Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks so much Ying...it didn't help listening to an Ice song, just made the whole thing sadder...

:(
I like that those two are taking responsibility for their actions...Vic for calling himself a bastard, for not wondering why Aoey had left in the first place, for just seeing her in a bad light...Menie for knowing she was in denial about the whole relationship. What I don't get is how could Menie possibly think what went on between her and Vic was real love...had she never loved anyone in her life? It's common sense to know the way he was with her, wasn't love at all, especially if the man never said it to you at all...forcing him to marry you, making him love you when he tells you he can't and won't...wth! It's just so sad, aw man, Ken's gonna cry big time, and so will I...I always cry when he cries...but this time, the truth is out, and he knows he was wrong, when Aoey had loved him all this time...

Iya

sarNie Adult
morning ladies! :D I'm so happy today because there's a storm and finally A SNOW DAY! LOL.

wow, a tons of spoilers. thanks girl. i can't wait til the end of the drama.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm like that too!!!! Ying, are you my long lost twin, which makes no sense since we're 5 years apart...oh, you're my 6th sister's age...We should go watch HP together when it's released.

Ooh, cool...I could see you, I think I have back issues...and that's cool...OOOOHHHHH what if we both go to Thailand at the same time?!!! We should so meet up...but at least yours is for sure...I'm crossing my fingers that we go in April, don't wanna celebrate my birthday here, no one to celebrate with.

ying, you gonna have a "sarnworld discount"? cuz i'm flying to CA to get in on it too then! LOL! :loool:

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
So, i like your banner... cuz i don't think i said it before.

Ying, thanks for the spoilers... it not only spoils me, but it helps me understand what's going on, as a non-Thai speaker :) very much appreciated.

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
thank your spoiler,i have cry,so touching,episode 12 is so so so good,next week too long,cant waiting :lmao:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Goodmorning everyone!
Luckly we had a snow storm today lol and next week is winter break hehe. Anyways I watched yesterday episode but skipped all the parts Vicky was in lol.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Goodmorning everyone!
Luckly we had a snow storm today lol and next week is winter break hehe. Anyways I watched yesterday episode but skipped all the parts Vicky was in lol.
you too? where do you live? i'm getting the storm at the 3 pm today, heard that it's about six to seven inches

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Thank so much for the spoiler, I cried...I hate the story when the nang aek or pa aek die at the end.
But I couldn't help myself from watching it or reading it.
Thank you again for taking the time to write it..

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks ying for all the spoilers....

those last one u posted got me tearing....so heart breaking...

cecilia

Staff member
thank you Ying, for the spoilers .. got more than i bargain for :p

the spoiler is so sad :( ..
hit me hard on the chest ..
i dont' know how i'm going to handle the crying when i actually watch the scenes :lmao:

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
continuation of hospital scene :lmao: ...

Mor Luk yelling at Vic: she is no longer breathing. do you want her to live or die?
Vic being dragged out of the room: Nong Aoey!!! Nong Aoey!!!

As Vic impatiently wait for Mor Luk to help Aoey, he started having flashback about the things he did to Aoey. the stuff that he said to her...how he hurt her physically and mentally...how she was willing to take his anger/mood swing to replace the 8 years hat she went to America...when she took him out to dinner, how she looked at him, how he asked why are you looking at me, how she said she wanted to remember his face forever...he is mad at himself for never being suspicious...for not knowing...he hit the wall with his fist, blood splatter

While Vic is at the Hospital, Duang was informed that because Vic's walk out on his wedding, the damages is 15 million baht (i think its about $500,000?). the sponsors, the live broadcast, and the reporters. who is going to take care of the damages?

Vic waiting for Mor Luk to come out.
Menie tapped him on the shoulder: How is Aoey doing?
Vic: she stop breathing! Mor Luk is trying to help her.
Menie apologized to Vic about not knowing Vic's and Aoey's relationship. Vic called himself a bastard and said that he is worse than anybody else.
Vic: the woman that i love was right here next to me but i've created this bad story and blame her for it. i used you. a nice person like you. i hurt you. i've destroyed ur good name. go ahead and hate me. im really sorry.
Menie: i thought the things that happen between us was real love...there was so many times where you tried to tell me but i wouldn't listen. i hate myself. i was in denial, thats why it turn out like this. im sorry.

Vic: I dont know why I should continue living if Nong Aoey is no longer here. i dont know how im going to do it...Aoey can only live for a few more months...
Menie: how can that be...only a few months...how about the baby? did he tell you? she's pregnant with you!
Vic: baby...im losing the woman that i love, the mother of my child and my baby at the same time...how can i continue to love?

Mor Luk finally came out. Both Menie and Vic stood up and ask how is she doing?
Mor Luk: she's stable...but
Menie and Vic: but?
Mor Luk: her health is getting worse...we won't be able to help her...she won't be as lucky as today...because she's pregnant, we wont be able to give her the medications that she needs. her immune system is getting weaker.
Vic: what can i do to help her? anything? can i give her my blood?

While Vic is donating his blood to AOey. Menie is confronted by a herd of reporters. Mor Luk drove by and saw what was going on and told Menie to get in his car and they drove off.

Vic walk into Aoey room and just look at her with sadness laying on the bed. He walked in closer, he held her hand with his left and rubbed her hair back and forth with his right hand.
Vic: from now on...i will never leave you. i will take care of you. please live for me. please give me the chance to pay you back for the things that i've done. please allow me to take care of you and the baby! Nong Aoey!
Vic softly kiss Aoey hand repeatedly, as if to guarantee/promise her that he will never let her go, never let her be alone again like the past...

to be continue...later on today!!!
good night...actually good morning!!! i have to wake up in 2 hrs.

Omg! I LUV U TOO. Thank Q DR.MANEEWAN ur the best. I was all upset wit the las two esp. After readin all your spoiler made me feel betta. I should b very happy cuz i got a good bonus at work today. But after readin the las few spoilers I was cryin probably n worst when i'm watchin it. I can't wait, wish it was wednes. but then no cuz i'm not done my xmas shoppin :p .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So, i like your banner... cuz i don't think i said it before.

Ying, thanks for the spoilers... it not only spoils me, but it helps me understand what's going on, as a non-Thai speaker :) very much appreciated.

Thanks, pich did it for me

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

credit: janet58@pantip.com | pimdee @ ateamforum
Awww such great pictures there But wished they were bigger so I can make graphics, lol.
Yay. I hope this lakorn does end on the 31st. It's still during my winter breakk :D
I'll still have time to catch up on this lakorn [: Tehee. So much going on already, Waaa!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^This is like, his breakthrough role...I've seen him play the bad guy, but not this bad...he's so good that I hate him, but really adore him in real life...But doesn't Menie frustrate you though? Who uses that whack excuse to push a man into marrying you? A man you know doesn't love you...Guh...I just hate her character right now...she's so deep in denial...

I'll be back later to chat, whoever will be on...pich...can I count you in?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so bored.. -_-
I have nothing to watch till Wed-Thurs what should I do? lol.

Anyways Menie's character really pisses me off. Vic is never going to love her and she needs to get that through her head. I just can't wait till next week when he tells her he will never love her :D hehe.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i mentioned b4 dat menie's pathetic lol i laughed at her a lot in eps 12 lol she stupid lol

yes my ass is gon be here. i have stuff to do for work and other things

nong kayla go get urself lost in youtube if u bored lol dats what i do LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You and me both Kayla...but I won't watch next week's, it's not gonna get better...next week, I bet you'll be even angrier...cuz even though Vic tells her straight out, she'll still go through the wedding...I don't know if she's thick-headed or delusional...but she won't get it through her head until Vic runs out on their wedding, like we saw...I've never seen a character that was that delusional...that acted as if this one man, that never said he loves you, was the last man on the planet...Vic is no Prince Charming, to her at least...Okay...I'm gonna "chai yen"...look at me trying to throw some Thai in the mix....it's like talking about Fang from HJS all over again...gets me all riled up...

Menie and Fang are not topics I should discuss, gets me all angry. :arrg: