Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
well, he might know in episode 5.

It is getting hotter. I can't wait too.
yeah... i'm thinking that p'ken finds out that p'aff is sick in episode 5 but then again... it seems too soon...
maybe in ep. 6 or 7 that he finds out...

i can't wait...

i want to see the part where p'aff ends up in the hospital...

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
woooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
i can't wait to watch episode 5.... i wanna see what happens...

i just finished episode 4 and man... the heat is building up....
but how could p'ken be sooooo mean to p'aff???
but i think p'aff is stupid for not telling him the truth...

whatever...

this is why it's a lakorn... there are some secrets that needs to be kept in order for there to be drama...
I totally agree that she should have told him.. but then again they wont have a storyline lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i still haven't seen eps 4 yet lol erybody complaining bout da song but it's da #1 downloaded ringtone from grammy. it got #1 in its first week

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i still haven't seen eps 4 yet lol erybody complaining bout da song but it's da #1 downloaded ringtone from grammy. it got #1 in its first week
reallie...lol :lol: ...no the song wasn't bothering me in ep.4...it wasn't put on too much...but goodness i can't listen to tat song much longer..lol...i tink ep. 4 was reallie good...the emotions played out...can't wait for episode 5 :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right lol i thought dat was perdy funny haha. people complain so much bout da song in eps 1 and then it hits #1 in its first week lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i dunno -_- ....in episode 1 it was seriously killing me...but eversince then i'm okay w/ it..i juz wish they'll would play more of Boy's song...anyways...yeah..ppl complaining about Jai Rao also...but it sweeped this week's poll...

TV POOL WEEKLY POLL: On Air - NOVEMBER 22-23, 2008
Poll Results for November 7-13, 2008

TOP ACTRESS
1. Aff Taksaorn "Jai Rao" :wub:
2. Fang Pitchaya "Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan"Toong"
3. Kob Suvanant "Silamanee"
4. Bua Chompoo "Din Neua Tong"
5. Tong Pakkaramai "Sanae Nang Ngiew"

TOP ACTOR
1. Ken Teeradeth "Jai Rao" :wub:
2. Dew Alongkorn "Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan"
3. Paul Pattarapon "Silamanee"
4. Oil Thana "Din Neua Tong"
5. Film Rattapoom "Sanae Nang Ngiew"

credit: Noiki @ SpicyForum

here's a new news clip on Jai Rao
no idea wat they're yapping about..maybe ratings?...but lol Tee Rak's laugh is so scarie :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2uVeAlHUpE

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
^ i dunno -_- ....in episode 1 it was seriously killing me...but eversince then i'm okay w/ it..i juz wish they'll would play more of Boy's song...anyways...yeah..ppl complaining about Jai Rao also...but it sweeped this week's poll...

TOP ACTRESS

TOP ACTOR

no idea wat they're yapping about..maybe ratings?...but lol Tee Rak's laugh is so scarie :ph34r:

WOOOOHOOOO!!!
P'KEN AND P'AFF IS NUMBER 1!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

TOP ACTRESS

TOP ACTOR

is this jus for the lakorns that are currently airing?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for da pix. erybody looks good. y can't nathalie look prettier in da lakorn? lol probably all dem biatchy faces she has to make haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im quite behind in this lakorn.. isnt that sad.. lol.. hehe imma watch ep 3 of jai rao subbed in a bit.. its an interesting lakorn.. ken n aff.. hehe.. they are just so.. ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee lol.. omg.. aff n ken on top of the ratings omg... ^_^ YAY..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh :D i found tis MV made by thadming...i tink it's a perfect song for Jai Rao.......My Immortal... :spin: ...it's sad..fits the lakorn reallie well for Koravic that is..the lines "if you have to leave, i wish you would just leave" :spin: ...and "through all these years, you still have ALL of me" :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eX3DTMPg68

i'm serious..i'm juz over-thinking this lakorn and making the lakorn much more sad than it reallie is...lol...gosh..i dunno this neva happened to me b4...i reallie like this lakorn...in a way it's so stupid :blink: yet i love it..cuz it's so sweet/sad in another way...and i'm waiting for it all the time...but yes each time it seems longer and longer b4 the lakorn airs again..and it's killing me...but unlike the other lakorns although i love it..i dun wanna spam too much about it.. :blink: weird

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for da pix. erybody looks good. y can't nathalie look prettier in da lakorn? lol probably all dem biatchy faces she has to make haha
i know...lol..btw thanx for sharing the pichas too..can't wait to see the actual show DrMaNeeWan....

im quite behind in this lakorn.. isnt that sad.. lol.. hehe imma watch ep 3 of jai rao subbed in a bit.. its an interesting lakorn.. ken n aff.. hehe.. they are just so.. ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee lol.. omg.. aff n ken on top of the ratings omg... ^_^ YAY..
wah...Julie where have u been girlie?? -_-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know...lol..btw thanx for sharing the pichas too..can't wait to see the actual show DrMaNeeWan....

wah...Julie where have u been girlie?? -_-
im been busy left and rite kash .. lol.. n even though i have like 4 comps at my place.. everyone uses them leavin me with no comp .. isnt that sad hehe lol.. gosh i have to catch up .. handsome ken and beautiful aff.. hehe.. i like the lakorn but hmm.. sadly i think they play the ost aof sang too much.. its a good song but its overplayed.. but im still loving the lakorn.. i wanna listenin to more of boy's song.. n of course ken singing it.. hehe.. lol oh yea did u go to the hslc on friday night? wat sucks was that fhs had their asian club potluck too so sandra, me n the other fhs students stayed there for a bit and then left to go to the hslc potluck.. oh yea btw are u gonna be dancin at the new year this year?

lol.. oops sorry diamend i meant poll keke..