Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
she noticed but she ignores them lol some vdos can be taken from gmember and some u can't cause some load and some just stream. u can't take da streaming ones which are da vdos they have on their tv page
LOL .. If it become too big of a paragraph and it's not relate to JR much, i skip or scan through fast :loool:

i've tried taking from gmember site too .. some you can take .. some you can't,
hopefully, by learning flash, i'll figure out a way to cheat it LOl :blush:

nina07

sarNie Adult
I literally just watched episodes 9, 10 and 11 in one day :lol: I'm watching episode 12 tonight, and I think i'm getting the fever back
just by watching Ken. lmao. :D Aff is so pretty in here :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LOL .. If it become too big of a paragraph and it's not relate to JR much, i skip or scan through fast :loool:

i've tried taking from gmember site too .. some you can take .. some you can't,
hopefully, by learning flash, i'll figure out a way to cheat it LOl :blush:
Ceci, you did that with the message I sent you at youtube... :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You ladies should know by now that I'm a tad bit long-winded...that's what my friend said about me...you know if I have an opinion on something, or have a lot to write, I'd write it...I am an unofficial author with all the short stories I've written...a co-worker made fun of me by how I left a message for my friend, cuz instead of saying to call me back, I left a detailed message of what I would tell them if they actually answered the phone...hehe

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i read short paragraph .. 1-3 sentences ..
or more if it's something important to me ..
the pictures are from scans in pantip cafe ..
Pimdee also posted it up in ateamforum too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci...I can't find those pics...I tried to go to pantip, but it's all Thai...

I'm gonna skip next week's episodes, Menie frustrates me...I can't wait til the tearjerking scenes...I'm ready to cry.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
But I appreciate the humongo pics that are crystal clear...I just don't know where I'm going.

Pich, your banner is grossing me out...I thought I'd be used to it...but I'm not

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao erm he didn't pick real boogers. does dat help? LOL ok i'll change it soon lol oh my garsh aff made tee rak cry :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That doesn't help...it looks way too real...but I do look forward to your banners, they're always so funny...

That reminds me of when Aff said "Pur jur" to him, he was joking and said he was so hurt he cried, and wanted to jump into the ocean to die.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
On At Ten when Ken and Nott were talking about how they were teasing Aff until she got mad, just to see what she'd say, and that's all that came out, and a nice and quiet tone...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh they talked bout dat too at ratree samosorn but i wasn't really paying attention lol i was talkin to people on msn and aim lol all i saw was ken going phur jerrr LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yep, but it was funnier on At Ten...but Ken said it funnier at RS, it was louder...and I loved the ballerina thing they were making fun of her about...