Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^So, that mean, you have not been to the FANFICTION SECTION yet :loool: :blush: .. lots of talk there LOl

Natalie is okay when she's not playing her role as torpad.
in the show, she did talk about her feedback the first day.
ppl were being a little harsh on her but vicky told her to not worry about it.
then it got to the part of the whole num/may and natalie rumors then or maybe accusation --- Lol ..
i think it's pretty funny, seeing natalie like this. so opposite of her character torpad ---

as for picking her as ms slow, they still do .. there's a part in there they're talking about eating strawberry (i think) .. how aff was so slow.
she have 3 strawberries left on her tray (each one got their own, i think) and so ken and nott came around, and grab two of it. there's still one left.
they ask when will aff eat it, aff told him, soon or in a bit .. well, Natalie came and took the third one. she look up at both of the guys and gave them a weird look ..
nothing mean or anything, but you know ... like -- you all three took it all from me look .. that was funny :loool:
yeah! i saw that part too.

Cecilia - sometime the wm recorder works, sometime it doesn't. oh well! ive downloaded the subtitle workshop program from the site. is it easy to use?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm getting upset watching today's episodes...cuz of Menie...how could she fall for Vic, who has barely spent time with her...if they do spend time, it's with Aoey, or he's upset about Aoey...wth?!!!! How could she not fall for Lak, when they've spent more time together, and practically fighting for their lives...This makes me mad...they make it seem like they like each other...I just wish they'd like each other sooner...ugh!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Was that spoiler from the right site? Cuz the ones Ying translates are practically word for word...but if there's different spoilers from the same site, then it would be confusing, definitely. Maybe...all that stuff happens to her...that makes it more tragic.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Wait a minute..

She becomes blind?? In the spoilers I read she's crippled..but then ends up walking later. Ken takes care of her and and Kong Kwan (the daughter) at the island but Aff loses her memory and doesn't recognize Ken.
where did u read your spoiler from (i just want to know, so that i can read it too) because that mcot site (they post day by day, pretty slow) is up to where she gave birth and there was complication. it hasn't even ended on that site yet.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I knew it! Lakorns always use either leukemia or a brain tumor when its cancer. Why are these 2 so popular? I mean there's a million other cancers out there. Either way it's not realistic onscreen, they're just making crap up but it's all to be expected I guess.

But to answer Raymond_obsessed, there's different types of leukemia and they all have different survival rates. So it's not an automatic death sentence.

I think I'm gonna watch todays and then the end, the spoilers for the angsty parts coming up sounds annoying.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah! i saw that part too.

Cecilia - sometime the wm recorder works, sometime it doesn't. oh well! ive downloaded the subtitle workshop program from the site. is it easy to use?
i have wmr 10 .. so as for wmr 12, i have no clue how it function ... :( ..
for subtitle workshop, it's ten time easier than using a video editing program to sub it ..
just that subtitle workshop takes double work b/c you time, then you have to find another program to hardsub it.
unless, it work differently in youtube where you can add soft sub to it, i know there's one but i have not try it myself, so no clue as to how it work.
whatever it is, i hope you have luck in figuring it out ja ..

I'm getting upset watching today's episodes...cuz of Menie...how could she fall for Vic, who has barely spent time with her...if they do spend time, it's with Aoey, or he's upset about Aoey...wth?!!!! How could she not fall for Lak, when they've spent more time together, and practically fighting for their lives...This makes me mad...they make it seem like they like each other...I just wish they'd like each other sooner...ugh!!!
i think in today episode, i sense that MENNIE like MOR LAK with all those interactions ..
she's just confuse about her relationship with Vic, perhaps, it's the mom and the fans that push them together ..
that maybe, she think or feel she's heading the right way ..

from what i saw, she have feeling for MOR LAK -- just look at their sweet eyes when they gave each other the stares :loool:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Here you go Jai Rao Ending Spoiler

It may not be right tho cause I notice there are times they change the lines at certain part..but some parts are exactly the same. I hope it ends this way though.

cecilia

Staff member
I knew it! Lakorns always use either leukemia or a brain tumor when its cancer. Why are these 2 so popular? I mean there's a million other cancers out there. Either way it's not realistic onscreen, they're just making crap up but it's all to be expected I guess.

But to answer Raymond_obsessed, there's different types of leukemia and they all have different survival rates. So it's not an automatic death sentence.

I think I'm gonna watch todays and then the end, the spoilers for the angsty parts coming up sounds annoying.
jeanie, i feel i should do this too ..
watch today, upload tomorrow and not watch it til the end, i can't stand the sad torture moment .. it's what pain me the most ... and boring at time :ph34r:

as for the disease, i suppose, not many ppl know the symptoms, so they can fool us in either way .. unless, you're getting deep detail beside the scene symptoms then, i suppose, it makes no sense loL .. At time, it makes sense to me but as i start to analyze it, i realize, it's crappy --- however, i won't complain much either b/c i prefer happy ending than sad ending .. LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's what I mean, Ceci...but according to the conversation she has with Aoey tomorrow...she claims Vic as her lover...she seemed pretty damn sure about that...then going to announce...what she did announce without telling Vic...assuming he wanted to marry her when he never asked her at all? I noticed that with Vic, she never lets him say anything...she just assumes, and he's a dumb@$$ for going along with it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
sucks that you have to upload it...I get wishbone now...it would be frustrating to sub this lakorn...I barely watch the bad episodes, I just skip to the good and happy ones...

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why, i dont' blame her when she drop the project or slow down the progress ..

as for mennie, i suppose, she just dont' want to admit defeat -- she those kind that want to win something if she set her goal high up there --- plus, she probably think that it's not her that take the initiative at first and dont' want to lose face to the public b/c at this moment, she thinks, she's the only one for Vic, she can't lose him to a secretary, even if she don't love him fully .. sound like NAE DAO and Kan's relationship in KLKS :loool:

It's funny how they make her sing in RS :p
and NUM and his funny comments got me laughing so hard when he said that if he would have known that NATALIE WERE TO BE IN JAI RAO, he would have accept the project b/c it was offer to him as well but if it's p'took who have to act natalie's role, he won't :loool:.. RS mc are so funny

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
how come Aff didn't walk out with them at the beginning...or was she too slow they just left her behind?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Can't help it Ceci...it's just way too funny...I'm slow-minded, but not physically...she's literally slow...hehe...that's too funny, especially the way they poke fun at her...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich shared this Peck Aof Ice interview with me...and there's this one part of it that reminds me of Aff...it's hilarious...

Interviewer: What if all three of you were in a boat in the middle of the ocean, and all of a sudden the boat will sink. The only way it wouldn't sink is for somebody to get off. If not, then all of you will die. Who's gonna kick who off first?
Aof: I'll kick Peck off, because I know if I let him answer first he'll say that he's gonna kick me off first.
Peck: I'll kick Aof off.
Aof: Why?
Peck: Because if it was only the 2 of us left and there can only be 1 person on the boat, you'll kick me off for sure.
Ice: Do we have to kick somebody off? I'm not trying to be the good guy, but I'm a good swimmer. If I was to get kicked off, I might be in shock and can't help myself. I'd rather just swim off myself.
Aof: Thats why I wanna kick Peck off first. If it was just me and Ice left and I asked him nicely to leave he probably will (laughs).

cecilia

Staff member
well, she takes time to do things .. to other, it's funny (even to me) but as long as her not getting in the way of anyone, it's fine with me too ..
i would poke fun at her too if i'm familiar with her like the guys of JR :loool: ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I thought she was trying to tease herself by coming in later than everyone else...I know...they poke more fun at her than Aum does, and he's worked with her more...and have that brother/sister relationship...But hey, I'd laugh at myself too with those two making fun of me...they're hilarious.

cecilia

Staff member
Pich shared this Peck Aof Ice interview with me...and there's this one part of it that reminds me of Aff...it's hilarious...

Interviewer: What if all three of you were in a boat in the middle of the ocean, and all of a sudden the boat will sink. The only way it wouldn't sink is for somebody to get off. If not, then all of you will die. Who's gonna kick who off first?
Aof: I'll kick Peck off, because I know if I let him answer first he'll say that he's gonna kick me off first.
Peck: I'll kick Aof off.
Aof: Why?
Peck: Because if it was only the 2 of us left and there can only be 1 person on the boat, you'll kick me off for sure.
Ice: Do we have to kick somebody off? I'm not trying to be the good guy, but I'm a good swimmer. If I was to get kicked off, I might be in shock and can't help myself. I'd rather just swim off myself.
Aof: Thats why I wanna kick Peck off first. If it was just me and Ice left and I asked him nicely to leave he probably will (laughs).
:loool: .. this is why, i say, aof is naturally funny :loool:
i can see that coming from ice :p what a silly man, he's funny as well.. all three of them are funny when they're together.

haha. what's up with today, i top the page back to back without trying for it :p