Jai Rao(Makers Group)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't forget to join my seu ruk chuck yai olaworn party @ Lome :p LOL o_O I'm watching both and every week I anticipate both but what's awesome is that JR plays wed and thurs and by friday it's seu ruk ^___-" couldn't be a better line up lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ okay tina.. lol.. I will try to join all the parties. I suddenly feel like watching a whole bunch of lakorns now.

anywho... this lakorn sure loves their slow motion .. lol.. like its always in slow motion.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome the old man is probably going to kick me in the tush because I am suppose to be doing some things but I've been slowly doing them or completely abandoning them just to watch this and seu ruk lmao -.-" but ... eh I'm getting there lol

lady0fdarkness

^^lol.. girl.. you need some freetime too.

but anywho... whoa.. so much emotions already.. this is going to be crazy.. I'm going to brace myself now.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww. You're the greatest! THANKS abillion for the sweet spoilers :p They are superr sweetness :wub: So many kissing, lol. Ohh, man poor Lak :( I hope it's still a happy ending, PLEASEEEEEEE ! Making me worry :( T_____________T Torpad is frickin' annoying, Ughhhh!

lady0fdarkness

oh wow.. I l ove that little boy that plays a young Vic. he played a young Tor in Hua Jai Sila. I bet he will be pa'aek in the future!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
natalie's so pretty in dem pix. i don't like when she makes her mad face in da lakorn. her eyebrows ruin her prettiness lol
aww...nathalie looks so prettie in here..where is tis girl in the lakorn huh? -_- freaking love her outfit..FABULOUS :wub: !

dang! i didn't know P'Pat was tat built :unsure:
am i remembering wrong or did he used to be one of p'j's dancers? lol they was RIPPED lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
oh wow.. I l ove that little boy that plays a young Vic. he played a young Tor in Hua Jai Sila. I bet he will be pa'aek in the future!!!
You joined at the right time...JR is getting sooooooo good...the first couple episodes are hard to watch, cuz it's so sad...but it's getting so much better now...

That's what I said...that's why Bie totally fits my title for him as mini-Ken...first, they both play superstars in their newest lakorns...and Bie kind of looks like Ken when he had glasses on...second, that little boy that plays the younger version of them...third, Bie will be playing a photographer in his next lakorn, just like Ken has played in so many of his...and of course, both of their lakorns that they filmed this year they star along side Aff...

If that's a coincidence, it's all too close to be a coincidence...hopefully, Bie can get to be as good of an actor as Ken has grown to be...the only difference is that Bie can actually sing...but I still love Ken for trying.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow.. there's alot you listed there that has in common with ken and bie, lol. i didn't even realized [;

nat looks so much better in those pics than the lakorn, lols :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol they're just coincidences. oh my garsh dem kids grow up so fast. when i see nong focus now it makes me wanna cry LOL she grew up to be such a pretty girl though

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo!! I can't wait to see them at AT TEN show and RS.

But does anyone know what time they rerun the AT THEN Show on Saturdays cause I know they rerun it on IPTV satelite on Saturday but I don't know what time cause I don't have time to watch it on Tuesday -_- . Thanks in advance ^_^

Iya

sarNie Adult
hey guys,

I just opened a gallery for my website featuring pics from some of thai's dramas. I just want to
ask anyone here to help upload some HQ pics of your favorite dramas into the gallery and help
us grow. If you don't want to contribute, then feel free to visit and/or spread the words to help
it grow. Thanks!!!

Site Name: Angelic Colors
Gallery site: Angelic Gallery

I already uploaded some of HQ Jai Rao pics!! ;)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hey guys,

I just opened a gallery for my website featuring pics from some of thai's dramas. I just want to
ask anyone here to help upload some HQ pics of your favorite dramas into the gallery and help
us grow. If you don't want to contribute, then feel free to visit and/or spread the words to help
it grow. Thanks!!!

Site Name: Angelic Colors
Gallery site: Angelic Gallery

I already uploaded some of HQ Jai Rao pics!! ;)

Cool, I have a collection of pictures...so I'll upload them all...I just registered...but I'm waiting for the email I'm supposed to get...for some reason, when I register to some sites, I never get that email to verify my email address.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Cool, I have a collection of pictures...so I'll upload them all...I just registered...but I'm waiting for the email I'm supposed to get...for some reason, when I register to some sites, I never get that email to verify my email address.
lol. i just added you. i just took admin confirm thing off. i didn't know it was on until
now.

BTW, I'm recruiting members for a permanent team to help me upload pics for the gallery. if you're interested,
just let me know. I'm not thai so i don't really know much sites to get the HQ pics. therefore, I hope to get
some helpers.

so, if anyone want to join the team, pm me!!! ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol. i just added you. i just took admin confirm thing off. i didn't know it was on until
now.

BTW, I'm recruiting members for a permanent team to help me upload pics for the gallery. if you're interested,
just let me know. I'm not thai so i don't really know much sites to get the HQ pics. therefore, I hope to get
some helpers.

so, if anyone want to join the team, pm me!!! ^_^
I just pm-ed you

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
here is a clip from SSBT, preview of Jai Rao @ At Ten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGF2Q4iFVc

translation for non-Thais:
Ken is making fun of Aff. How she is well mannered and lady like. He said that he was traveling with Aff and Ann, he was sitting next to Ann in the plane and Ann was already asleep with her mouth open and salivating. He turned around and was wondering why Aff hasn't slept yet, then he saw her and realized she was asleep but with her head slightly tilted with a pretty smile and seated upright. He said other people would've been moving back and forth, one way or another. The bump in the air didn't even make her change her position.
Ken and Nott didn't believed that there is still a person that never gets mad or criticize anybody. So, they tried to pissed Aff off but it didn't work.
credit: SpicyForumNet

i'll continue the spoiler after episode 9 and 10 has air because we should enjoy their sweet scenes as much as we can.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wow after watching this mv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc1ejNGvdw

Is it just me, or is Ken the biggest cry baby here? LOL, I honestly thought, ever since he started crying in his earlier lakorns with Anne, he is a big drama queen now. At one point when Aff and him were sitting next to each other in the van, I thought, "Oh man, Aff has to compete crying with Ken."

LOL, I STILL LOVE KEN THOUGH!!! maybe he is just more sensitive now that he is a father.