Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Oooh.. the last two epi were subbed really? :lol: uhm... i didn't know. haha. Oh Gosh, I love Angie. I so think her & Krit would make an awesome couple! Angie's so hot! hehe.

Thanks again Nikki! :kiss:

One day Aiko! There will be a sawan kammathep & jum loey asoke. :lol:

i know... i was like "this girl is so pretty... i liker her with Krit~!"..... grrrr... no subs is killing me. ok, i gotta learn thai now... LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Here's the latest news about Angie Hasting
credit to dirtii laundry :)
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/10...stry-to-wed-bf/

After making a comeback on TV Show “Superstar Tee Soot Hang Dao” actress “Angie Hasting” reveals she’s not expecting to make it through to the next round on the show. “I’m not expecting to stay on. My score’s been low ever since the first week up until now”

Are you thinking about coming back to the industry?

“I don’t know but I’ve seen other celebrities and they’re tired from working in the industry. So I’ve been thinking whether I should come back or not, I don’t know yet but I feel it’s very tiring”

What’s tiring?

“Everything, all the surrounding aspects of being in this business is tiring. It’s tiring, stressful and there’s a lot of pressure too”

If someone offered you a role in a lakorn would you take it?

“I don’t know. I want to have a break first and I’d probably think about it. I’ll need to make a thorough decision”

When are you going back to England?

“I’ve been thinking about heading home since Saturday, didn’t know it will turn out like this and that I have to star on for another week. I have no expectations in this at all”

So you’re planning to leave after the show?

“Yes”

If you won an award, would you accept more work?

“Well if I won an award then I will have to stay to return the favour. It would be rude to leave if I got an award but I’m not expecting it”

b]You rating is pretty good right now, how’s your boyfriend taking it?[/b]

“He wants me to come back. He misses me. Now that I’ve come to this point I feel everyone should change their opinion already. I have proven to you all that I’ve tried hard and I’m determined and that’s enough”

Are you planning to get married when you go back overseas?

“Yes I’m planning to get married”

So you have been preparing for it?

“No not yet. He has to do his masters first so it’s not a good idea to make him worry over wedding planning. We won’t be getting married any
time soon, maybe wait for him to finish his masters, in another year”

Are you planning to have a baby straight after marriage?

“No but maybe I might become a producer. I’m almost 30 now and I want to do something more significant than this”

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you're fast noy lol. aw wish angie would come back but by the sound of her interview doesnt seem like you will. shes been taking a long break already

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^you're fast noy lol. aw wish angie would come back but by the sound of her interview doesnt seem like you will. shes been taking a long break already
:lol: I was reading dirtii laundry a few days ago & i was like aw.... i can't believe it! :lmao: I really like her too! But yeah, from her interview doesn't seem like she'll be coming back.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it'll be good if she comes back... but yup.. from the looks of it.. she doesnt know..

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
another Krit lakorn!!

i'm gonna be in Krit heaven... he'll be my sadastic angel :p

i like that Krit's not w/ anyone... no one can tame him like me heehee

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omfg! i totally forgot about this pairing..to many exciting lakorn coming out next year..Ken & Cherry...Son & Peung...Ann & Chakrit...Aff & Ananda...Pong & Bee..Cherry & Chakrit...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What is this lakorn about?

Goshh :( That post about ANGIE just makes me miss her so much! I only saw her lakorn once and it was w/ Chakrit BOW SEE CHOMPOO. Loved that lakorn so damn much.
I wish she would return and pair up w/ Krit and Willy again! She suits them both she much. Aww darn! I want Angie and Krit soooo bad !

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
What is this lakorn about?

Goshh :( That post about ANGIE just makes me miss her so much! I only saw her lakorn once and it was w/ Chakrit BOW SEE CHOMPOO. Loved that lakorn so damn much.
I wish she would return and pair up w/ Krit and Willy again! She suits them both she much. Aww darn! I want Angie and Krit soooo bad !

I AGREE, WHAT IS THIS LAKORN ABOUT??

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited for this!

I loved JLR and I loved Tang Pang Kammathep too. I even have that lakorn lol. I loved P'Janie and P'Andrew haha. And this lakorn is a mixture of it! Even better!