Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aof/beau's song is in its 3rd week as #1 downloaded ringtone lol i was expecting it to drop by now but i guess not lol can yah imagine da people who were already annoyed of da song walkin around town hearing dat song play whenever somebody phone rings :lol:

annea

sarNie Adult
im guessing its about the story that reporter guy wrote so maynee help cover up something...why is aeoy buying maternity books already?
more tears to come.....jai rao!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aof/beau's song is in its 3rd week as #1 downloaded ringtone lol i was expecting it to drop by now but i guess not lol can yah imagine da people who were already annoyed of da song walkin around town hearing dat song play whenever somebody phone rings :lol:
LOL...tat is a funnie thought :lol: feel bad for tose guys...

but ain't it funnie though Diamend "supposely" the lakorn isn't a hit...but the songs are @ No.1 and Ken & Aff are constantly No.1...
anyways seems like the oversea fans are dead in love w/ this lakorn and the thai fans are turnning away..weird
cuz so girls @ my school who i had no idea watched lakorns are popping w/ all these jai rao images on their binders and all
i even saw tis girl have a personalized bag of Jai Rao..man i had an urge to snatch it..lol :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL regarding the JR as the ring tone..cause thats what i have as my ringtone too :lol: and i listen to the thai radio at work all day long..and does anyone wanna guess how many times it comes on??? ^_^ but no matter how many time it plays in a day i can listen to it all day long...just like when SB was airing that was what was playing all day long too

kashie...although i havent seen moh on the thread but i see her on msn...as for miss noy, shes totally no where to be found...hmmm i wonder if shes just busy or whatever....Noy you see this???? come out come out where ever you are :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I still love the Aof & Beau song...maybe cuz it fits into this lakorn so well...

But whatever the wedding scene is about, all I notice is Lak walking in and Vic running out...I wanna know why.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much CutePueng for the ending song. That song is so sad. Whenever I hear it I just have this sad image of Ken crying for Aff at the airport in my head.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hua Jai Sila? i'm not planning on watching...i like Bie as a singer..but wenever i see him portraying the bad boy..i alwaise see him as a joke..he's no bad boi..he's a cut boi
I know...as a Bie fan myself...I always thought he was too cute to play a bad boy...especially the player he was trying to be in HJS, not necessarily a player, but very deceitful...but he surprised me...He's actually really convincing, so it made it hard for me to watch Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, that I watched bits and pieces of it...I hate when guys I like play total meanies...and it's not that Bie is really a bad boy, he's really sweet in the lakorn, and loving to the n'ek, but she's really dumb...that's the only thing that bothered me about the whole lakorn...Revenge lakorns aren't my thing, but that one was really good...just Fang's character bugged, the way I'm sure Best's character in KLKS bugged a lot of people. For the first time in my lakorn watching life, I wondered what the p'ek saw in the n'ek, and wished that he didn't love her as much as he did, cuz she really got on my nerves.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I keep watching the At Ten preview, and it's so cute how Ken describes Aff sleeping...I hope when that and RS airs, someone can translate it...it just looks like it's gonna be really funny on both shows, and I don't wanna miss anything.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm still not sick of this song either...

but how is Boy Peacemaker's song doing as d/l ringtone?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
In today SSE .. we get to see the BEHIND THE SCENE of the ending LOL --- close to the ending ..
It's so cute :wub: I will upload that clip to ATEAMYOUTUBE in a bit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUHuRQ37Ew8

OMFG! does Aff turn into a zombie after she gives birth...tat would so bad heart-aching....argh! i'm preparing myself for this :spin:

lol...i love guys who loves kids...P'ken is so cute playing w/ the lilo girl :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...tat is a funnie thought :lol: feel bad for tose guys...

but ain't it funnie though Diamend "supposely" the lakorn isn't a hit...but the songs are @ No.1 and Ken & Aff are constantly No.1...
anyways seems like the oversea fans are dead in love w/ this lakorn and the thai fans are turnning away..weird
cuz so girls @ my school who i had no idea watched lakorns are popping w/ all these jai rao images on their binders and all
i even saw tis girl have a personalized bag of Jai Rao..man i had an urge to snatch it..lol :lol:
wow sound like u got a lot of asian people at ur school. da lakorn is doing perdy ok for channel 3. it aint a flop but it just aint as successful as people expected it to be and when a grammy big dawg and a child of a grammy big dawg sang da theme song da expectation grew lol

boy's song is #2 downloaded ringtone but it's a lil higher than aof/beau's song on radio charts. they gave aof another title to add to all da ones he has already. "jao phor pleng lakorn" LOL but i think dat title fits sirasak da most.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, Ken, Aff, and the baby is soooo cute in the pic. Thanx for sharing, I can't wait to see it!!!! I luve this lakorn!!! :D

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I keep watching the At Ten preview, and it's so cute how Ken describes Aff sleeping...I hope when that and RS airs, someone can translate it...it just looks like it's gonna be really funny on both shows, and I don't wanna miss anything.
i would but i don't know how to record. :( if someone can give me an idea of what software i need and where to get it, i'll do it.

cecilia

Staff member
^the software is here ja : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=30196

i've watched it this morning too ..
iptv keep muting their vdo player so i load maxtv site and watch there for the audio also.
the sad thing is that .. i thought i have it capture in the HQ iptv version but nope, i was wrong ..
i only have the last clip of the interview right .. i thought, i'll wait for iptv to upload the full version .. but they have not update their page yet :(..
so i'm just going to upload what i have capture so far to ateamforum youtube lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
if she suffering from some kind of heart disease why is she crazy/mental/earth to AFF ? The kid look mix :lol:. If she just have a memory loss , it will be like "50 first Date" love that movie

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe a big tumor in her head --- which could be cancerous too ..
after she gave birth .. they decide to do surgery on her head --- perhaps, something trigger in the brain cell and she lost it ..
or just that she let it sit there and it became difficult -- blocking her memory LOl

and yes. the kid look mix .. but with baby and mom's beautiful genes .. she might look mix .. lol