Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man yah all da way in da west coast so yah didn't stay up too late compared to da time i went to sleep LOL cecilia y u keep bein tricky like dat lol

^Maybe the giving birth process was too hard for her to take...maybe she lost too much blood...I don't know...the way she looked, it's a neurological thing, and not a cancer thing...so weird.
i just thought of somethin. have u seen any ice's performance from green concert #10? those are rare clips i think only one person has it up lol

cecilia

Staff member
^it's the order tvpool have it ..
i'm just following their trend, plus it's faster to jot down the list then going from 1-5 .. (sometime, i have short term memory) LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol do u have ur settings set on no avi or sigs? i just changed my sig LOL it's different now lol

where u watch their news clip?

cecilia

Staff member
^iptv ja ..

i notice your siggy all the time ja ..
just realize, you've changed it today ..
he's such a goofball :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ah boo i don't have a account w/ dem no more. da sig i have now aint dat funny lol dats y i thought u aint see da one b4 lol i might change it again later today i dunno yet lol probably will haha. it'll shock people though LOL but then it always shock people lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
here are two more pics that i found and uploaded...

not sure it they are posted before.

my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! So sweet and cute!

credit: ilovetaksaorn.com

Iya

sarNie Adult
who knows??

but i'm suspecting that he's at home with is baby and wife. LOL. He probably misses them. I would if I'm busy and away from home.

cecilia

Staff member
TEE RAK PROBABLY out and about with his RAK too :loool:
i wanna see this clip on ssbt or sse too ..
hopefully, they have it up by tomorrow ^^