Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich is the one with the info...I just learn from her...but yeah, Pich...no more bursting my bubble by telling me the truth about some people...she knows the strangest things...ooh...Ceci, if you knew what I knew about Aum from her...I'll just keep that to myself, cuz I know how much you love the man...

I know, we talk about JR, but somehow always end up on PAI...btw, have you seen Bie's new video? It's so cute...Did you go into that Kaew Lom Phet vs. JR thread? It's pretty interesting to see others' comments on why KLP is better than JR...

cecilia

Staff member
i was excite about KLP but i couldn't continue after the 2nd episode.
as for AUM -- i read quite a few disturbing things too -- i still like the man and his acting ---
i'll be quiet and keep things inside, stop digging for more info -- don't want to dig on something i don't wan to read about :loool:

i plan to wait for Ying but my eyes are closing, i''m heading out then :( --- night gals.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahaha yea i gots stories LOL aw cecilia went night night. i wanted to ask her what she thought was disturbing lol i don't think i said anything bout dem dat was disturbing in here. they're just regular dudes lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Poor Ceci...we're all West Coast gals here...but it'll be here when you wake up

I only watch KLP through lyn's blog, which means I don't really watch it

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe their drinking habits...it's a good thing that you didn't send her the stuff you PM-ed me...now those were disturbing...a little, but it just shows they're just normal boys, instead of perfect stars or whatever people expect them to be...

BUT ICE WILL ALWAYS BE PERFECT TO ME, DON'T YOU TRY TO RUIN HIS IMAGE...OH, BIE TOO...lol...I just wanna know the cute, good stuff, okay? Things I can get a laugh out of ...

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. bie's not as innocent as we think na --- there are bad accusation about the boy too ..

i wish i can stay longer --- but just peeking in here before shutting the computer down,
lucky west coast girls -- it's only 12 am there and it's 2 am here :lmao:

here's the happy couple

Credit: pantip cafe

night all --- hope to read YING's spoiler later on today :clap:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Night Ceci...

HEY! I don't wanna know these accusations...I might not like him anymore if I hear something really bad about him...he has a very good image with me, thank you very much

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao: Oh! P'Vic and N'Aoey...

Aoey hasn't woken up for a few days. He hasn't talk to her since the day that he found out that she was sick. So many emotions was running through him, just waiting for her to finally open her eyes. He never left her side. If the doctor needed more blood, he was there to give it to her. It has been a few days and she is still laying there helpless. He decided to go to church and pray.
Vic: Please help my wife and child. Please waker her up, so that she will be able to see this world again...

Vic came back to the hospital with a lot of white roses and stood there looking at Aoey lying in her hospital bed still asleep...all of a sudden, she finally open her eyes...he was so happy...
Vic repeatedly: Nong Aoey...Nong Aoey...im so happy, heard my prayers. he gave you life once again. Nong Aoey, you slept for a whole 3 days. I didn't know what to do. I dont know how i will be able to live without Nong Aoey.

Aoey: im happy...im happy to be able to see you again too...
Vic gave Aoey the roses: it smells so good....
Vic: it should smell good...its not just the ones in your hand...
Aoey looked around the room, it was full of white roses
Vic: i bought it every day, hoping that when you wake...you will feel good and fresh
Aoey: i would like to thank God, for giving you to me
Vic: I should be the one that is greatful...for bringing you and the baby to me. from now on, i will be taking care of you and the baby as best as i can. the 3 of us, (father, mother, child), will be together forever. Nong Aoey...
Aoey hugged Vic...she so was happy to hear those words...

Duang called Menie and Vic into the office, complaining about what happen and the damages...

Sandee finally giving Mor Luk his freedom. Mor Luk was really surprise...

to be continue tomorrow...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
AWWWW...those are so sweet, thanks P'Ying...does that mean the spoilers continue tomorrow, or that you will continue translating them tomorrow?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i'll translate more later today...more sweet scenes :wub: but also more tear jerkers :lmao:

since, i cant visibly examine your low back...i can give you some recommendations:
1. do ou have a hot pack or heating pack at home? when its your time of the month, lay on your bed...frog leg style and put the heating pack in the pelvic area...it should help with the blood circulation.
2. have you ever seen a cat stretch? get on all fours and stretch like that...it will help stretch out the tight muscles in the back.
3. sleep with knees bent...it will relieve the pressure on your low back.
if i can find some low back stretches, i'll email it to u.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what accusations? they might not be true lol like they keep sayin dat peck/aof/ice are fighting but dat aint true lol

aw p'ying's so sweet. she gives spoilers and tips bout back pain lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know, she's the best isn't she?

I kinda don't wanna know...but then I do, just to know what she meant...Ceci, when you wake up, you will let me know...now I'm curious

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it probably aint nothin compared to other people's issues lol boy's really over protective of him though. i seen him get pulled away from reporters b4. maybe they don't want him to talk a lot lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What would he say, or could say to harm his own rep...I just like watching the cute clips of him helping out people...like, he was on Sarane Jang, and he totally gave this guy his pants...it was pretty funny though, cuz there was drama going on around him, but he was busy watching Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, total nerd

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
for P'rak fan's // HE SING AT PARN'S CONCERT a few months back .. i just stumble upon it .. he does have a nice voice .. no wonder he poke fun at KEN :loool:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dx1MrWsb7ig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dx1MrWsb7ig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So, here's the pictures ja .. PIMDEE update the gallery there fast :p ---
From pantip.com
PANTIP.COM: A7331465 Jai Rao

credit: janet58@pantip.com | pimdee @ ateamforum
my Tee Ruk..ah thank you Ceci...*tears*

and loving the pictures :lol: