Jai Rao(Makers Group)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh man I was watching tmr's preview and I actually wanted to cry along with them... man imagine watching the actual episode o_O i'll be bawling like a baby

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: ...

Mor Luk: Aoey has toxic womb syndrome. I gave her medication to decrease her blood pressure.

fyi: Toxic womb syndrome is an unsafe and life-threatening condition for the mother and child. S/S: fever, headaches, muscles aches, abdominal pain, blood pressure is either too high or too low, confusion, disoriented, lightheaded, etc.

Mor Luk: the protein in her urine is high. we have to perform a c-section to take the baby out now!
Vic: But my baby is only 6 months!
Mor Luk: If we leave, Aoey is going to have a seizure. Her blood vessels is going to burst. We wont be able to save her. As for your baby, be prepare because the baby is still small. The organs arent well develop yet, the baby might not survive.

Vic stood still...he doesnt know what to do...Mor Luk ran back inside...Aoey's in the operating room.

Pat told Menie that Aoey having surgery. They saw Vic sitting in front of the operating room...worried, stress, frustrated...then they heard the baby cried!
Mor Luk told the nurse to put in the incubator...
Mor Luk to Aoey: COngratulations!
Aoey did not respond...Mor Luk looked at Aoey and he walked out of the operating room.
Pat and Menie: How are they doing?
Mor Luk slowly walked over to Vic...
Vic is scared, what am I going to do? if I lose either one of them, what am I going to do? how can I continie living?

to be continue...manyana!
I just want to cry!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I peeked through caps of todays episode :( It looks wayyy too sad, seriously! Aff looks so sick and her hair is different. I hate seeing her with a bloodynose, I just wanna wipe it off! Geesh. Poor girl :( Todays episode must be alot of suffering T_________T THose pictures are so sweet but sad also :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL kaylaC..yes she does look skinny..gosh shes good at acting too!

omg looking at the family pics..it is just too sad!...man and hes taking care of her...awww!

kulyia

RUK
LOL kaylaC..yes she does look skinny..gosh shes good at acting too!

omg looking at the family pics..it is just too sad!...man and hes taking care of her...awww!

Exactly..hes being the mommy..lol. :clap: .aww..ken being the mommy..HOW CUTE! :dude: icant wait for next spoiler..do you knnow when Ying will update the next spoiler? Srry if i spelled ur name wrong.

kulyia

RUK
youguys..do you guys think that Aff and Ken would play the roles of chaiglum and Pojamon from Ban Xai Thong?lol..i was thinking about it cause Ken is soo good looking playing bad..lol..and Aff is soo Great at playing DEFENDING herself..lol..im getting carried away with those two..haha..but too bad their not in ch 7.rumor about ch 7. remaking Ban xai thong.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I almost cried from seeing tomorrow's preview...it's the episode I've been waiting for...I'll have tissues ready!!!

Btw, P'Ying usually does updates with spoilers around the weekends, since it's almost Christmas, who knows...

kulyia

RUK
I almost cried from seeing tomorrow's preview...it's the episode I've been waiting for...I'll have tissues ready!!!

Btw, P'Ying usually does updates with spoilers around the weekends, since it's almost Christmas, who knows...

oh shoot!i hope she dont get drunk like last time during thanksgiving..haha jk ying..lol.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
no, im not drunk. :loool: im watching the last 20 min. of episode 13 and crying at the same time. :lmao:

im reading the spoilers right now. ill probably have it up tonight.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler continuation...

Mor Luk: Congratulation!
Vic: Thank you God!
Menie and Pat congratulate Vic...
Vic: How is Aoey doing?
Mor Luk: She's resting in her room right now. She's still a sleep.
Pat: She'll probably wake up.
Menie: As if you know, have you given birth before?
Pat: I know how to be a mother.
Vic: Where is my baby?
Mor Luk took Vic, Menie, and Pat to the nursery...he pointed to were the incubator is.
Mor Luk: Your baby weighs 2000 grams (4 lbs. 7 oz.). She's a healthy baby girl for being only 6 months. God sent it to you and Aoey as a present (kong kwan) but not just to the 2 of you but to all of us.
Vic looking up and smiling: My baby! I really have a baby girl! When will she be taken out of the incubator?

I shall return...