Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Aww a reunion for mart and cherry
hope they confirm sooon...
The production company is also the same one that did MKKW sooo this is definitely a must see for me

Thanks Jib for sharing with us Fans

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
WOW - And for those people who say Cherry and Chakrit are not good looking enough, they are completely out of their mind.

Look at this and tell me this is not HOT!! - *drools*

Look at this and tell me Cherry is not one of those beautiful, elegant actresses who doesn't have to bare much to show her beauty. Her beauty is effortless.

I'm pretty sure both have a huge fanbase in Thailand who loves and support them so who cares what the very few has to say.

Anyways, I don't want to waste anymore energy on those brainless criticism, let's switch gear and focus on our lovely couple.

Next Monday and Tuesday episodes are going to be so great! So many more sweet scene between our sneaky Nim and soft hearted bad guy Mek.

lol put them together they are one sizzling hot couple

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
" I don't care the rating !!!! "

AGB Nielsen Media Research (Thailand) has been providing Television Audience Measurement in Thailand.

Currently, there are 2100 panel homes
(The Panel is a statistical sample of the universe to be measured and refers to an appropriate number of families / homes, which accept the installation of the peoplemeter on all the TV sets in their home.)

but!!!! The population of Thailand is now 64million....

i think ...this sample size is not appropriate for AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT...

Signal quality

ch.3 has a lower signal quality than ch.7 ... so there're many people can't watch ch.3 cause there is no signal..

Thanks jib on this highlight....this explains why ch3 ratings are never at its best in thailand..if only it was a worldwide thing JLG gets my vote for sure

kermint

sarNie Adult
me, i pay more attention to the lakorn more than the rating though. anyways dis lakorn is awesome and cute lakorn. 3 more days to wait...

i c some comments mention bout TVB's series hahaha. i'm big fan of TVB too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!... I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN ORIGINAL LAKORN ALL THIS TIME >_<..

OMG.. MY DEAR NING KULLSATREE WAS IN THE ORIGINAL ONE ... AHHHHH... **FAINTS..**

lol.. im so bad.. havent started this lakorn yet.. but have seen the ratings.. i hope it'll pick up soon..

joey

sarNie Adult
me, i pay more attention to the lakorn more than the rating though. anyways dis lakorn is awesome and cute lakorn. 3 more days to wait...

i c some comments mention bout TVB's series hahaha. i'm big fan of TVB too.
haha...like CherryApple said, we can see. love your animated banners or whatever it called. lol. yup, i love ekin/noodle too & Golden Snake Sword series. :wub: wow, we have a lot of TVB's fans here. :D

OMG!!!... I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN ORIGINAL LAKORN ALL THIS TIME >_<..

OMG.. MY DEAR NING KULLSATREE WAS IN THE ORIGINAL ONE ... AHHHHH... **FAINTS..**

lol.. im so bad.. havent started this lakorn yet.. but have seen the ratings.. i hope it'll pick up soon..
yah, i hope the rating will pick up too for the whole crew's sake. for us here, we don't care about the ratings as long we enjoy the lakorn. that's all we really care about & most important to us. :p

Im glad it was just a faint aikoden, normally we have heart attacks here
LOL. you got it right CherryApple. most of us here, including myself, really are weak hearted with it comes to mek & nim. :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yeah I don't trust ratings...it's like the Nielsen ratings in the U.S. they only panel people according to their criterion. It's absolutely bull#h*tt...I'm loving JLG so much...esp. my Shahkrit...he's so effing HOT and PHAT.

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Credit pantip

Mek has definitely fallen for nim big time
This scene was soo sweet
*faint*

Ahhhh...come on Monday and Tuesday!! Can't wait for the cave scene and also the scene when Mek gets sick and Nim took care of him...And I believe Mek fell asleep holding on to Nim's hand.

Does anyone have a clear picture of that bed scene? It's the pix on Jib's banner. I need it for banner creation.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yeah I don't trust ratings...it's like the Nielsen ratings in the U.S. they only panel people according to their criterion. It's absolutely bull#h*tt...I'm loving JLG so much...esp. my Shahkrit...he's so effing HOT and PHAT.
You got that right, Toon!

He is EFFING HOT!!! At first I thought his wig would annoy me, but I'm getting used to it now; he wears it quite well. Love the pix of him in the wife beater tank on the cave scene. *drools*

kermint

sarNie Adult
the reason i love dis lakorn cos i think it's weird n different from other lakorn tho. for example, n'ek's the one who plan everything to kidnap her own self hahaha i think it's cute. anyways, can't wait till Monday lols. 3 more days

CherryApple and Jeoy:

i agree we have a lot of TVB fans here, not jus us tho.

joey

sarNie Adult

Credit pantip

Mek has definitely fallen for nim big time
This scene was soo sweet
awww...i cannot wait to see this scene too. i hope we will see some kissing here. :p

yup, i agree with you & Kayla. Chakrit is one hot looking guy. love his smiles, so sexy. :wub:

You got that right, Toon!

He is EFFING HOT!!! At first I thought his wig would annoy me, but I'm getting used to it now; he wears it quite well. Love the pix of him in the wife beater tank on the cave scene. *drools*
yup, me too Kayla. i used to say what a hideous wig he has on there, but when i saw him on screen, it doesn't look annoying & ugly as i thought. i agree that Chakrit wears it really well, but i still love him with his short hair more though. :D

the reason i love dis lakorn cos i think it's weird n different from other lakorn tho. for example, n'ek's the one who plan everything to kidnap her own self hahaha i think it's cute. anyways, can't wait till Monday lols. 3 more days

CherryApple and Jeoy:

i agree we have a lot of TVB fans here, not jus us tho.
i always thought it's cute too that the n'ek did that. it shows how in love she is with mek. i also cannot wait for Monday & Tuesday.

love to know there are a lot of TVB fans here. we ladies do have similar tastes - not just only in lakorns. :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm so behind on this lakorn. Just finish episode 2. I can't help but just laugh. Nim and Mek are too hilarious. Nim had tried so many attempts to run away. I love that one scene where she jumped off the window and Mek caught her right there. :wub: And you see Nim's face like dammit. LOL. And so many chasing out to the beach. That's gotta be tiring. LOL.

Da is getting on my last nerve. I'm so in love with Puk. What a tough girl she is. I still don't get Mek's bro Jobb forgot his character name.

Krit, even though he's wearing those long hair wig and the facial hair. Damn, that man still looks handsome! I swear he can pull of any look. He even look good as a woman in Khun Mae Jum Laeng. LOL.

n_naruk

Idk if these wallpapers have been posted up yet or not. Once again, I apologized if they are duplicates.

Wallpapers.

E-cards.

all pics credits www.thaitv3.com

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know its true...do we really care what the ratings are?...if we watch it and we like/love it thats all that really matters...besides we are in america or atleast most of us are anyways..so our viewing wont even count...i dont believe those ratings anyhow..

like when siskel & ebert rates american movies...i dont ever go by their ratings...if it looks good i will watch it ..but if it doesnt i wouldnt even go near it, simple as that. ^_^

(hmmm dont know bout yall ...but if there arent that many ppl on channel 3..then that will do me good...i will get to watch it live w/out so much buffering :lol:)

but.....i know that the good ratings...we get to be all happy & even cheer with them from afar...

anyhow i was hecka blushing watching epi 3...gosh these two are super cute.

i was hecka laughing when nim was feeling all sorry (even crying) for the fish..and when mek finally killed it and cooked it...nim was hecka grubbing on it. :lol: & when he mocks...omg i couldnt hold the laughter..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I am bored out of my mind. On a Friday night and I'm sitting here making artwork. What a loser I am! I'm tired of the party scene so didn't feel like going anywhere tonight. :)

For the LOVE of our Cherry Blossom. Enjoy!

I'm tackling sexy Krit next. LOL

n_naruk

Kayla, those are very beautiful banners of Cherry! I especially love the last one! Oh, can't wait to see what you're putting together of sexy Krit. Heehee. Great job!!