Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love when Aof imitates Ice...he does it so well...I was watching Ice perform Kon Jai Ngai at a radio station, and Aof was behind him dancing...he knew the dance moves as well as Ice did, and he's super energetic...that's crazy, he is like the energizer bunny, like Ice said, just running on his own battery that never dies...

Okay...that's whack, just for Jai Rao alone, it has definitely shown us how good of an actress Aff has become...to portray the kind of emotions she's portraying is really hard...she plays her role very well...and I couldn't picture anyone better for this role...

OT...saw the BBK teaser and it looks way too intense and creepy for me...man, Anne has outdone herself, playing a totally crazy person like that...it's so believable...no wonder she keeps getting the best actress award....but I'm gonna skip that...This is the only sad and intense lakorn I could handle, thank you very much...plus, gotta save my emotions for Ken's Satroo Saneha next year.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i honestly think aff and ken can definitely act! and they do it so well...it must of been so hard to have to portray such an emotional character throughout most of the time...its not a light drama at all! i love these two together, but im scared to watch the ending of this lakorn....i can feel the teardrops falling already haha....

i know what you mean kayla...i cant stand to see her like that...i hope she doesnt end up like that in the end...:( itll definitely shatter my heart into bits and pieces

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
At first, I didn't cry cuz Vic was being an immature jerk, so there was nothing to cry over...but then, I cried when Aoey told him how she felt towards him before she tried to leave him again...for sure...I will cry when I see what's to come...I can't wait!!!

Only a couple more hours, and we get to see the sweet and cute scenes, at least we'll have those to hold us over...then hopefully we can get spoiled again? I love spoilers...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I'm so scaredd and sadd to see the ending! Please don't let Aff stay that way!!
And I think I'm skipping BBK as well. It kind of looks scary to me lol. But Anne is doing an excellent job on portraying her role but I think I'm going to only be thinking about JR when it ends and when I watch BBK I'll be only thinking of Jr lol so I won't be able to focus on BBK. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Diamend! I'm back... but not for long :lol: I wanted to spam in here with you ladies... but gosh, my classes have been taking up the majority of my time. I'm barely catching up with Jai Rao. So far i'm at the part where Aff's in the hospital. Not's such a sweetheart in here. :wub:

If i had to choose between the Wick & Ruk... I'll choose Ruk. :wub: heheeh.
i knowww aint tee rak so sweet? lol but too bad no man like dat exists for real haha.

I love when Aof imitates Ice...he does it so well...I was watching Ice perform Kon Jai Ngai at a radio station, and Aof was behind him dancing...he knew the dance moves as well as Ice did, and he's super energetic...that's crazy, he is like the energizer bunny, like Ice said, just running on his own battery that never dies...
LOL i saw dat clip too lol he's a fast learner. he can watch a dance and imitate it lol deres a clip of him dancing to i see u just a lil bit but man did he get da facial expressions right lol it was funny haha

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
kinda off topic, but not really...

i bought concert p'ek p'ek a few years ago... and i just re-watched it for Ken.... and there's Aum and Nott. i'm like "WHAT??" i didn't know them at the time i bought it... but now i do, and dude, Aum can't sing... Nott can't sing... Ken's not that bad... he's worse in JR :lol:
but Nott and Ken are standing next to eachother, and Ken's taller!!! seriously, i kept comparing them in the concert... Ken's taller! you can't tell from JR. so what gives???

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
for me, i rather see aff like that (in her own lil world) atleast she can probably get better than her dying off ya know!...

awww i cant wait to see that episode where the family are all together. from part 1-7 i was mostly yelling & totally pissed off at vic and aoey...wishing someone would tell the truth about one another's feeling already...but then if they did the lakorn would just end huh!? *sighs..how i was a bit relieved to see epi 8 turn out that way and cant wait to see more upcoming sweetness..and then bitter again..and from there on.. :huh: more misunderstandings according to the spoiler...(i will ff on those part)

if only i knew that somone had uploaded the karaoke version of aof and boyd peacemaker songs sooner...duh why didnt i think of searching it via thai font!?!?!? ahhh but thanks to the clip from ceci or someones upload of another clip i found all the songs and now i can actually sing along now that i know the (actual) words LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah, AMI, me too .. i prefer her being crazy over the whole dying issue :clap:

5 more hours to go .. see you all tomorrow morning for live streaming :p

brief translation from ILOVETAKSAORN site :
OFF-SCENE

( Brief )

After long painful episodes , here comes some romantic episodes when P’Vic and Eei are together in private island , they come to understanding and become one .
It’s a romantic scene , but the actress was quite stressful , because she had to express a sad , love and worried feeling at the same time, and most important was that she was going to be kissed in this scene . They went through rehearsals over and over . Until Ken teased Aff , “ Are you anxious that you might forget dialogue or afraid to be real kissed ? ” , ahhh , it was a good one that made Aff laugh and embarrassed at the same time .

Watch this unforgettable romantic scene on 11-Dec., 8.30 pm , Channel 3 .

Translated by idolism_aff @ilovetaksaorn

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i'm up at 5AM live streaming, quietly in my room. :ph34r: i hope that my mom doesnt walk by my room, its too early for a lecture.

im watching from thattv because maxnettv was buffering so much for me last week. i went ahead and bought thaitv but i still cant record. ill just have to fix the program later.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Doesn't work...I'm settling for watching At Ten, didn't really get a chance to watch it. I'll just watch it once Ceci uploads it.
im in the process of subbing it. im doing it just for you (just kidding). im done with the first clip. i have never done it before. i'll try to finish it asap.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/drmaneewan

just because we're a fan of Brothers & Sisters and Harry Potter.

Plus...I love your spoilers....You too?!!! Aren't you mad that Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince is released next July instead of this November? But happy that they're making The Deathly Hallows into two movies cuz that means they'll put as much from the book in there as possible...that was the best book ever, really tied everything together.