Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^muahahha. the idea of the kid finding the bracelet sound cute .. and then we'll get to see them questioning daddy HARITH why MOMMY SORIYA threw it in the water.. MAN so many scenes to add on Chen's story :wub:

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a new reader!
Must I say your writing got me really hyped up.
I hope you will write more!!
And I hope they'll use it for a Part 2!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
u know wat will be funnie . IF Soyia and Harit tell their kid their love story from their point of view LMAO like their perspective of the r' scene

Harit : Your mom at first protest but she give in to daddy cuz she already got the hot for me

Soyia : no , u dad lock the door and he wasn't goin ask question and i have no choice in the matter .

Harit : hey honey !! the kid want to hear the truth not some lakorn scene . kid ur mom is just spicing the story up . im 110 % sure she love me first .

fun

Expired Sarnie
anyways, this is one of the best remake ever! most remake cant even match up to the original version. anyone with me?
i cant say it is the best version ever... i say it is the best pairing couple ever... aum and aff so sexy together... 1998 version with john nuvo and ning was okay too... nuvo is like not even consider in my pra ek list but he was very good in his acting... 1989 with likit, there was more lovey-dovey scene... i mean a lot of lovey-dovey scene as i remembered it...

i guess everyone has different taste and opinion... lol...
^muahahha. the idea of the kid finding the bracelet sound cute .. and then we'll get to see them questioning daddy HARITH why MOMMY SORIYA threw it in the water.. MAN so many scenes to add on Chen's story :wub:
i can see baby arisoya questioning them too... "so what happen to you and daddy... why did you throw the bracelet away... mommy can i have it..." lol :loool:

u know wat will be funnie . IF Soyia and Harit tell their kid their love story from their point of view LMAO like their perspective of the r' scene

Harit : Your mom at first protest but she give in to daddy cuz she already got the hot for me

Soyia : no , u dad lock the door and he wasn't goin ask question and i have no choice in the matter .

Harit : hey honey !! the kid want to hear the truth not some lakorn scene . kid ur mom is just spicing the story up . im 110 % sure she love me first .
and then arisoya says "daddy... i don't like you any more... i love you more..."

"why is that so sweetie..."

"because you guys made me, i am the little princess... mommy i think daddy loves me more..."

"yes mommy and daddy loves you more than anything..." replied Soriya...

lol...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahha thankx Ceci so many scenes! ahhah

OMFG! LMAO!!! hahah sarN girl i love you haa your hilarious

cecilia

Staff member

see. this is why i regret i miss out those r fic of your .. ;)
man, where are they .. repost it .. LOl .. this is too cute of you - i can already see soriya and harith bickering like this ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
most of my fiction was comedy cuz i like to make ppl laugh :lol: i only wrote 1 fiction that have 3 "R" ...please do not go and read it hahahah i was young ok !!! I pray nobody read it now haha

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the more you try to drive ppl away from this fic, the more curious i got .. where was it post before? here in sarnierworld or in that redirect forum?

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was in April 2000 at kobkorner fan fiction back den fan fiction was very fun and active and my screen name there was "sarN" ....but seriously it was very LAME cuz i was young and i just be typing all kind of crazy stuff :p dat how the word R" scene came from cuz if there a fiction story dat have a rape scene the write will say it rated R.LMAO - r'scene

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i remember those .. they even have those RATING on the FANFIC cover too .. i thought it was pretty interesting when ET was still here.
i suppose. young minds think alike - no wonder doctor always ask that question when you do your yearly physical check up. are you s3xually active :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...dat why at the doctor office i just fill out the paper work and Plead the fifth for all other question for me to answer :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
hi ladies....I am in Oregon and I started on the next chapter sooo *crosses fingers* I hope to have it to you all by the time I get back maybe sooner!!!!! (((Hugs))) I miss y'all...and sarN...now I want to read this fic of yours my dear...3 "r" scenes.....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Have fun in Oregon, Chenling. We will be waiting. The first chapter has got me hooked! Loved it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL THiS iS JUiCY!!
iF ONLY THEY HAVE A SECOND JLR!
CAN'T WAiT TO READ MORE!
& THANKS FOR SHARiNG!

kayti

sarNie Egg
omg i'm like addicted to your story......hope u can update soon......thanks. (whenever you have time cuz i know everyone is busy)

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter Two

Harit sat staring down at his steering wheel. He gripped his hands harder wondering where his wife was. Why had she lied? Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair before looking back at his cell phone. Growling, he took hold of the phone and quickly dialed his wife's number again. Ring after ring he kept on waiting for her to answer, to tell him where she was. He felt anger swelling up inside as his call went again to her voice mail. Questions began rushing over and over in his mind, only adding to his despair.

He then did the only thing he knew, he called Tawatchai, dialing his number he almost let out a gasp of joy when his call was answered.

"Hello"

"Chai, have you heard from Soriya today?" He asked hastily.

"No, is something wrong?" Tawatchai asked, concern heavy in his voice.

"Its nothing, I need to go Chai. I will speak with you later"

Tawatchai frowned as he shut his cell, offering Soriya a funny grin. "Your husband is looking for you."

Soriya's eyes widened while she searched for her cell, shaking her head she opened it up and to see he had called.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to hear that tone." She sighed before looking over at Tawatchai, "Thank you again for your help and lunch. If you wouldn't mind dropping me off at my Uncle's?"

Tawatchai nodded but felt a small sharp pain course throughout his body; he'd not seen San in a year. She'd fled Thailand for Hong Kong and as far as he knew she was dating some wealthy man. He didn't love her anymore but it still hurt him to see or do anything that involved her.

Soriya could see her friend was upset, she knew it must still bother Tawatchai hearing or seeing anything that involved San.

"If you want, you can drop me off at the end of the street."

He shook his head, "It is alright Soriya, I do not mind. Harit would kill me if he knew I didn't see you home."

She nodded, "You are a wonderful friend to both my husband and I, I thank you Tawatchai."

Harit watched as a car drove up to Soriya's uncle's house. He'd only pulled up a few seconds earlier but hadn't exited his car. His eyes widened then he saw Soriya get out of the car, she smiled and waved by to the driver before walking up to the gate.

He investigated the car further and noticed it was Tawatchai's vehicle. A sick feeling coiled up in his stomach, he'd spoken with Tawatchai earlier and he'd said nothing.

As the car began to pull out into the street, Harit lowered his head, making sure he wasn't noticed. After the car was gone he scooted up, gripping the steering wheel firmly.

His cell phone ringing made him shake his head; he answered it and was surprised that it was Soriya.

"I am about leave from Uncle's house, what would you like for dinner?" She asked.

"Uh…" he really had no clue what to say or how to answer her. There was so much more going on in his mind. In the span of one day, the two people closest to him had lied, and for what purpose he didn't know. "Whatever you want." He finally spit out. "I can come pick you up." He quickly added.

"Alright, I will see you then." She added, "I love you."

The words stung a little and he said nothing only ended the call.

Soriya frowned, "Something must me wrong." She had a bad feeling; she hoped the meeting with the villagers hadn't gone bad. She knew what the island meant to her husband and it wasn't just his island, but all the ones surrounding them. Harit was a proud man; he was a hard worker and wanted only the best for his employees and all those who lived around him. He'd been working so hard the last six months to keep everyone happy, she wondered if all the stress was now falling on him.

Soriya smiled brightly at the sight of her husband, he stood hands on hips watching her walk towards him. As she moved closer she could read the mixed emotions on his face.

"What's the matter?"

Harit shook his head, "Nothing, let's go."

She frowned, he didn't kiss her, usually he would kiss her…..every other time…why hadn't he??? Soriya quickly followed grabbing hold of her husband's arm pulling him back.

"Harit, what is it?" She asked.

"Nothing." He growled while jerking free of her hold.

Soriya was stunned; he'd never done that before. She was becoming angry. She stopped right there, planting her feet whilst glaring at him.

Harit sighed, "We need to go, it will be dark soon." He could read the anger clearly all over her face.

"NO" she warned, "I will not move until you tell me what is bothering you!"

"No?" he sarcastically snorted, "I have to tell you what's bothering me, why? Seems you don't tell me everything you do."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I think you know" Harit growled down at her, "I am not stupid Soriya, I know you didn't see your mother today. I know Tawatchai dropped you off at your Uncle's."

Soriya's mouth fell open, how had he found out. Tawatchai would have alerted her to this…she was stunned.

"You look surprised wife, did you think you could go behind my back, that I wouldn't find out?" He barked, "Why?"

She said nothing just stared up at him.

"Why?" He hissed grabbing hold of her arm, jerking her a little.

"You don't understand." She finally told him, trying to pulling her arm out of his grip.

"Understand? What's to understand? Why would you lie to me, why would both of you lie to me?" Harit growled before pulling her roughly against him. "You are still my wife, do not forget that."

"Harit stop this!" She pleaded, her eyes filling with tears. What must he be thinking? She asked herself, she could see the hurt, the anger all in his eyes.

"I am not doing anything, its wrong for a husband to hold his wife?" He chuckled, pulling her even closer, molding her body against his.

"Please."

He shook his head, feeling all the pent up anger and hurt inside, boiling. He gripped both her arms now staring down into her eyes, he saw fear. "Why are you scared?" He asked. "Did you do something wrong?"

"No" soriya told him, "I….let me explain."

"Explain what?" He spat shaking her a little.

Soriya felt lightheaded, she tried to pull away but his grip was too tight. "Harit…." She warned, "I think…."

Harit watched as his wife fell limp in his arms, his anger soon subsided when seeing her pass out. "Soriya? Soriya?" He cried out before picking her up and taking her to his car.

He drove as fast as he could to the nearest hospital, calling out for a doctor as soon as he made it into the emergency room.

Harit paced nervously, running his hands through his hair wondering if his wife would be alright.

TBC...

**sorry it's kind of short, I wanted to write more but I was having such a great time hanging out with my family..but have no fear..I am back and I wanna have another chapter for you dolls next week!! And thank you ladies for loving this!!**

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG OMG OMG!! its gettin so good!! my eyes were proned to the screen ahahah and i had to read every word slowly to take in everything hahah omg its too good! haha can't wait for more <3 you my darling! HUGS AND KISSES!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
It's sooo good!!! I love it! Wow...i can picture it all happening in my head...thanks so much for this story! Great job!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm totally HOOK on this ..... omg. i could see um/aff acting out this :wub: .. can't wait, thanks CHEN for the update :p