Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Iya

sarNie Adult
for some reason, it's always a baby girl and not a boy. LOL :lol: thank you for the spoilers.

the pics are great too. more for the gallery.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff was so good during the flower arrangement scene at the end of epi 13. So sad! Her eyes are so expressive and she's the best playing sorrow/sadness.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
for some reason, it's always a baby girl and not a boy. LOL :lol: thank you for the spoilers.

the pics are great too. more for the gallery.
i tink they had a baby boi in Sawan Biang...

i'm back to spam..walk u through the episode? lol

oMFg! i feel so bad for my Tee Ruk...freaking Lift was pulling his arm..and it started to bleed :lmao:
and i pity P'Vic...listenning to his lilo recorded ver. of their song..stupid Mennie stop bothering him..he wants
to listen to his song!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow...there are more people participating in this thread towards the end, than when it first started...

Kashie...I don't want to watch the whole thing, can you tell me which clip Vic tells Menie that he can never love her? And what clip does he listen to that recording of them singing?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol kashie...

there is something baby girls ...that are cute...i meant the lil boys are cute too but the lil girls are cuter lol...

thank you ying for the "good" spoilers..in a moment like this ...we need one of those awww scene! :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hes her doc..and are somewhat engaged lome!

but then stuff happens lol...good thing for us viewers...besides the misunderstanding..and harsh words exchanged from aoey and vic!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...there are more people participating in this thread towards the end, than when it first started...

Kashie...I don't want to watch the whole thing, can you tell me which clip Vic tells Menie that he can never love her? And what clip does he listen to that recording of them singing?
i'm barely starting the episode so i dunno about Vic telling Mennie off
but at the end of clip one is wen Vic is listening to the song

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
*LIGHT BULB*

:lol:

i get it...i was like why did Tee Ruk give up Aoey like tat after he said he would never let her go again if Vic was to
ever hurt her...but i get it now..cuz he doesn't want Aoey's baby to end up in a situation like Paya (Lift)...
:rolleyes:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So jah..i tink that clip where Vic tells Mennie is in clip 4..i haven't got there
yet...but seems like it...

lol...freaking Vic made Mennie go into the church alone..
wah...so sad they met at the church..Aff has puppie eyes..makes me sad
WAHHHHH! she fainted! Vic turn back...TURN BACK *tears* so sad her
blood and her tears are running down her face...*sob*

Lome is it tat sad? lol i didnt shed any tears until ep. 5 i tink..or the ending of ep. 4

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think the lakon should have a tragic ending like n'ek dies after giving birth and leaves the baby with Ken. Ken takes the baby to the island and raises her alone in remorse. Okay, some reprieve would be mor Luk stays in Thailand with his father and mends Manee's broken heart. That would be fitting to the theme and title of this lakon. Has anyone seen the movie Atonement, that was a great romantic tragedy.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think the lakon should have a tragic ending like n'ek dies after giving birth and leaves the baby with Ken. Ken takes the baby to the island and raises her alone in remorse. Okay, some reprieve would be mor Luk stays in Thailand with his father and mends Manee's broken heart. That would be fitting to the theme and title of this lakon. Has anyone seen the movie Atonement, that was a great romantic tragedy.
YOU SAW THAT TOO?!!! That movie made me so mad, and I'm so glad JR is not headed in that direction...the path they're taking it on is perfect for this lakorn...there have been enough tragedies throughout this lakorn, and as a viewer and fan of the actors, I would be totally PO-ed if they had a bad ending...and I'd never ever watch a lakorn like that ever again...

I hated what they did with Atonement, it was too much of a tragedy...that was no Romeo & Juliet, there was no real happiness in that movie, aside from the two seconds the couple spent together before they got separated.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh thanks So..i will be skipping that movie atonement...gosh even the trailer doesnt get my attn..but after what you said..i will be avoiding it even more..lol

i cried not from feeling sorry for them (aoey and vic)..but from being pissed off LMAO...gosh that is lame!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
SHITZ! :spin: :lmao: :spin: :lmao:

Tee Ruk found out Aoey is pregnant..poor him...i'm juz a couple of min.
away from him wanting to be teh papa... :lmao:

she finds out...i feel so bad for Aoey :lmao: :lmao:

but :lol: P'Ken is good at making babies...ehehe..
SB / Oum Ruk / Jai Rao...all have babbies!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No problem...Trust me, if you had rented it, you'd feel that it was a waste of money, even if it was a couple bucks...Sucks for the people that went to the theaters to see it...

I did cry...but when it ended, I was yelling at the screen worse than during HJS at stupid Fang's character.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope it's not a tragic ending. Hope Dr. Luk get with Manee. I am more in love with Dr. Luk character than the p' eak. hehe