Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tat umbrella scene is so touching :lmao:

so sad now Aff is saying her baby had a father..named Doc. Luk
no...ur baby's father's name is Koravic...Dara Koravic :spin:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ no! don't...esp. don't skip Ep. 6 and Ep.7...tose episodes made me cry so much!!
and no...Vic doesn't even know she's pregnant

but i appriciate to an extent tat she doesn't tell him..becuz if a man reallie loves u..u no
need to use tat baby to reel him in...lol i learned tat from a thai move ( txiv neej lub siab...
txawm yuav muaj hlua rau tshw ncab los yeej tsis tau) lol

finished the episode..so sad i can't wait for 2morrow's episode...lol i'm reallie anticipating
Ken's crying scene...how good it can get..

poor Aff her nose reallie bleeding..and tat blood on tat white rose was prettie

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Okay girls. Thanks.. I will just need to hurry my ass up then. lol.. I feel so behind! Wish I can join in your conversation on the new epi.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay girls. Thanks.. I will just need to hurry my ass up then. lol.. I feel so behind! Wish I can join in your conversation on the new epi.
i know..lol...

but watever u do don't skip ep. 7...it's reallie heart-aching..torned up my
heart...esp. the attempted :r-scene-pop-corn: ....did u see tat one coming? :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
girl.. i got 5 more epi. till epi. 7. I wish I can stay up all night to watch it but gotta sleep soon and wake early for christmas.. but I will definitely watch them episodes you guys recommend.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
more spoiler...

Several days has pass, there is still no sign of Aoey waking up. Vic decorated her room with flowers. He would read to her and talk to her. Mor Luk, Menie, and Pat would come by and visit them. When they do, Vic would go an check on his daughter. She is still in the incubator...getting healthier and healthier. When he sees that his daughter is fast asleep in the incubator, he would just smile.
Vic to his daughter: I'm here to visit you, please open your eyes...
As if his daughter heard him, she slowly open her eyes, Vic smile.
Vic: Oh! id I wake you up?
The baby mouth began to move as if responding to his question. Vic is so happy to that his daughter is trying to talk to him.
Vic: You want to talk to me? What? You miss your mommy? Do you want to see your mommy? Your mommy is resting right now. When she wakes up, she will come and see you in just a little bit.
Mor Luk walk by and heard him talking to his daughter...
Mor Luk: the pediatrician said your daughter is healthy, they are taking out of the incubator tonight.
Vic is soo happy to here that and wanted to take her out of the incubator but he turn to talk to his daughter...
Vic: my baby! you get to come outside now. We'll get to finally meet and hug each other. My good baby!

kulyia

RUK
more spoiler...

Several days has pass, there is still no sign of Aoey waking up. Vic decorated her room with flowers. He would read to her and talk to her. Mor Luk, Menie, and Pat would come by and visit them. When they do, Vic would go an check on his daughter. She is still in the incubator...getting healthier and healthier. When he sees that his daughter is fast asleep in the incubator, he would just smile.
Vic to his daughter: I'm here to visit you, please open your eyes...
As if his daughter heard him, she slowly open her eyes, Vic smile.
Vic: Oh! id I wake you up?
The baby mouth began to move as if responding to his question. Vic is so happy to that his daughter is trying to talk to him.
Vic: You want to talk to me? What? You miss your mommy? Do you want to see your mommy? Your mommy is resting right now. When she wakes up, she will come and see you in just a little bit.
Mor Luk walk by and heard him talking to his daughter...
Mor Luk: the pediatrician said your daughter is healthy, they are taking out of the incubator tonight.
Vic is soo happy to here that and wanted to take her out of the incubator but he turn to talk to his daughter...
Vic: my baby! you get to come outside now. We'll get to finally meet and hug each other. My good baby!

aww...this got my teared up...=[

kulyia

RUK
STOP it w/ the spoilers..making me wanna read them

Ceci & the hmong gals...anyone hyped about the New Year...FRESNO!

no ..no are you kidding me?i wanna read it though.ahaha..oh, its better to waiit till theres alot spoiler then read it at once..but this makes u soo anxious and soo INTENSE TOO..lol..but seriously ihope nothing bad is in store for Nong Aoey..ilike gayguy PAT!ahaha..hes soo AWSOME..i would love to have him as a friend..haha..im serious gals..lol..

btw girls i cant seem to put happy face and size font to it..help?thank you

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler :blush: :lmao: :spin: :( ...

Since Aoey is still lying unconscious in the hospital bed and is unable to take care of her infant daughter. The nurse had to teach Vic instead. During Vic's training...Mor Luk, Menie, and Pat watch him from another room and was pleased and amazed at how Vic is really into this.
The nurse finally took his baby out of incubator and handed her to Vic. As Vic has his daughter in his arms, he began to tear with excitement.

Vic: my daughter!
Vic gently kiss his daughter.
Vic brought his daughter to Aoey's room, she is still laying there helpless, and laid her next to Aoey. He began talking to both of them, as if the 3 of them (mama, papa, and baby) are having a conversation. Introducing the baby to Aoey...
Vic: this is your mommy...mommy is sleeping. isnt your mommy beautiful? when she grows up, she going to have big eyes, and prominant nose like you? Do you see how cute our baby is?
Vic told the baby to hug Aoey by putting her on Aoey's chest. The baby smile as if she is receiving the warmth from her mother.
Vic: I want to name our baby "Kong-Kwan" (means Present/Gift). Ok? because she is still very young. If it was another baby, they would've of survived. Our baby is strong, strong like her mother that's why she's still alive. She is like a gift/present, the biggest gift that God gave us. I realy want you to open your eyes and see our baby!
Vic turn to play with Kong Kwan, he didnt notice that Aoey had moved.
Vic: You will see your mother. the most beautiful woman, the nicest person, and the sweetest person in the world. As for your mother, she will see the cutest baby, the strongest baby, most beautiful smile in the world. Isnt that right, baby? your mother is the most beautiful woman in the world, right?...see!
Vic moved his daughter to look at Aoey...he followed his daughter eyes...he stop...when he saw Aoey's big eyes looking back at him...he was so stunned...then he flick himself 3 times...and shouted..
Vic: Nong Aoey...Nong Aoey! your awake! your awake Nong Aoey...hooray...your awake!
He hugged is daughter, swaying back and forth.
Vic: Your mother is awake! she's awake! do you see? This is our daughter, Nong Kong Kwan! Isnt she cute?

He stopped when he saw her dazed eyes. Looking at them with no emotions, no feelings, no memory...she stared up at the ceiling. As Vic hugged his daughter, he began to cry.

OMG! :lmao:

kulyia

RUK
omg yiing, ur omg is making me sad already..=[omg..i could cry..aww, what the heck??is she BLANK or did she BLANK??!?!?!?!?ahhhh..omg...dont stop with spoiler..=[[[[[

kulyia

RUK
I WILL TRY..i will be up around 10 or 9 or later..lol..AM..rite now is 10:39..oh..freaken oranges are Revenging.but idont wanna leave..=[