Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww how sad more misunderstandings :( *sighs. i am soooooooo behind this lakorn, eh :( i think i'll wait after watching todays and tomorrows epyy before reading all the new spoilers posted. i am confused right now, lol.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Even though it's a happy ending, it's not going to be as happy and good as last weeks episodes. blah! I guess beggers can't be choosers.. -_-

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Leukemia...which is weird, cuz leukemia patients aren't like that...but whatev...
supposely in the synopsis...it saids that her condition has worsen because of the baby. they have to choose if she wants to keep the baby or not. if she does, which she did, it is the cause of her being blind and more.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's sad..."and more"...what the hey?! That's a sad decision to make...man...Not that I'd want Aff to die...but isn't leukemia fatal? My little sister's best friend had that...and she passed on at the young age of 14.

Btw, was the cast on RS today?

Ying...I wanna read those sweet hospital scenes...I can't stand the sadness...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
That's sad..."and more"...what the hey?! That's a sad decision to make...man...Not that I'd want Aff to die...but isn't leukemia fatal? My little sister's best friend had that...and she passed on at the young age of 14.

Btw, was the cast on RS today?

Ying...I wanna read those sweet hospital scenes...I can't stand the sadness...
Yup, they were on today! But I miss it. I over slept. I'm waiting for ThaiTv to put it up, so that I can attempt to subbed it.

You have to wait till tonight, very late because I have to go to a PG-18 X-mas party in Pasadena.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's fine...no worries...I was just wondering...Have fun...hehe, I was gonna say don't drink too much, but I saw the PG-18...even so..."Don't drink too much"

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I caught the last 15 min. of it. The cast was still making fun of Aff. How slow she is. How she's allergic to mosquitos and other bugs, her assistant would have to come into the dressing room and spray her whole body. She would spin like a ballerina for her assistant to bug-proof her. How she's slow when eating, so they told her to start eating at 10, while everybody else eat at 12. its funny! :loool:

i don't like how natalie is there though. not to fond of her.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^lol .. PG-18 :loool: j/k

i've uploaded RS in ateamforum youtube already ..
as for IPTV. i dont' know why they didnt' update it yet. i've checked for JR as well .. :(

Really? Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it...you know, your banner...for the longest time I was like, "Who's that guy holding Aff?" Totally forgot that was from JLR...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^lol .. PG-18 :loool: j/k

i've uploaded RS in ateamforum youtube already ..
as for IPTV. i dont' know why they didnt' update it yet. i've checked for JR as well .. :(

That's fine...no worries...I was just wondering...Have fun...hehe, I was gonna say don't drink too much, but I saw the PG-18...even so..."Don't drink too much"
the gifts have to be something sexual. last year, i got a dildo from my friend and put it in a cookie jar with kama sutra booklet. this year, i got something kinky.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's funny though, poor Aff...but Ken and Nott are hilarious...I wonder why those guys tease Aff about that? Cuz the JLR guys are very sweet and protective over Aff...like Chai, buying food for Aff...and Aum not really trying to bother her as much as he does everybody else...I mean, he still bothers her, but not the way he does with Joy...and the guys were making fun of Joy and her drunken walk, or how she's strangely upbeat...but these guys make fun of Aff's slowness...Did they not notice that, or didn't find it funny enough to mention?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That is so not the party for me Ying...you can call me somewhat of a prude...I don't like talking about that or anything sexual either...it's not a bad thing for others, but for me, I feel it's un-ladylike, but that's just me...not saying anything about anyone that does that or talk about it...don't want anyone to get offended.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
That is so not the party for me Ying...you can call me somewhat of a prude...I don't like talking about that or anything sexual either...it's not a bad thing for others, but for me, I feel it's un-ladylike, but that's just me...not saying anything about anyone that does that or talk about it...don't want anyone to get offended.
im not offended...im not like that either. but its a department thing that they have every year.

cecilia

Staff member
^So, that mean, you have not been to the FANFICTION SECTION yet :loool: :blush: .. lots of talk there LOl

Natalie is okay when she's not playing her role as torpad.
in the show, she did talk about her feedback the first day.
ppl were being a little harsh on her but vicky told her to not worry about it.
then it got to the part of the whole num/may and natalie rumors then or maybe accusation --- Lol ..
i think it's pretty funny, seeing natalie like this. so opposite of her character torpad ---

as for picking her as ms slow, they still do .. there's a part in there they're talking about eating strawberry (i think) .. how aff was so slow.
she have 3 strawberries left on her tray (each one got their own, i think) and so ken and nott came around, and grab two of it. there's still one left.
they ask when will aff eat it, aff told him, soon or in a bit .. well, Natalie came and took the third one. she look up at both of the guys and gave them a weird look ..
nothing mean or anything, but you know ... like -- you all three took it all from me look .. that was funny :loool:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
supposely in the synopsis...it saids that her condition has worsen because of the baby. they have to choose if she wants to keep the baby or not. if she does, which she did, it is the cause of her being blind and more.
Wait a minute..

She becomes blind?? In the spoilers I read she's crippled..but then ends up walking later. Ken takes care of her and and Kong Kwan (the daughter) at the island but Aff loses her memory and doesn't recognize Ken.

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. so many spoilers, we don't' know which one is right.
but so far, Ying have it right with the previous spoiler --- the lakorn goes accordingly
i think it's always a good thing to have all spoiler read and then share them in here to bring more headaches and pain to the fans ..
like how i get sway back and forth b/c of these spoilers :loool:

at least, it's a happy ending --- somewhat ..