Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
shit i haven't seen the last 2 episodes
tis freaking lakorn is making me too sad...
i dunno if i my hua jai can take all tis pain :lmao:
i dun want to see any more misunderstanding
between Aoey & Vic..they're just so precious :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just go to lyn's blog...I can't actually see it, plus, I don't understand it...barely...I just read the screen caps and still get pretty mad.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
P'Ying said she'd do it...I don't think she's gotten around to do it, but she did say...so we'd just have to wait patiently, since she already subs the spoilers for us...I want it subbed too, but at least I know what the funny Aff stories are about

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay...after all the sadness, and frustrations...I couldn't help but make another music video...I love this lakorn, but it really needs some happiness already...and the song is by my lovely Ice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6L7kG8wIw8
dedicated to my biggest supporter, Ceci...hope you like it

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i heard the original ending has her going crazy or dying, but they changed it to please the audience which i think its stupid..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Ying said she'd do it...I don't think she's gotten around to do it, but she did say...so we'd just have to wait patiently, since she already subs the spoilers for us...I want it subbed too, but at least I know what the funny Aff stories are about
i hope she does.... ^_^ cuz it seem funnie but i dun wanna laugh cuz honestly
i dun understand much lol

i heard the original ending has her going crazy or dying, but they changed it to please the audience which i think its stupid..lol
no they changed it cuz ceci said tat she couldn't die cuz P'Vic gave P'Aoey a hat...lol :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jai Rao is making me so mad and depressed =/ I got so mad at Ken for yelling at Aff and misunderstanding her and Nott, he turned to the man he used to be in the earlier episodes now >_____< But then afterwards I was angry at Aff for yelling at him also, for telling him to leave her. She had the courage and confident to even tell him to walk away from her, though she knew she didn’t want him to! I can’t even seem to have the urge to watch it anymore. Why is it so difficult for them to just live happily together as they were before?! I’m so sad this lakorn is gonna end soon yet I feel they don’t have enough cute and sweet scenes together at all! I had to suffer from episode01-07 with all their misunderstandings and now starting from episode12 again =/ *sighs. I don’t want to see Aff suffer through such pain and sickness, I’d ate to see that. From the previews it makes me so scared and worried for her T______T Gosh. I don’t want to think about the upcoming episodes at all! Anyways, Ken and Aff are wayyy to cute though [: Finally, got to hear their version of the ending song but too bad it wasn’t the whole song. I really enjoy and love Vicky and Nott their moments together. They are too funny and adorable! Vicky is just too lovable, lol :p She’s such a diva and bratty girl, tehee. I love her personality in here though, it suits her perfectly [;

- As for the spoilers! Ken is becoming more of an sweetheart again :wub: I can't waitttt!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
She was supposed to go crazy, with Ken taking care of her...which I don't think it's stupid...the whole point why they make lakorns is for their audience...they have to please their audience so that they'll have viewers, and good reviews...If people devote time out of their day to watch something, it better be good...It's like not selling good food in a restaurant, if you sell bad food, no one's gonna go eat there anymore and you'd just go out of business...Besides, this was Ken and Aff's very first lakorn together, so it had better have a happy ending.