Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
^Ying, i'm uploading it to ateamforum atm ja -- too bad, it seem to take forever to have it upload to youtube LOL

Ying, the guy in the spoiler that Torpad have an affair with, could be the guy he brought in to see DUANG to replace Vic
Cecilia - kop khun ka! :D . i think its that guy too.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
maybe its just me...but it seems like they rush this episode...probably because i read the spoilers and its more thorough.

questions to JR watcher, those that are into this:
is it better to have someone that you love so much died than to live like this; no memories at all, no feelings, no emotions...

or would you rather have that person that you love so much survive even though you know that there might not be any hope for the both of you?

just want to know...that is the topic my family is discussing right now. we've all agree on having our love one's survive because you would still be able to take care of them and see them every day. even though its sad but at the same time your also greatful that he/she is still breathing.

i like P'Pat...he's so funny! im glad that he didnt jump in the ban-wagon with Duang and Jetsada.

cecilia

Staff member
For me, i would much prefer them to fight on to stay with me if they agree to do so. i rather want to see them everyday until the time limits can't be stop anymore but if it's too much pain for them to endure, it's also okay to let go. i think, if the patient thinks that it's time to go, then it's time --- as for being vegetable, if the patient speak earlier that he/she want to fight to live, no matter in what condition, then i suppose, you can bring them back --- all in all, it's all depend the patient's decision, to fight or give up, b/c you can not hold anyone against their will to live or not live.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
maybe its just me...but it seems like they rush this episode...probably because i read the spoilers and its more thorough.

questions to JR watcher, those that are into this:
is it better to have someone that you love so much died than to live like this; no memories at all, no feelings, no emotions...

or would you rather have that person that you love so much survive even though you know that there might not be any hope for the both of you?

just want to know...that is the topic my family is discussing right now. we've all agree on having our love one's survive because you would still be able to take care of them and see them every day. even though its sad but at the same time your also greatful that he/she is still breathing.

i like P'Pat...he's so funny! im glad that he didnt jump in the ban-wagon with Duang and Jetsada.
Then You should ask one question? WHAT IS TRUE LOVE OR WHAT LOVE IS?
When you love someone, you want them to be happy even if your not happy.
If I were Vic, I would want her to live. No one know what the future hold.
HERE one question for you....Is it better to go with someone who love you but you don't love?
Or Is it better to go with someone who don't love you but you love ?

cecilia

Staff member
^in the long run, it's better to go with the one that love you, in term, you will eventually love them .. but to love someone and that someone don't love you, the relationship will not work, if it's the 1st choice, the position is in your hand to decide what you want to do with your life ..

Ying, i forgot to add, i agree on the episode --- it does seem rush, the spoiler make it look like it'll take 2 episodes to get through the whole wedding/knowing the truth things :loool: -- next week looks sad as well :lmao:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
For me, i would much prefer them to fight on to stay with me if they agree to do so. i rather want to see them everyday until the time limits can't be stop anymore but if it's too much pain for them to endure, it's also okay to let go. i think, if the patient thinks that it's time to go, then it's time --- as for being vegetable, if the patient speak earlier that he/she want to fight to live, no matter in what condition, then i suppose, you can bring them back --- all in all, it's all depend the patient's decision, to fight or give up, b/c you can not hold anyone against their will to live or not live.
good point too, Cecilia! :D

Then You should ask one question? WHAT IS TRUE LOVE OR WHAT LOVE IS?
When you love someone, you want them to be happy even if your not happy.
If I were Vic, I would want her to live. No one know what the future hold.
HERE one question for you....Is it better to go with someone who love you but you don't love?
Or Is it better to go with someone who don't love you but you love ?
that is also a tough question. hmm! i would go with someone that loves me than to see someone that i love suffer and having to force themselves to be with me.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
by the way...i like his new condo. it looks very modern especially the elevator.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know whats sad dude? My husband has forbidded me to continue watching. He's all like ...if your going to cry like that then don't watch it. -.-" It's stupid to walk in the room and see my wife cry over a drama! I'm like .. but it's sad.. so I made him watch with me a little annoyed that I had to translate, but we watched from episode 01 to current together and he loves it! He was like -.-" minus that guy is such a jackass to her he kind of reminds me of myself- he got all emo lovey dovey with me because I guess it made him scared.. I use to be sick also and have bad health conditions and still have them, but I'm much stronger now a days.. so I guess thats what kind of freaks him out too.. the weird thing is I never told him about it until one day I had really bad cramps and started vomiting .. he took me to the doctor and thats when he found out -.-" He looked so pissed at me .. the way he was looking at me if he could have he would have slapped me dude! So I guess thats why he actually likes this lakorn he relates to it in someway -.-" and thanks P' Ying for the great spoilers ^___^

cecilia

Staff member
haha. Ying, i love that elevator also.
at first, i'm like, wait, that does not seem right, no door, roof or cover .. weird. LOl
it's a very pretty condo -- remind me of his KONCEPT cf .. funny thing is that ..
both Aff and Ken have contract to do cf with condo furnishing company, the thought at the time when i saw this condo was --- her cabinet and his designing concept :loool:

Pat is one funny man --- when he goes, 'what, why buy so much stuff when the child is only 4 months old, as if there will be twin, how am i going to feed them (breastfeeding)' <-got me laughing to hard --- or the part 'RUK DEK' <--- it implied both way for him :loool:

i also love how VIC answer DUANG back today for not getting back to fool the public as his time is more precious than to work on such nasty scams :clap:

haha, tina, that's a funny story but it's true like he say, those who experienced it will have more connection with the lakorn, or not for those that will think it's a bit exaggerate LOl
i'm glad, you make him turn to a JR fan after all those forbidding attempts of his :lol:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
You know whats sad dude? My husband has forbidded me to continue watching. He's all like ...if your going to cry like that then don't watch it. -.-" It's stupid to walk in the room and see my wife cry over a drama! I'm like .. but it's sad.. so I made him watch with me a little annoyed that I had to translate, but we watched from episode 01 to current together and he loves it! He was like -.-" minus that guy is such a jackass to her he kind of reminds me of myself- he got all emo lovey dovey with me because I guess it made him scared.. I use to be sick also and have bad health conditions and still have them, but I'm much stronger now a days.. so I guess thats what kind of freaks him out too.. the weird thing is I never told him about it until one day I had really bad cramps and started vomiting .. he took me to the doctor and thats when he found out -.-" He looked so pissed at me .. the way he was looking at me if he could have he would have slapped me dude! So I guess thats why he actually likes this lakorn he relates to it in someway -.-" and thanks P' Ying for the great spoilers ^___^
you're welcome! glad to know that your feeling better and healthier. :D i've almost lost my dad a few years ago too. the doctor said that if he would've came in a day later he might not of made it. he was in th icu for 2 weeks and stayed in the hospital for about 1 month.

haha. Ying, i love that elevator also.
at first, i'm like, wait, that does not seem right, no door, roof or cover .. weird. LOl
it's a very pretty condo -- remind me of his KONCEPT cf .. funny thing is that ..
both Aff and Ken have contract to do cf with condo furnishing company, the thought at the time when i saw this condo was --- her cabinet and his designing concept :loool:

Pat is one funny man --- when he goes, 'what, why buy so much stuff when the child is only 4 months old, as if there will be twin, how am i going to feed them (breastfeeding)' <-got me laughing to hard --- or the part 'RUK DEK' <--- it implied both way for him :loool:

haha, tina, that's a funny story but it's true like he say, those who experienced it will have more connection with the lakorn, or not for those that will think it's a bit exaggerate LOl
i'm glad, you make him turn to a JR fan after all those forbidding attempts of his :lol:
yeah! the hand waving thing, like those pageant people, especially when he tried to breast pump himself. :loool:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i also like the part when he threw the torn up contract right on her face.

Duang is soooo viscious, for next week preview when she said, "Your willing to throw away a multi-million baht project, for your brain dead wife!" ...what a b****, excuse my language :angry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh man, If I were Vic I would totally just smack that beep. LOL even though it's wrong, but it would put a comedic relief in the lakorn.. or at least let Pat smack her LOL

^Lol I'm shock myself that he is a JR fan because normally this guy. He only watches movies or lakorns or any time of drama that has killing, war and etc... the military brainwashed him gewd lol

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i watch them war movie too -- used to want to go to the army when i was in my high school year .. LOL

the preview of Duang saying that was rude -- i hope he turn around and goes back to smack talk in her face, make her feel less worthy of some sort -- her and DUANG are suit to be business partner, one will never know when the other cheat on them .. i don't get it as to how will both earn each other trust after wrecking everyone's lives like that LOl

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Oh man, If I were Vic I would totally just smack that beep. LOL even though it's wrong, but it would put a comedic relief in the lakorn.. or at least let Pat smack her LOL

^Lol I'm shock myself that he is a JR fan because normally this guy. He only watches movies or lakorns or any time of drama that has killing, war and etc... the military brainwashed him gewd lol
Yeah! i would've too...but i'm a female...i gentleman like Vic would never hit a women. I'm gonna hand that torch to P'Pat. lol :loool:

Wow! he's actually into JR...its totally a different spectrum :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Seeing your elevator talk, I was wondering what was so special...until I saw it myself...THAT'S THE COOLEST ELEVATOR EVER!!!

It makes sense to rush things, since it's supposed to end next week, right? Man, so much crying on Christmas day...

About that question...my dad was very sick when I was little, and he stayed at home for awhile, but then got too sick, so we had to send him to the hospital...If I had a choice, I'd rather have him around so that I can see, and touch him...talking to him would be much better if he was still around...than not have him around and at all, and never having the chance to say good-bye.

Dude, that scene where Duang is being a total b****, Menie is standing right there, I'm sure she would slap Duang...she's done it to others before, I'm sure she wouldn't mind slapping a person that deserves it...OR I'd jump into the computer and slap her myself!

kulyia

RUK
iwoke up late..MERRY CHRISTMASS YOUGUYS!<3

thanx for spoiler ying=]

AND WOW, Torput got BLAH BLAH up...P'Vic will probably be very verdy MAD

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Mixed emotion. Thanks for the spoiler.

Love how you got your husband attached too. We need to get more boys to watch lakorn, then maybe they'll understand girls better. :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh.. I just finished watching today's episode and the last episode seems like its going to be so heartbreaking. :lmao: :(

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I came across some of these pictures at ATEAM forum and I thought I had to share them hahaha.

credits to paninee@pantip.com&janet58@pantip.com