Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing with us more pictures & links regarding this lakorn. :kiss: i'm very excited about this pair and can't wait for the lakorn to air. i think because i really miss seeing cherry onscreen since mkkw. :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I am heaps excited about this lakorn and the pairing of these two fabulous stars :yahoo: Why cant they air this nowwww! :lmao:

credit mkmicky.com

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks u cherryapple for da pix! aw what's wrong w/ chakrit in da first few pix? he look like he bout to cry lol cherry has a nice smile. aw jen so perdy

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Krit goofing around with Cherry :wub: Boy he is so touchy with her loved the bit where he elbowed her shoulder and touched her on the cheeks.....They match just fine cant wait to see this lakorn :yahoo:

This clip is sooo cute even though I didnt understand a word or what the heck was going on. Can someone pls translate? Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKSp8f0uqFA
Credit yiln10510

joey

sarNie Adult
Krit goofing around with Cherry :wub: Boy he is so touchy with her loved the bit where he elbowed her shoulder and touched her on the cheeks.....They match just fine cant wait to see this lakorn :yahoo:

This clip is sooo cute even though I didnt understand a word or what the heck was going on. Can someone pls translate? Thanks
thanks a bunch CherryApple for sharing the pix & clip with us. :kiss: Chakrit & Cherry are so adorable & cute around each other. i loved it when the main stars are so comfortable with one another outside of filming. most of the times i think it really helps with their chemistry when they are filming too. gosh i just loved how he playfully elbowed her and the cheek touching. that was so CUTE!!!! :wub:

yes it would be awesome if someone can help translate what they're saying. much appreciated.

^ thanks for posting the clip. they look soooo cute together. I'm so split between Mart and Chakrit with Cherry.
haha. i feel you, RR. i can't decide between these two guys with Cherry too. i think i will determine who i like best with her when the lakorn is out. if i ended liking this lakorn a lot, then most likely Chakrit will take over Mart's spot on my list. if it turns out not as good as MKKW, then Mart will still be my most favorite Cherry's male costar. but i have a feeling that it will be a tough decision when it's all over & done. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Exactly joey. It looks like it's going to be hard decision. Because MKKW was sooo awesome, and this one looks really good too.

joey

sarNie Adult
^^Haha. i know it would be so awesome if there were two Cherry. i would love to see her playing twins in one of her future lakorns. i think that would be so cool & Cherry can show people how versatile an actress she is too.:D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehehe there goes my MKKW ladies!! :kiss: I miss you gals!!!

ekkkk!! I cannot wait for this LAKORN!!! Absolutely excited! I just wish they would finish filming this so we can get the show on the road! :dude:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Chakrit and Cherry look comfortable around here but isn't this the first time he worked with her or has he worked with her b 4? I think they have been in a movie but not a lakorn together.

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks a lot CherryApple for the link.

i think they both must have gotten close when they starred in the movie together. it is very nice to see how comfortable they are around each other. :D