Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i usually use dis program called 3gp_converter. it's free u can search for it and dl it. in setup choose da avi/mpeg4 setting and u can drag and drop da vdo into dat program. sometimes it can't convert some flv files cause deres somethin wrong w/ da file itself so i have to record da part i want w/ a screen recorder lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can't find the adobe image thingy...to download...does that stuff take up a lot of memory? My computer's a little low as it is...but there's two gif banners that I really want...if only there was a site where I could do that without downloading anything...that would make it a lot easier

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
he mentioned buffalo...but that's all i understood...saying how Chinayaat doesn't have something like that...but they said it has something else

cecilia

Staff member
for P'rak fan's // HE SING AT PARN'S CONCERT a few months back .. i just stumble upon it .. he does have a nice voice .. no wonder he poke fun at KEN :loool:

So, here's the pictures ja .. PIMDEE update the gallery there fast :p ---
From pantip.com
PANTIP.COM: A7331465 Jai Rao

credit: janet58@pantip.com | pimdee @ ateamforum

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea i saw da teaser for dat lol thanks cecilia. haha he was off key. he has a nice deep voice but not a nice singing voice lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea da audio and vdo didn't match but he was still off key lol i didn't mean not in sync lol off key like pian (in thai)

so, aof slapped peck's forehead cause peck called ice a kabey LOL so he got disciplined haha u aint supposed to call ur bong names like dat lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea callin somebody a kabey = callin them dumb. they had dat conversation on tee10 lol how ice got into buffalos LOL but it aint peck's fault totally cause he can't speak thai well so when he says somethin sometimes he don't mean to make it sound da way it does lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he spent a lot of his childhood in austrailia. his english sound american though lol when they went around for radio interviews and it was time for peck to speak he'd get lost and confused and aof would finish his sentences for him lol one of da djs was like are u mixed peck? LOL and they was like y u ask dat? hahaha da dj was like cause he can't speak thai well LOL but after he went around w/ da 2 loud ones he can speak better but if he talk for a long time he'll confuse himself again lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
How sad...btw, thanks for the gifs...I like that you called those two "loud ones" which is true...even if Peck was shy, those two wouldn't let him be

cecilia

Staff member
i like Peck's english .. Aof's english is good but you could still hear the accent ..
ICE's english? haven't heard :p