Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^my fave scene of them in at ten was when they have to come up with a theme song according to the things they pick ..

as for assuring that it'll be a happy ending for JR is just --- still unsure even if there's spoiler, the feeling just keep flowing down the drain :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Did I? I think I got over it...I kinda got the gist of it anyways, plus, you answered the questions I had anyways...about What Ice had said about being compared to Peck, and the whole being born in September thing...Yeah, Bie was messin' with Aof a lot, but then again, there was a lot of back and forth with all of them, so it was fun to watch.
yea ur question was probably real old lol i check msgs once in a while lol my friend was watchin and was like when did bie become close w/ dem like dat to crack jokes on dem? LOL dere was a part dat got cut from da eps dat aired. da hosts asked who's da oldest. and somebody said whoever looks da oldest is da oldest and erybody looked at aof. aof's mama (webmaster) posted up pix and had captions on dem and she got dis cute pic of bie sittin dere smiling and da caption said somethin like "aw he look young and is actually young so he got out of dat one" LOL i thought dat was cute haha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yea ur question was probably real old lol i check msgs once in a while lol my friend was watchin and was like when did bie become close w/ dem like dat to crack jokes on dem? LOL dere was a part dat got cut from da eps dat aired. da hosts asked who's da oldest. and somebody said whoever looks da oldest is da oldest and erybody looked at aof. aof's mama (webmaster) posted up pix and had captions on dem and she got dis cute pic of bie sittin dere smiling and da caption said somethin like "aw he look young and is actually young so he got out of dat one" LOL i thought dat was cute haha
Really? I think you check your comments pretty quickly, cuz you answer my questions really quickly...That caption thing is cute, I wish I could see it...Bie does look like a little boy sometimes...that's what I love about his cute babyface...but I switch back and forth from Ice to Bie...it's too hard to choose..It's funny that Aof looks old, but he's really not, actually, I thought Chin was older than Aof, just the way he dressed that day...Since they're from the same label, I figure they'd all have worked together, so I figured they'd be around each other enough to be able to crack jokes on them...but Bie teasing Aof specifically...Ice always teases Peck about being ugly, but he's not...I like that they're all so close that they can do that...BTW, what's up with that thing that Aof does, with his arm, that weird walk, and the weird noises...is that his way of entertaining his friends?

Ceci, I watch that over and over again, I never get tired of it, and I watch it enough to actually understand their conversations...except the whole song thing, I don't get how it's funny, but I still laugh...I love when Bie uses every object to his advantage, and completely changes the line of a song...

Oh man...nothing to talk about until Jai Rao airs...so this week is THE week right? Where he kidnaps her...? I've been waiting just for this...it seems like she told him about her illness in that bed scene, where she talks about all of their happiness getting taken away from them, and Vic saying he doesn't want to lose her again...and they both cry...It's not it's something he could help her with, it's not like she owes money to a loan shark or something...he looked so helpless, and if he did know, I think he would feel so guilty for all the pain he caused her...but what I wanna see is the clip where Menie calls Aoey a thief or whatever for taking Vic away from her...I wonder if that's after they come back from the island...I think if they do work things out, there's gonna be so much standing in their way before they can actually get together...like people, I don't see Vic's career getting in the way, I can tell that man would give it all up in an instant, if it meant he could be with his Nong Aoey forever.

And I just love scenes where the guy is telling the girl she's beautiful, without her even knowing it...and they're just staring at the girl while she's staring at what she thinks is beautiful.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Can't wait...I'm just mad that Vic has to ruin a good night with Aoey by trying to rawr her...because as mad as he is, he still has a conscience, and he loves her, so he wouldn't do that to her...I know he wouldn't...but it would motivate her to leave faster, since she sees he's still so mad at her.

Then that means tomorrow is the island scene!!!! :yahoo:

I will be watching since it's getting nicer...but not without Lynn's helpful screencaps and translation!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i've been going to Lyn's caps to get what's going on... AFTER i've watched and don't understand. i like to think i'm that good w/ my Thai, but alas, my time has NOT come, so my Thai is still horrible... heehee

i stayed up all night watching the MVs of the songs.. cuz the songs still don't bother me.

BTW, thanks Cecilia for posting them on youtube. 'preciate it :)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone watching it live this morning? I'm trying to watch a little at work but I have calls all morning so I'll only be watching intermittently. Based on last weeks previews he's probably going to kidnap her toward the end of today's episode so tomorrow should be the sweet scenes! Yay!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
YUCK! The paparazzi dude is in love with Ken! and Ken punched the crap out of him LOL! I never saw that coming. That dude tried to blackmail Ken to stay with him so he can do as he pleases with him or else he's going to reveal pictured of him and Aff. Ken was like HELL NO hahah omg that was nuts.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait...I'm just mad that Vic has to ruin a good night with Aoey by trying to rawr her...because as mad as he is, he still has a conscience, and he loves her, so he wouldn't do that to her...I know he wouldn't...but it would motivate her to leave faster, since she sees he's still so mad at her.

Then that means tomorrow is the island scene!!!! :yahoo:

I will be watching since it's getting nicer...but not without Lynn's helpful screencaps and translation!
oooooo... the island scene... *droolz & in a dazed look*

hahahaha... i really wanna watch that part. is that the part where he finds out the truth about her health?
like she has an incurable disease and she will die soon?
i dunno if that's true... i'm just saying... but i do have a feeling that
aff will die at the end.
but it's good if she doesn't...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this kinda sucks...lol im trying to catch it live..and yet its buffering like crazy...hmm but whatever i guess to satisfy my eagerness. ^_^

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Goodness, I need to thank Vic for not doing anything to Aoey except just kissing her neck forcefully!!! Okay, I really like anything that they throw at me now as long as they don't have Vic raping Aoey. (I guess he can't do much because she was crying. He should just wait until she's willing.) And OMG, she's leaving for America. Poor Vic. I love Vic for stopping and knowing how to control his feelings when he was forcefully kissing her.

-edit-
Oh, this is so sweet...I just finished watching episode 7 and I'm not quitting this series at any moment. I think Vic's different now in episode 7. I can't wait for episode 8!!! I'm gonna sleep early tonight so I can wake up early to watch episode 8 tomorrow. It looks like a sweet episode. :D Umm, I woke up early today to do homework but I was so tempted so I watched it. It's a good thing cuz I watched both ep. 7 and did my homework completely! Yay.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I woke up early to watch episode 7 too.. but as always i had to leave for class right at the good part! now i was have to wait for thaitv to post it up.

im definitely looking forward to tomorrow's episode!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
where do you guys watch it live???

i've been trying to find a site where we can watch it live but i can't find it at all..

well... it's not like i speak or read thai but i just want to keep up and not wait until someone uploads it on youtube.
(it usually takes a day for someone to upload one episode on youtube.)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I am absolutely in LOVE with Boy's song..gosh his voice is just heavenly :wub: This is probably repetitive but can someone please direct me to where I can DL this song? Is it in the buddies section?

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
I am absolutely in LOVE with Boy's song..gosh his voice is just heavenly :wub: This is probably repetitive but can someone please direct me to where I can DL this song? Is it in the buddies section?
yup! it's in the buddies media... @ least i think it's still there...
that's where i d/l it..

cecilia

Staff member
dr lak and mennie are so cute too.
i guess, mennie kindda sense how vic feel for her after today episode
dr lak notices her sadness through her public fake smile -- tell her the truth, which surprise her.
she probably questioning herself why dont' vic notice all these little things, she's always the one to give :(

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
where do you guys watch it live???

i've been trying to find a site where we can watch it live but i can't find it at all..

well... it's not like i speak or read thai but i just want to keep up and not wait until someone uploads it on youtube.
(it usually takes a day for someone to upload one episode on youtube.)

Hi, you can watch it live here:
http://www.siamtv.org/start.html

I was lucky because I woke up at around 5:20 am, but there was really no traffic so I was able to watch it by 5:30.

And it doesn't take ATEAM the whole day for an episode. Ceci uploaded it very quickly within half of the day. Try ATEAM channel for your latest episodes.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATEAMforum