Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pics. They don't look bad together. Love Cherry too but to me she seems to look older in pics than onscreen. lolz, This lakorn is totally gonna be so entertaining for me! :p

jakjann

Jakjann
Cherry accept a new Drama by Polyplus but I don´know what a title and with who
Ceremony opening May or June.

http://www.thaitv3.com/board2008/index.php?showtopic=337981

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG thank you soo much for posting these pictures. I can't wait for this lakorn. Cteam looks so hot together. Chakrit is such a hottie, and Cherry is so beautiful :wub: I love her eyes. OOOo she accepts a drama from Polyplus, that's so cool. I'm so happy that both of them are getting so many lakorns WOOOO :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THanks for the news~ :) Cherry still looks good w/out makeup. Wow. I'm glad CHerry has another lakorn coming up. Since it's for POLYPLUS, I think most likely praek will be PAUL. He's been gona since SILAMANEE and he's only having one upcoming lakorn which is w/ YUI & JOY SIRILAK so could be him. PP loves him anyway. :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ That's what I was thinking...I hope the lakorn will be a comedy, I love Paul in comedy. Just one upcoming lakorn, I just wish he and Noon Woranuch reunite for another lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The thing about Paul is I'm not fan (But that doesn't mean I dislike him or anything though) but I love him w/ NOON. I loved RR. :) They were such a great pair. I'm hoping they reunite soon too! I liked Paul in RR only, So I want him in another revenge drama. I don't think I'll be able to stand him in Comedy. But I guess it just depends 'cause I watched him in TRGR w/ Namfon but I didn't like him in there although it's a revenge drama too. :p I just LOVE him w/ NOON only. LOLZ. I like him w/ Pat too other than that. They're so adorable although Pat does look really young for him. But NOON and Paul are so suitable for each other though in my opinion, I can't seem to find another actress that will suit him! :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, nim happy cherry has more upcomings. i hope pra'ek is paul since they havent work together before.

thanks jakjaan for the news

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think maybe the nang'ek will have to be doing the revenge, like in Rahut Rissaya with Noon. lol. Paul and Pat did look cute together, but yeah, him and Noon are really suitable together. Noon & Paul forever. ^^

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG thank you soo much for posting these pictures. I can't wait for this lakorn. Cteam looks so hot together. Chakrit is such a hottie, and Cherry is so beautiful :wub: I love her eyes. OOOo she accepts a drama from Polyplus, that's so cool. I'm so happy that both of them are getting so many lakorns WOOOO :D
i totally agree with RR. thank you so much for sharing these great pictures. gosh these pics are so big & clear! i luv it very much! :wub: yup, chakrit looks so hot while cherry looks so beautiful. i believe they will make one great pair. i'm also glad to hear that cherry is having another lakorn. it seems like she & chakrit are on a roll!!! go Cteam!!!!! :clap: