aff is stupid for not telling him the truth...

whatever...

this is why it's a lakorn... there are some secrets that needs to be kept in order for there to be drama...