Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i do dat w/ all songs LOL lyrics is da last thing i pay attention to. but u should watch lakorn in thai. u'll pick it up faster. i wanna learn cantonese so bad! so i started on a hk series lol thai and cantonese share words too so it gives me an advantage. i picked up a lot of words but i haven't continued dat series in so long so i probably lost it all lol

ME TOO!!! I'd rather learn Cantonese than Mandarin, cuz the language sounds better, to me...cool, we can help each other learn Cantonese...I try to watch all my Chinese dramas in Cantonese with subtitles...and I've seen a few, but they have so many characters in their language in general...I get bits and pieces too, and it is similar to Thai, so it makes it easy as well.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well i wanna learn mandarin too but cantonese is easier for me right now cause they share more thai words. thai share mandarin words too but i dunno if it's as much as cantonese. plus guys from hk look good LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No, I didn't say that Kashie...I only saw Ken's performance at that concert, I never saw anyone else's...always ready to point the finger at me...lol

Oh, with Prisonbreak...I so knew the guys' mom was alive...then I kinda figured she must've worked for the Company...that's crazy cuz they all thought she was dead, and the dad spent his life away from the boys, trying to bring the Company down...on top of that...what the Company did to the brothers and the people they loved, but then their mom works for that same Company? It's a weird twist of fate.
not pointing fingers at u dork...lol
i asked..was it u...cuz i remember it was one of
the gals who was alwaise on thread...u juz happen
to fall into tat category lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the only thing i noticed bout petch's banner was that aof picks his nose and wiping it on the girl...i totally shut everyone else next to and behind them out.

whos gonna stay up or wake up early to catch jai rao tonight/later today?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u can call me pich since ur khmer lol oh yea jai rao airs tomorrow. it's way too early for me to get up for it. imma be dead asleep lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I would. But I have school -_- I wish we would have a snow day lol and Jai Rao airs at 12.00 P.M for me on my satelite/

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they let school our early today. i saw it on da news. or is it for tomorrow? i missed da beginning part lol but ish icy outside right now. my grandpa went to da store and came back and told us how slippery it is out dere

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
u can call me pich since ur khmer lol oh yea jai rao airs tomorrow. it's way too early for me to get up for it. imma be dead asleep lol

lol k pich it is!...

just go to bed early...i was gonna do that..but when i got on the comp my sleepiness sorta went away...

and kaylac...lucky you that it plays that time...i will be at work by then...but i will have a whole week off...too bad there aint nothing else that is worth watching (besides jai rao and sorta silamony) while im on
vacation! <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't get up early for nothin lol i lob my sleep. sleep is very heavenly lol ahh aon/noon's lakorn is HILARIOUS i kinda like it better than dis one lol cause i like funny stuff

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
they let school our early today. i saw it on da news. or is it for tomorrow? i missed da beginning part lol but ish icy outside right now. my grandpa went to da store and came back and told us how slippery it is out dere
They didn't even let us out early. <_< It was all slippery and bizarryy

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I might be awake...but can't stream it anyways, so really doesn't matter...I'll just wait til Ceci uploads it, which is by 10 or 11 my time.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ami, you like silamanee? Hasn't that gotten really draggy? Kob's character makes me mad...I don't remember ever being irritated with Ann S.'s character...what Nam did to my poor Paul...so sad...then they had to add an extra episode to end it.