Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^that long? Wow, that sucks...thanks in advance...

They played that Aof & Beau song at the wrong time, when Ken is wiping Aff's face...it's a sad song for a sweet moment....but I'm still not sick of it

Ceci, does your Aum have a famous dad or no? I'm confused, I've heard that he does, while others say he doesn't...so confusing.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
well its because im anal. at least thats what my sister calls me. everything has to perfect. have you ever watched a movie in your language with english subtitles and it doesn't match? it really annoys the heck out of me.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
well its because im anal. at least thats what my sister calls me. everything has to perfect. have you ever watched a movie in your language with english subtitles and it doesn't match? it really annoys the heck out of me.

Ooh!!! We do have a lot in common, I'm anal too!!! When it comes to my stuff and myself, I'm an anal-obsessive compulsive-perfectionist (self-diagnosed again)...everything has to be perfect, with everything...Like, when I just wanna put my hair up in a mess, it still has to be a perfect mess....I didn't find this out til recently...like when people sit on my bed and mess up my bed, I make them fix it...my towels have to be folded perfectly...

Well, if I'm not the one subbing, I can't really complain...I just don't watch it...but I get what you mean. What's bad is when the English subtitles don't match what the dubbed voices are saying, it's all off...that's why I stopped watching dubbed stuff.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Ooh!!! We do have a lot in common, I'm anal too!!! When it comes to my stuff and myself, I'm an anal-obsessive compulsive-perfectionist (self-diagnosed again)...everything has to be perfect, with everything...Like, when I just wanna put my hair up in a mess, it still has to be a perfect mess....I didn't find this out til recently...like when people sit on my bed and mess up my bed, I make them fix it...my towels have to be folded perfectly...

Well, if I'm not the one subbing, I can't really complain...I just don't watch it...but I get what you mean. What's bad is when the English subtitles don't match what the dubbed voices are saying, it's all off...that's why I stopped watching dubbed stuff.
OMFG! I don't like people taking my things either. I don't like sharing because it never comes back in the same condition. When I take notes or hand right things on a blank (no lines), it has to be straight. When I highlight my study materials, it has to be straight line and perfect otherwise I can't study. there's more but that would be a totally different thread. Oh yeah!! My friends said that I'm Anal with a capital A.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMFG! I don't like people taking my things either. I don't like sharing because it never comes back in the same condition. When I take notes or hand right things on a blank (no lines), it has to be straight. When I highlight my study materials, it has to be straight line and perfect otherwise I can't study. there's more but that would be a totally different thread.
I'm gonna go start a thread for people like us...cuz there's plenty that bothers us that others see as crazy, but we see as normal

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm uploading today episode to ateamforum atm .. clip one will be ready soon.

as for crying goes. .. i didn't cry either .. until aoey admit to vic that she admit, she's hurt deeply --- and that they now have each different role to worry on, they should do it to the best of their ability .. :( this is the first time i shed a tear for it --- after that, i feel sad but no more tears LOl
^no, the crying part was in earlier episode .. b/c someone in here mention about crying for the first time, i'm just telling you gals where i shed my tears ^^ --- and of course, today is HAPPY HAPPY hours --- i'm just not rooting for the crazy ending .. it's better than death but still **sighed** can't they have all four ingredient of a healthy family LOl
LOL..tat was one of the first time i shed tears for this lakorn as well
i thought that was one of the most mature line i have ever heard
come out of a nang'ek's mouth..and tat was the scene that finally
made me understood Aff and her feelings towards P'Vic and P'Lak

then after tat..i shed tears a couple of times too..i tink mostly in ep.7
esp. during tat scene of the attempt...P'Ken was making me hella feel
his freaking emotions :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks lovebird_tmi!!! I'm happy that ur enjoying it.... :D
Glad to be of service lovebird...btw drmaneewan...I started that thread...and man, didn't know I had so many problems to talk about...hehe

Oh man, even though it was cute scenes today, couldn't help but cry when Aoey was sick and she was talking in her feverish state, and Vic couldn't stop crying.

The only thing that bothers me about the old couple is how they manage to always come in during a cute moment between the couple...like when Aoey was gonna touch Vic's face...but if it weren't for them, Vic wouldn't have been able to sneak those long hugs that night they were looking at the moon together.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Okay, so i watched epsidoe1 and stopped watching, now im watching epsiode8 and i'm liking it better than the beginning! lol, in the closing credits, it shows ken & vicky getting married? has it happend yet? or is it just part of the lakorn in here? anddd i didn't watch today ep yet :[ so kens gonna find out about her sickness? also, can someone spoil it for me and tell me if aff dies at the end or not? :D thanks!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, so i watched epsidoe1 and stopped watching, now im watching epsiode8 and i'm liking it better than the beginning! lol, in the closing credits, it shows ken & vicky getting married? has it happend yet? or is it just part of the lakorn in here? anddd i didn't watch today ep yet :[ so kens gonna find out about her sickness? also, can someone spoil it for me and tell me if aff dies at the end or not? :D thanks!
Oh...so many questions...yeah, the beginning kinda sucks, only cuz Ken is so cruel to poor Aff...and so much crying...but it does get better at 8 for who knows how long.

That wedding was just a promo the two were doing for the resort they were at, not real, that was in ep. 5 I think.

No, Ken doesn't find out about Aff's sickness yet, and I don't think he will for a while, cuz in previews, Aff is still trying to go to America without letting Ken know why.

We are not too sure about the ending exactly, but from a clip from the ATEAMforum, Aff and Ken have a baby together, but she seems to be brain dead or something, don't really know...cuz she can do things, but she's not really aware of anything around her, here's the clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUHuRQ37Ew8

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode!!!!! The cute scenes are coming!!!! Yay!!!! So happy they get to express how they feel towards each other. They should stay there forever.

Sucks that Menie is in denial...right now, all I care about it Vic and Aoey...even though Lift is playing a really good bad guy...this is better than any p'rai role he's ever played...I wish they would let him be p'ek some time...he's so good, and he's handsome and sweet...

If homeboy from Kaew Lom Phet can play a p'ek, then Lift can too. If Go can play a p'ek, then Lift definitely should be able to play one too...even my mom was like, he shouldn't be p'ek...paired up with Pat, or whatever, that dude should've never been p'ek...Of all the p'rais they chose, they chose him?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
raymond_obsessed, just came from the OCD thread...i went off on a tangent again.

Aff is still trying to go to America without letting Ken know why. - are u talking about epsode 7/8?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
raymond_obsessed, just came from the OCD thread...i went off on a tangent again.

Aff is still trying to go to America without letting Ken know why. - are u talking about epsode 7/8?

I saw, I was just there...

Cuz I saw in clips, I forget where, but Lak's arm is in a cast, so I know that it's recent, after they leave the island...Aoey is in her apartment, and Vic wants to talk to her, but she turns her back on him, with Lak standing in the middle with his cast...then another scene, is in the parking garage, Vic accuses Lak of trying to take Aoey to America, with Menie watching...and I think there was a hospital scene, where Aoey has a tube in her mouth, and blood coming out of her nose...I think her condition gets worse, cuz they show scenes where blood is coming from her nose...that's a definite brain thing, not a blood thing...like on Prisonbreak, Wentworth Miller's character has a tumor near his frontal lobe, and it causes headaches and major nosebleeds

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I saw, I was just there...

Cuz I saw in clips, I forget where, but Lak's arm is in a cast, so I know that it's recent, after they leave the island...Aoey is in her apartment, and Vic wants to talk to her, but she turns her back on him, with Lak standing in the middle with his cast...
OH! Ken did something and he came to apologized. Aoey wouldn't accept his apology. She told him to leave. Shes mad at him because she doesn't call him P'Vic anymore. She called Khun.

cecilia

Staff member
Cecilia, do i need to get another software to download live streaming/thatv? i can't record it with wm recorder 12.3 but it will let me record from youtube.
that's the only software i use to capture living streaming ja ..
otherwise, i've upload most of the ATEAM files to the forum, you can get it there too ..
sorry for not being much of a help :( bunnii/peach/tina/and azn pure are the best to ask for this question LOl .

Hehe, doesn't everybody...I thought it was just me...

Whatcha up to anyways? I just wanna finish Jai Rao so I can go to bed...can't sleep until I see the whole episode
i couldn't sleep last night either but b/c i have lots to do today next to uploading JAI RAO. i force myself to bed with ipod headphone in my ears LOl
surprising, i didn't listen to any ost of JR .. i listen to DJF ost with Rome/Fon ..

trying to fix the recording software and attempting to subbed the 2nd clip of at Ten. it took me 3 hrs to do clip 1 yesterday. then i have to study for my radiology exam.
yes. translating and subbing can take a LONG time .. i think i'm so tired from the day we sub LOVE TO KILL that i gave up after it .. occasionally, i'll take in project to help but to the old self .. no way, too much work with my busy schedule lol .. THANKS for subbing though ^^ all handwork are appreciated.

^that long? Wow, that sucks...thanks in advance...

They played that Aof & Beau song at the wrong time, when Ken is wiping Aff's face...it's a sad song for a sweet moment....but I'm still not sick of it

Ceci, does your Aum have a famous dad or no? I'm confused, I've heard that he does, while others say he doesn't...so confusing.
hm. from what i heard, ppl say he claimed the guy who play his father in BGST as his dad b/c they work together in so many lakorns, but some ppl say that the man prefer Krit as his son --does it mean, krit over aum? i don't know .. i don't really care much on this issue .. Lol .. i just want to see ATEAM together so i didn't really bother to do research on it either LOl

the cheap korean chinese version are like that .. weird and awkward sub but hey, if i get to watch it with okay understanding of their conversation, i wouldn't complain .. at least, i get the concept and the conversation than not benefiting anything from the drama itself lol .. subbing/timing are time consuming, not a fun thing to do when you do it by yourself --- so if anyone do it to the best of what they can for the moment, i'm fine with it ^^

If homeboy from Kaew Lom Phet can play a p'ek, then Lift can too. If Go can play a p'ek, then Lift definitely should be able to play one too...even my mom was like, he shouldn't be p'ek...paired up with Pat, or whatever, that dude should've never been p'ek...Of all the p'rais they chose, they chose him?
Lift has play p'ek role before when he was with RS promotion .. since the contract expired, he been taking project on his own as p'rai ..
for me. it doesn't matter, i prefer him playing support more now b/c of his acting ability, he can bring a light feeling to the whole lakorn --- be it romance/comedy or evil revenge LOl -- but if i have to pick between the two. i'll go with romance/comedy for him ^^

OH! Ken did something and he came to apologized. Aoey wouldn't accept his apology. She told him to leave. Shes mad at him because she doesn't call him P'Vic anymore. She called Khun.
could it be b/c they are ONE now --- like how Ken call Noi 'KHUN NOI' (which remind me off, i didn't pay attention to their relationship, not sure if eh call her p'noi before LOL)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
could it be b/c they are ONE now --- like how Ken call Noi 'KHUN NOI' (which remind me off, i didn't pay attention to their relationship, not sure if eh call her p'noi before LOL)
i think in their (N'Aoey and P'Vic) situation, i don't know how to explain it, they become more distant. When P'Vic finally called N'Aoey instead of Chorlada, she was happy to hear it. Just like when your mad at somebody, well I do at least, call them by their full name.

i'll try removing and downloading the software again.

cecilia

Staff member
^when you use the software, does it ask you to put in a serial # or something? b/c if it does, then you download the right version.

as for what you said up there, i understood it ja .. just like when you're mad at someone, you don't call them nicely but call them by their FULL NAME lol ..
i do that often to my sibling too b/c they have nick/play name to be call .. so when they piss me off. i go by their full name as well LOl

cecilia

Staff member
okay then, when you open the wm recorder, you will need to change the setting size to 4000 MB to have it recorder longer than the set size.

unless, you got it figure out .. otherwise, i'm heading out to class, i will come back and try to help you work on recording live streaming clip later.