Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. he care so much for her own safety, he gave her a hat to sorta hide her from them fans and paparazzi.
so yea, he can't be sad ending .. he love her too much .. 8+ years of enduring .. no way can it be sad :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know it can't be sad ending. I've always been rooting for a happy ending since I knew the ending to the novel. But, pVics love for pAoey is so deep and trueee! I wish I could find someone like pVic that will love me so much, more than anything!! lol. :p

annea

sarNie Adult
they better change the ending cause i heard that in the novel aoey got with the doctor.
patiently waiting for next weeks epi. omg its so long......

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just can't wait til this week...it's going to be so good!!! I can't handle it...I wish the week started out with Wednesday...or they should've put JR on Monday instead...or, they should've had it like Exact lakorns, and let them play 3-4 times a week.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know if the ending song is really by Ken or not? I know that it was his voice when he was singing in the lakorn but I want to know if the song was also sang by another person because it didn't sound like Ken. Anyways, I love that song and if it's Ken's voice then it sounded pretty good. Does anybody happen to have it? By the way, LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
continuation of spoiler:

Aoey: Khun Maynee love you.
P'Vic: We cannot control who we fall in love with. My heart tells me that I love you, and only you.

Aoey open her eyes when she heard the sound of the rooster and realize it was morning and saw P'Vic lying next to her.
She thought of the things they talk about last night. She gazed at him while he is still sleeping. This man is "my father, my brother, my friend, and my husband (samee). Looking at hi and smiling.
P'Vic woke up and saw her smiling at him and said, "what a prett smile.' she was startled that he was awake, and was trying to get off the bed when he pull her back. He started hugging and kissing her. She said let go somebody is going to come in and see. He said good, that he'll kiss her in front of them. Somehow she got away and he ran after her.
He wouldn't stop kissing her. So, she protested and said that he will get bored of her.
P'Vic: You are my heart, how can I be bored of my heart. I won't be able to live. He continued kissing her.
They spend the day together at the beach.

Next morning, Aoey woke up and saw P'Vic staring at her.
P'Vic, "i woke up a long time ago but just sitting here staring at you, im having the best time of my life." Then the phone rang, P'Pat called and told P'Vic that he has to go sing. P'Vic got frustrated and told him to get somebody else to sing. He turned around and saw Aoey. Aoey told him to go to work but he said he doesn't want to leave the one he love because when he come back she might not be here.
P'Vic: "I don't want to loose you again. Promise me?"
Aoey: "Sometime ourlives depend on destiny and fate. We never know that is going to happen in the future, I can't promise you anything but as long as i have air to breathe, I will live for you ...I will only love you!
P'Vic: "I will only love you too till the day I die." Then they hug and kiss. Even though it is a happy moment in their life, Aoey is thinking about how sick she is.

P'Vic decided to go to work because Aoey said that she'll go with him to support him. He found a secluded parking space. Before he open the door, he closed his eyes and have her kiss him on the cheek for support. She was about to kiss him on the cheek but she saw P'Pat walking towards him. She quickly hid in the back of the car. P'Vic open his eyes and saw P'Pat instead. He was startled by what he saw.
While P'Vic is singing, the people around him realized how happen he is. They were confused. But when it came to a sad song, he couldn't sing it. See Som said to think of the time when your at your happiest moment and then you don't realize that your happy moment is gone. How would you feel? He was sad when he asked her this question. He continued to sing then he realized that he want Aoey to listen too, he called her from the recording room on his cellphone without anybody knowing. The phone in his car rang and she quickly answered and heard him singing. She smile and was happy to hear him sing. She listen to him sing until the end of the song. Aoey heard the people around him was happy with his singing and she smile.

After he was done recording, he wanted to get back to Aoey but P'Pat brought a set of clothes for him for is mv. P'Pat followed him to the car and asked if he can hitch a ride because his car is in the shop. Vic told him that he is meeting a friend. Pat said that it was ok just drop him off on the main street so that he can get a taxi. Vic told Pat that he has to called his friend and tell him first. Aoey said that she sees them standing there. Vic said that it is time to tell them. She said that people is going to think tha she is the one that stole Vic from Maynee and that she is the cost of their breakup (3rd wheel). She will be the one to handle this. Pat asked is there something wrong. Vic said no that he will take P'Pat home.

to be continue.....i have to go iron my clothes for tomorrow and watch "Brothers & Sisters"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anybody know if the ending song is really by Ken or not? I know that it was his voice when he was singing in the lakorn but I want to know if the song was also sang by another person because it didn't sound like Ken. Anyways, I love that song and if it's Ken's voice then it sounded pretty good. Does anybody happen to have it? By the way, LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH!

The Real Song is sung by P' Boy Peacemaker Ja ^__-"

cecilia

Staff member
awe. the spoiler melts my heart :blush: ...
they're getting sweet as the time goes by ..
so happy for them .. i don't want to stop this moment, want to see it going .. going and going ..

thanks for the SPOILER, when you have time, pls spoil us more :clap:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler continue.....

P'Vic went to go open the trunk of his car but P'Pat was faster and open the side door and through the clothes in rear seat, it was unexpected and Aoey made a sound. Vic looked at Pat and thought that their secret is out. Pat: "did you hear that? it sounded like a girl." Vic said no and he got into the car and said he was leaving. Pat quickly got into the front seat and called Maynee. Maynee's mom answered and say she wasn't home. Maynee went to Cha-Um to go find Vic. AFter Pat hung up, he told Vic how worried Maynee was and how nice she is and how much she loves Vic. But Vic could only think about Aoey in the back seat and is she able to breathe because the pile of clothes on top of her and listening to Pat praised Maynee.
After P'Vic dropped off Pat, Vic found somewhere secluded where they can talk because he knows that Aoey feels bad of Maynee. Vic told her that he tries to forget about Aoey by going out with Maynee but he still couldn't. He will explain everything to Maynee and she will understand. He told her everything will be alright and kiss her fore head. He took her to his penthouse.

She remembered the penthouse and how she thought that P'Vic hates her. Vic said he always wanted to apologize but never got a chance to, then when he found out that she was leaving him again, he thought that he will never see him again.
When Vic came out of the shower, he saw Aoey taking her meds, he asked her what is for. She told him its vitamins for her blood. I want to 2 kids, boy or girl it doesn't matter. Aoey put her head on his chest and hugged him.

side note: while Aoey and Vic is happy at the moment. Putya and Sandee has joined forces to kill Mor Luk. Mor Luk and Maynee are together trying to find Aoey and Vic. Putya thugs is following Mor Luk and Maynee.

P'Vic drop off Aoey at the bookstore while he went to film his mv. Duang told him that the leading lady for his mv has changed because she couldn't find Maynee. He was shocked that Duang introduced Torput as the leading lady and more shocked when she pretended not to know him. they acted the mv for songs. blah... blah..just the usual questions: what r u doing here? who brought u here? why aren't u in school?...

When Aoey came out of the bookstore, she saw Vic and Torput arguing. She also didn't realize that Jaysada was watching her buy maternity books. Vic tried to warn Torput about Jetsada but she wouldn't listen. Jetsada said something to Vic about Torput and Vic punch him. Torput came in and started yelling at Vic and made the crew misunderstand Vic. Aoey was watching from the corner of the building and when Vic was alone she went and tugged his arm. Aoey said that she has to learn on her own. You can't always protect her. she has to learn from her mistakes. her comment made Vic feels better and he knew that he loves having Aoey by his side.

Jaysad persuade Duang to let him published the article about Vic and Aoey. She said to go ahead with it.

As Aoey and Vic are driving back to the island, Vic challenge Aoey to sing his song. Vic would sing first and she would follow. When Aoey sings, Vic started recording it on his cellphone, she knew and she press stop. but he press record again when she wasnt looking. then they started singing together in the car.
Mor Luk and Maynee is trying to hitch hike on the same road that Vic is on going to cha-um but it is dark out.

to be continue....according to my 8 ball, it said "Outlook Not So Good"...read up to episode 14 :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ ahh..no more please :spin: i'm gonna ruin everything for myself...i'll stop here ehehe

i tink tat's way cute...them singing the song together .... :wub:

but how can it be Torput..wen they're Bro.&Sis.?? :unsure:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks for the spoiler..im very excited to read more bout it. im happy and sad at the same time..a feeling i cant really describe!

cecilia

Staff member
oh no, i don't like the BALL POINT either ..
but what you wrote up there is so SWEET .. i'm looking forward to this week ..

THAT JETSANDA, WHY THE HECK DID HE HAVE TO RUIN IT ..
SHE'S BUYING MATERNITY BOOKS :wub:

thanks for ALL THE SPOILERS ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I haven't visited this thread for the week am I missing something? LOL Aoey is buying maternity books is she pregnant? what... I'm so confused now.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the spoilersss! i cant wait for all the sweet scenes.. and im keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending ;]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for the spoilers...Keep spoiling us...Those of you that don't want to ruin it for yourself, then try not to read it...but it's so good...I wanna know what other sweet scenes they'll have...BTW, I watch Brothers & Sisters too!!!! I love that show, they have such a great cast and great stories. Only 2 more days...but it still seems so long.

You wanna know how I know when JR is airing? Our trash gets picked up on Wednesdays, so when we have to roll out our trash cans, that means JR is airing soon...I hate doing that cuz it's so cold outside, but everytime I do it, I'm thinking, "Yay! JR is airing soon..."