Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
hospital scene :lmao: :( ...

Vic came into the room and he saw 2 nurses wiping the blood from Aoey mouth and nose. He saw her lying helpless, pale, and with the tube in her mouth. His heart is numbed seeing her laying there.
He muttered: Nong Aoey...Nong Aoey...
Aoey slowly opened her eyes, low tone with a slight smile: P'Vic...
She was happy to see him. She told that nurses that she would like to be alone with Vic.
Vic came in closer to hold and sqeeze hand. She told him that she was happy to see him again before she doesnt have the chance to him again. Vic ask her why didnt she tell him that she's sick. She told him that she was afraid that he was going to worry especially when his father was sick.
Aoey: I had to leave you, even though i didnt want too. i didnt want to leave you even for a minute. If I didnt go, you would one day know that i hae leukemia. for the past 8 years, i have been getting treatment in America, i miss you. I know how painful it is missing someone that you love. it is more painful than my illness. i finally came to congratulate you. when mor luk told that i have 1 year to live, i was so happy.

As Vic is listening to Aoey, he felt a sharp stabbing pain in his heart. He thought of the moment when Aoey told him that se will stay for another year to make up for the 8 years that she left. How he told her off?!...

VIc: what was i thinking? im sorry...im sorry!!
Aoey: i was never mad at you. i understand you. im happy that im able to congratulate you for the last time...i wish you and Menie lots of happiness and live together forever and ever...
Vic: no! u dont understand! u've misunderstood me...nobody can take your place, i will never be with anybody else but u..
Aoey: lease let me die in peace...as long as i know that there is someone that can take care you...so that i dont have to worried
Vic: but your not thinking about me, about my heart. you want me to endure to stay with someone that i dont love till the day i die. i have never love anyone like that but you. i will never love any one like that but you.

Aoey smile, hearing those words from Vic was the happiest moment. Which is opposite from Vic. Aoey and Vic express how much they love each other.

Aoey: its cold in here...is it night...why is it so dark in here?
Vic hugged her even tighter as Aoey gets weaker. Aoey told him that is hug is so warm and that she wants him to hug her forever.
Aoey: I've told you before...if there is no longer any light in the moon, sun disintegrate... my heart will be alive, alive to love you... even if my body is not here
Vic: no! no! im not letting you go anywhere! im not leeting you leave me! promise me! promise me!
Vic embrace her even harder, she was quiet so he looked a her...she was bleeding again...blood was all over her face...he was startled and press the button for help.

Mor Luk ran into the room with the nurses. He saw what was happening and felt her pulse. He told Vic to leave if he wants him to help her live. Vic wouldn't leave, he kept on calling her name. Mor Luk had to have the nurses drag Vic out of the room.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG :( ...I love you again...but I cried like a baby...it's so touching and sad...I think when I see it, I'll cry even harder...Thanks Ying for coming back...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ying thank u for all the spoilers. u such a hard worker translating all dat for us. thank youuuu, even though i don't read dem lol

I was watching House Bunny, that is so funny...Okay, are you like this too? For me, I can never watch people embarass themselves, I feel too bad for them...like watching America's Next Top Model, and they do something dumb...or watching someone just humiliate themselves by acting badly, or saying something they shouldn't be saying...I have to cover my eyes and ears like it's a horror movie...House Bunny is hilarious, except one of the girls embarasses herself horribly, it's hard to watch, but still funny
oh i can watch people embarrass themselves. i watch then turn to da person next to me and go "what da funk" LOL

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG :( ...I love you again...but I cried like a baby...it's so touching and sad...I think when I see it, I'll cry even harder...Thanks Ying for coming back...
im reading it and translating at the same time...

u welcome...u too Diamend, even though u dont read it, which is a good thing. i wish that i have that self control, not reading ahead... :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^You're too funny pich...first by your comment, below mine, then by thanking Ying even though you don't read her spoilers

I so appreciate it, if she was here, I'd give her a big hug just for putting time and effort into spoiling me...I like to say that...Man, Ying, sounds like you party like a rockstar...I'd say let's get together some time, but I think I'm too tame for you...Having fun for me consists of just leaving my house and doing anything...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love spoilers...but when I watch it, I still react as if it was my first time seeing it...I'm weird like that...I like knowing what to expect...it's my thing with tv shows, I hate that my life is so unpredictable, so I rely on whatever spoilers to give me some kind of control...it helps me to prepare my emotions, whatever they may be...

OMG!!! I totally forgot to mention, and I was teasing Aff, cuz I'm totally slow too...that's how slow I am, that I forgot to mention I'm slow :loool:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^You're too funny pich...first by your comment, below mine, then by thanking Ying even though you don't read her spoilers

I so appreciate it, if she was here, I'd give her a big hug just for putting time and effort into spoiling me...I like to say that...Man, Ying, sounds like you party like a rockstar...I'd say let's get together some time, but I think I'm too tame for you...Having fun for me consists of just leaving my house and doing anything...
i dont party like a rockstar...throughout my school years, i have never been to any party before, not even my prom... but after college, i have too because of social networking for work. its only 3x a year. i had 2 vodka tonics tonight and my head is still pounding...im gonna grab some Advil... and come back to translate some more...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich, I keep watching my banner over and over, it cracks me up everytime I see it...thanks again...I feel like I'm those people that get distracted by shiny objects...lol

Okay...so back to my slowness...Ha!!! :loool: I'm so Aff...like, I don't eat that slowly, or walk slowly, but I'm slowminded...when she said she's not good with confrontations, cuz she doesn't know how to respond...that's so me! I avoid confrontations at all cost, cuz I never know what to say, but 3 days later, I know exactly what to say, but the person's already gone and I'm already eating their dust..That's why I write letters all the time, it gives me more time to process things than to say it to their face...not that I avoid face-to-face confrontation, but I'm not quick enough to have one...I write a letter, they read and respond, then I read and respond, and so on...hehe...I'm slow, totally forgot :ph34r:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the spoilers DrMaNeeWan! I hate reading spoilers but I was bored today so I decided to read them... :lol:

the spoilers made me a bit teary here... :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i dont party like a rockstar...throughout my school years, i have never been to any party before, not even my prom... but after college, i have too because of social networking for work. its only 3x a year. i had 2 vodka tonics tonight and my head is still pounding...im gonna grab some Advil... and come back to translate some more...
OMG, see, we do have a lot in common aside from Harry Potter...right? You're the one that likes HP? If not, my bad...I never partied in high school either, I didn't go to any of my senior dances...well, that and cuz I transferred to a differen HS junior year, sucked to be me. I only "partied" cuz that's the kind of friends I had...they couldn't just go to a movie and have dinner like I always wanna do...always gotta get wasted so they have stories to talk about...I only drank sometimes, around them...I started drinking a little more after I turned 23, but only for my birthday, and other people's birthdays, which wasn't many. I think I drink only on my birthdays now...but I don't think so this year, even though I'm turning the big 2-5...Oh!! I think <crosses fingers> that I'm gonna go to Thailand in April, so I'll spend it there, stalking Ice...I mean...watching him perform....

I appreciate your dedication to translating spoilers for me...I mean, everyone...lol...What do you do? I've been wanting to go out to LA for school, but it's a very slow process...and I wouldn't know where to work, I barely can find work out where I live...let alone that city

Oh, I can't drink hard liquor or anything...I get drunk too easily, since I don't drink at all

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ur welcome for da banner lol
im reading it and translating at the same time...

u welcome...u too Diamend, even though u dont read it, which is a good thing. i wish that i have that self control, not reading ahead... :D

lol da girl has to be thanked lol it takes time. i know i been dere lol it's greatly appreciated, ying :D

hmmm confrontations. i haven't been in many. i don't bother people lol and i could care less bout what anybody says or does. i do go at it w/ my mama from time to time cause she loves tellin me da same shiet over and over again. sometimes i shut her out but i feel it's rude to ignore people LOL but if i dont ignore her then i have to talk back lol damnet haha i did get in a confrontation w/ dis one viet girl one time. she was just bein a dumbass so i set her straight and she went home quietly LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^dude pich...I think it's a Khmer thing, cuz it's like that with my mom too...Whenever we talk, we always butt heads, and also cuz we're so similar, with our stubborness, but we have very different values, and I've never been one to just stay quiet when someone's wrong...I know she's my mom, but she's living in her culture in America, and expects us to be the same way, when we were raised as Americans...just stuff like that...it's easier if we don't talk for long periods of time, sometimes I have headphones on, in case she might say something I'd feel the need to object to...It's just a smidge complicated

I dont get in confrontations, but people always think I hurt them intentionally, when I never do...it's weird, in my head, I have innocent thoughts all the time, and I never have like, "I should be mean to this person or whatever" but people always think that I'm intentionally mean sometimes, when I'm the opposite...I was too nice that I've let people take advantage of me...but that was before, I know better now.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, see, we do have a lot in common aside from Harry Potter...right? You're the one that likes HP? If not, my bad...I never partied in high school either, I didn't go to any of my senior dances...well, that and cuz I transferred to a differen HS junior year, sucked to be me. I only "partied" cuz that's the kind of friends I had...they couldn't just go to a movie and have dinner like I always wanna do...always gotta get wasted so they have stories to talk about...I only drank sometimes, around them...I started drinking a little more after I turned 23, but only for my birthday, and other people's birthdays, which wasn't many. I think I drink only on my birthdays now...but I don't think so this year, even though I'm turning the big 2-5...Oh!! I think <crosses fingers> that I'm gonna go to Thailand in April, so I'll spend it there, stalking Ice...I mean...watching him perform....

I appreciate your dedication to translating spoilers for me...I mean, everyone...lol...What do you do? I've been wanting to go out to LA for school, but it's a very slow process...and I wouldn't know where to work, I barely can find work out where I live...let alone that city

Oh, I can't drink hard liquor or anything...I get drunk too easily, since I don't drink at all
yep! its me with the HP!!! i just turned 29 in October. Just got my chiropractic licensed. im planning to practice with a few doctors in the valley and san gabriel area. im planning to go to Thailand in April also, chinese ancestral worshipping thing at the cemetary. i tried to avoid confrontations as much as i can but i have a habbit of being too upfront...let me correct that...when i see that something is not right, for example when a person gets blame for something that they didnt do or a misunderstanding...i just need to let it go sometime.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
There's just so few of us consistently in here, so it seems like no one is grateful, when we all are...Cuz people have said their thank you's...but how bout one big one? Especially after those tearjerking ones...if I was doing it, I'd cry and won't be able to read or type...

:wub: THANK YOU YING FOR SPOILING US!!! :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yep! its me with the HP!!! i just turned 29 in October. Just got my chiropractic licensed. im planning to practice with a few doctors in the valley and san gabriel area. im planning to go to Thailand in April also, chinese ancestral worshipping thing at the cemetary. i tried to avoid confrontations as much as i can but i have a habbit of being too upfront...let me correct that...when i see that something is not right, for example when a person gets blame for something that they didnt do or a misunderstanding...i just need to let it go sometime.
I'm like that too!!!! Ying, are you my long lost twin, which makes no sense since we're 5 years apart...oh, you're my 6th sister's age...We should go watch HP together when it's released.

Ooh, cool...I could see you, I think I have back issues...and that's cool...OOOOHHHHH what if we both go to Thailand at the same time?!!! We should so meet up...but at least yours is for sure...I'm crossing my fingers that we go in April, don't wanna celebrate my birthday here, no one to celebrate with.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^dude pich...I think it's a Khmer thing, cuz it's like that with my mom too...Whenever we talk, we always butt heads, and also cuz we're so similar, with our stubborness, but we have very different values, and I've never been one to just stay quiet when someone's wrong...I know she's my mom, but she's living in her culture in America, and expects us to be the same way, when we were raised as Americans...just stuff like that...it's easier if we don't talk for long periods of time, sometimes I have headphones on, in case she might say something I'd feel the need to object to...It's just a smidge complicated

I dont get in confrontations, but people always think I hurt them intentionally, when I never do...it's weird, in my head, I have innocent thoughts all the time, and I never have like, "I should be mean to this person or whatever" but people always think that I'm intentionally mean sometimes, when I'm the opposite...I was too nice that I've let people take advantage of me...but that was before, I know better now.
yea my mama says dat i like to use my heel to stop on people's feet lol like when somebody say somethin dats da least bit wrong i have to jump up and correct dem lol i do dat w/ my mama a lot cause i don't want her to continue to think da wrong thing. but it's only recently dat she's annoying me cause i can't find a damn job. i'm applying for grad school though. i'm gon take da gre exam in jan and feb and try to get into grad school in da fall. i'm real close to my mama. we both lob lob to laugh lol she don't remember many thai celebs but she likes all da ones i like lol she calls aof ah jalerm LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yea my mama says dat i like to use my heel to stop on people's feet lol like when somebody say somethin dats da least bit wrong i have to jump up and correct dem lol i do dat w/ my mama a lot cause i don't want her to continue to think da wrong thing. but it's only recently dat she's annoying me cause i can't find a damn job. i'm applying for grad school though. i'm gon take da gre exam in jan and feb and try to get into grad school in da fall. i'm real close to my mama. we both lob lob to laugh lol she don't remember many thai celebs but she likes all da ones i like lol she calls aof ah jalerm LOL

Oh, it's opposite for me except that it's hard to find a job part, my mom and I were never close, I was always closer to my dad, even when I was a little girl, even after his death...it's weird...I know the type of lakorns my mom likes, but sometimes, she's so bored, she'll watch anything...which was a mistake when she bought Gae Roy Ruk, she hated Rita's character, but I heard a lot of people liked it, so I was like, "just get it..." We can always watch a lakorn together though, and have the same emotions...literally...If I'm smiling, she's smiling, if I'm mad, she's mad...My mom only knows the Thai actors by their characters' names, or from a scene from their lakorn...like Janie, she knows her from RNHJRJ as "mee sraiy tlek bpe doum cher"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
"mee sraiy tlek bpe doum cher" LMAOOO HAHAHAHAHA my mama knows da names of da guys we both like. like tik, num, oil, puri :wub:. she refuses to remember aof's name though. she called him ah kbaal koch cause of athithaan rak and then ah leng from tee trakoon sohng and now she call him ah jalerm cause i was watchin we r one and his face came onscreen and right away she goes ah jalerm. he wasn't even doin nothin LOL but he does have dat face lol ok i talk to u later today. imma get some shuteye

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
continuation of hospital scene :lmao: ...

Mor Luk yelling at Vic: she is no longer breathing. do you want her to live or die?
Vic being dragged out of the room: Nong Aoey!!! Nong Aoey!!!

As Vic impatiently wait for Mor Luk to help Aoey, he started having flashback about the things he did to Aoey. the stuff that he said to her...how he hurt her physically and mentally...how she was willing to take his anger/mood swing to replace the 8 years hat she went to America...when she took him out to dinner, how she looked at him, how he asked why are you looking at me, how she said she wanted to remember his face forever...he is mad at himself for never being suspicious...for not knowing...he hit the wall with his fist, blood splatter

While Vic is at the Hospital, Duang was informed that because Vic's walk out on his wedding, the damages is 15 million baht (i think its about $500,000?). the sponsors, the live broadcast, and the reporters. who is going to take care of the damages?

Vic waiting for Mor Luk to come out.
Menie tapped him on the shoulder: How is Aoey doing?
Vic: she stop breathing! Mor Luk is trying to help her.
Menie apologized to Vic about not knowing Vic's and Aoey's relationship. Vic called himself a bastard and said that he is worse than anybody else.
Vic: the woman that i love was right here next to me but i've created this bad story and blame her for it. i used you. a nice person like you. i hurt you. i've destroyed ur good name. go ahead and hate me. im really sorry.
Menie: i thought the things that happen between us was real love...there was so many times where you tried to tell me but i wouldn't listen. i hate myself. i was in denial, thats why it turn out like this. im sorry.

Vic: I dont know why I should continue living if Nong Aoey is no longer here. i dont know how im going to do it...Aoey can only live for a few more months...
Menie: how can that be...only a few months...how about the baby? did he tell you? she's pregnant with you!
Vic: baby...im losing the woman that i love, the mother of my child and my baby at the same time...how can i continue to love?

Mor Luk finally came out. Both Menie and Vic stood up and ask how is she doing?
Mor Luk: she's stable...but
Menie and Vic: but?
Mor Luk: her health is getting worse...we won't be able to help her...she won't be as lucky as today...because she's pregnant, we wont be able to give her the medications that she needs. her immune system is getting weaker.
Vic: what can i do to help her? anything? can i give her my blood?

While Vic is donating his blood to AOey. Menie is confronted by a herd of reporters. Mor Luk drove by and saw what was going on and told Menie to get in his car and they drove off.

Vic walk into Aoey room and just look at her with sadness laying on the bed. He walked in closer, he held her hand with his left and rubbed her hair back and forth with his right hand.
Vic: from now on...i will never leave you. i will take care of you. please live for me. please give me the chance to pay you back for the things that i've done. please allow me to take care of you and the baby! Nong Aoey!
Vic softly kiss Aoey hand repeatedly, as if to guarantee/promise her that he will never let her go, never let her be alone again like the past...

to be continue...later on today!!!
good night...actually good morning!!! i have to wake up in 2 hrs.