Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
so sad .. when they part without Vic knowing what's going on ..
he ran for so long, looking for her at the airport and end with disappointment too :lmao:
and they have to PLAY THE SONG FOR THE PERFECT TIME ^^

Kidnap :clap:
kidnap :clap:

now, mennie and dr lak are doubting each other LOL
can't wait til tomorrow ..

btw. they played Ken's version of the song for today ending credit :wub:

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
^umm...i was wondering what she wrote to him that made him ran around the airport like crazy..those people who eyed him at the airport made me laugh...hahaha.

anyway, i wonder how in the world did he meet up with her again when she was supposedly leaving already? i feel sorry for dr. luk in the preview because he was standing there in the airport looking so lost...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YUCK! The paparazzi dude is in love with Ken! and Ken punched the crap out of him LOL! I never saw that coming. That dude tried to blackmail Ken to stay with him so he can do as he pleases with him or else he's going to reveal pictured of him and Aff. Ken was like HELL NO hahah omg that was nuts.
say what?! :eek: HOlY MOLLY of MOTHER COLLIES :ph34r:

i neva saw tat coming..i'm stil in my yearbook class..and i had to cover my mouth..oh my :blink: i mean I don't blame him for loving ken :wub: but wow...neva saw tat coming seriously...he wanted to do the dirtii deeds w/ Vic huh...boy i can't wait to get home to watch tis :spin:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
anyway, i wonder how in the world did he meet up with her again when she was supposedly leaving already? i feel sorry for dr. luk in the preview because he was standing there in the airport looking so lost...
When he leaves the bathroom guess who also leaves the ladies room at the same time =) I wish they had just ended it there instead of just ending with him in the bathroom.
but that bathroom scene was so sad tho..it was like dejavu all over again..must be extremely hurtful to have to to lose the one you love twice the exact same way.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
When he leaves the bathroom guess who also leaves the ladies room at the same time =) I wish they had just ended it there instead of just ending with him in the bathroom.
but that bathroom scene was so sad tho..it was like dejavu all over again..must be extremely hurtful to have to to lose the one you love twice the exact same way.
omfg tat is so hurtful losing her the same exact way :lmao: u girls make me wanna jump out of class rite tis moment..but i have another 40 min. to go b4 i can get home & take my 1 hr break :spin:

wahh..did he go cry in the lilo boys' room..i dunno why tat alwaise gets me..ppl crying in the restroom

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
how did I miss the papparrazzi guy thing .... gaw i started watching since 8:30 --" goes back and watch LOL
lol it was in the very beginning..I dunno how it started since I only had my headphones on and wasn't really paying attention but then I heard "don't you know why I've followed you all these years..ever since the beginning...I Love you.." I was like WHAT?! lol and then quickly tuned in hahahah Ken was like disgusted and punched him hahah it was hilarious..It's funny tho cause i use to be a big Panudade fan when I was young..but they make him look so dirty now a days..

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i've skipped that 'deal' part so i have no clue ..
now, i'm going back to listen to what he said to Vic LOL

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling

cecilia

Staff member
he even grab Vic's hand.
OMG .. the paparazzi's crazy ...
so he was one of those 'hiding' in the closet.
He loves Vic :( --- poor guy, no one ask him to follow and get so obsess over Vic from the start of his career.
he's so dirty when he offer the deal to have Vic stay and allow him to do whatever he like to him, how disgusting,
this could be why he's angry and took advantage of Tordpad LOl .. now, does that make him bis3xual?

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i knew that was so coming (pun intended..heehee) w/ the reporter and ken.

didn't you guys catch in ep 1 where ken said to the reporter at the interview after him winning the award "you look in my eyes and think i'm just like you? I like girls."

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I know I gotta go back and watch that ... Lol cause m y dumb husby. I was lazy to get up and he walks in .. and was like "ur still sleepy." Im like I wanna watch my lakorn but im lazy to go turn it on and he was trying to find it for me >.< LOL and I was like thaitv.tv live section! and he finally found it and it was where Mor Luk was dropping Mennie Off -.-"

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i guess, we're so focus on the whole vic/aoey relationships, we didn't take this line seriously .. but OMG .. i look at him different now .. this is what they call, dirty works, ppl will do whatever they want to get rid of privacy pictures from paparazzi. explain why, there's so many rumors out there --- Lol

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to get home from work so i can watch this ep.

ceci--i'm gonna bug you and ask... how long before it's on youtube? i'll be home at 6pm central time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I guess it makes him a bisexual -.-" thats sick dude and whats even worst is Bard herself for being so stupid -.-" She let Ken Good intentions of raising her and guiding her turn into something else... shooo if it were me and someone took me in and stuff .. I wouldn't be able to develop those kind of feelings for them =/

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait to get home from work so i can watch this ep.

ceci--i'm gonna bug you and ask... how long before it's on youtube? i'll be home at 6pm central time.
it's all upload ja --- i'm uploading behind the scene clips now.

I guess it makes him a bisexual -.-" thats sick dude and whats even worst is Bard herself for being so stupid -.-" She let Ken Good intentions of raising her and guiding her turn into something else... shooo if it were me and someone took me in and stuff .. I wouldn't be able to develop those kind of feelings for them =/
come to think of it, they both are so obsess with Vic, so it serve them right to get it going on :loool:

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
you are so my new bestest friend, ceci :)

good point on Jesuda N Torpad... they do deserve eachother...
maybe she's turning him straight?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Theres no way to turn anyone straight once you bend you can unbend but not all the way :loool: like a piece of metal if you bend it you can bend it back but it'll still always be weak in the spot you bent it but they deserve each other -.-" serves Torpad right for trying to R Vic

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh my garsh dat crazy reporter dude is gay? and he was da one writin gay news bout ken lol oh man i hab to wait til tonight to watch

Really? I think you check your comments pretty quickly, cuz you answer my questions really quickly...That caption thing is cute, I wish I could see it...Bie does look like a little boy sometimes...that's what I love about his cute babyface...but I switch back and forth from Ice to Bie...it's too hard to choose..It's funny that Aof looks old, but he's really not, actually, I thought Chin was older than Aof, just the way he dressed that day...Since they're from the same label, I figure they'd all have worked together, so I figured they'd be around each other enough to be able to crack jokes on them...but Bie teasing Aof specifically...Ice always teases Peck about being ugly, but he's not...I like that they're all so close that they can do that...BTW, what's up with that thing that Aof does, with his arm, that weird walk, and the weird noises...is that his way of entertaining his friends?
i check bout once a week i think dats once in a while lol i don't get notified of all my msgs though for some reason. yea they're all from grammy but grammy has small labels w/in da company and they won't see each other all dat often unless they perform at da same events. ice just lob calling peck and aof ugly. they're brothers though so people understand lol dats y people thought it was strange how bie was crackin jokes like dat on aof. cause they're more like acquaintances. oh and da retarded things aof was doing on da show were impersonations of comedians. they were saying dat nobody can get those impersonations as dead on as him. it really is scary how he can impersonate dem like dat. especially dat thing he does when he open his mouth real wide. dats scary as shiet and he lob doin dat

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't think i would watch Jai Rao until it completed, but i went to turn on the tv 2day. And gosh when Wit took the wine at the paparazzi's guy's place I thought..."Oh no. He put something in the drink." and thought Wit was wasting his time punching the guy when he should get out of there quickly in case he collapses in the room. But, ha...that guy didn't put anything in the drink. But instead sleeps with his lil sis. Yuck. And she thinks she's all mature now. Clueless child.

I don't know why all the lakorns keep having P'ek kidnap N'ek and go to some water-like marina type island place. it's getting kinda old now. he should've taken her to the woods or something and stumble upon some cave. haha.