Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

kermint

sarNie Adult
2day ep is awesome tho. there are so many cute and sweet scenes of them together hehehe love it. 2mor ll be sad ep but still love it lols.......

man i still want to be cherry's character in dis lakorn lols.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....omg.........epi 5 was sooooooo sweet...I was blushing the who entire time! Darn, every single scene they had together were tooooo romantic and sweet. So many sweet scenes between Mek and Nim.

Love the cave scene when Nim said "I wonder when we'll get to go back to OUR island" and Mek smiled and Nim asked "Why are you smiling/laughing" and Mek said "I never thought my island was going to turn to be OUR island" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Nim is such a powerful girl. Did you guys see how she pulled Mek closer to her when she so called pretended to be asleep. LOL..Mek's heart was beating so fast he couldn't control himself next to her and next thing you know he kissed her on her mouth while she was sleeping. They should've shown the kiss scene to all of us, but you know how Thai lakorns are. :rolleyes:

And then when they returned home how he just sat there and starred at her while Nim was cooking. And then on the scene when the "kiss" song came on the radio and both of them dropped the plate. LOL..Mek thought that Nim didn't know all along that he kissed her. LOL OMG! Krit is one, sexy man! I swear he got this swagger about him that is just so attractive! I can't put it into words. The man is just a sexy beast!

And of course the bed scene when he pulled her on the bed and both of their faces where inches away and he said in a soft tone "you know right" Nim said "know what?" Mek said "the kiss.." Nim tried to get up and he pulled her back again and Mek said "you know right that last night i kissed you? how did you know? tell me..." Nim looked nervous couldn't face him said "your beard touched my face" Mek said "then why did you have to pretend to be asleep" wahhhhhhhhhhhh...so darn sweet...Mek said "look at my face, Nim." wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..daaannnngg...how can anyone not like this lakorn?? The scenes between Mek and Nim are tooo adorable!!! Btw, did they take the scene on the bed out? The scene when Mek feel asleep holding on to Nim's hand? I didn't see that scene. Oh well...so many other parts to make up for it.

Mek cannot hold his feelings in any longer. He wants to go ahead and tell Nim the truth about the kidnap, but Nim is making all type of excuses for him to not say anything...lol...because the truth is the other way around...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and epi 6 is going to be good! All the truth will unfold, I think. :ph34r:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
2day ep is awesome tho. there are so many cute and sweet scenes of them together hehehe love it. 2mor ll be sad ep but still love it lols.......

man i still want to be cherry's character in dis lakorn lols.
OMG Kermint! I so know what you mean! I want to be her character also in this lakorn, one lucky girl! She uses all type of little sweet tricks to be next to Krit, pulling him in closer when she pretended to be asleep on his shoulder and so on... :rolleyes: :blush:

Dang! My blood sugar went through the roof on this episode..Someone find me some insulin quick!!! :lol:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
thanks kayla love your input
at least now I will understand some of the scenes of nim and mek....

browsing through the episodes now, cant wait to go home n download this

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
i still have not finished downloading epi.5, so i have not watched so many sweet scenes.

last night i wanted to watch the epi5 through web, but it was so slow that i have to give up.

from the bunch of pictures of jubjib, and detailed information of kayla, i know that epi5 is far more than sweetness. god, i cant wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
i still have not finished downloading epi.5, so i have not watched so many sweet scenes.

last night i wanted to watch the epi5 through web, but it was so slow that i have to give up.

from the bunch of pictures of jubjib, and detailed information of kayla, i know that epi5 is far more than sweetness. god, i cant wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not yet done watching but I can assure you this epi wont disappoint you...definitely love is in the air for mek and nim

They way they eye each other is soooo sweet!!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I wonder what mek said to nim on the house??? mek walked off and nim said something like "not true, i dont believe, you're lying you're lying"..... soo sad though he must have denied his love for her or something...(they have great chemistry)

Can't wait for tomorrow episode, it looks really interesting when everything is out in the open I'm going to feel sorry for the both of them
The story is picking up though now that more of the casts are out.

Love it when krit raises his voice he sounds really good

This lakorn is going in a nice pace for me and i love the fact that they got to share a fair bit of sweet and cute scenes together.

I will rewatch this tonight...cant seem to get enough. lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I wonder what mek said to nim on the house??? mek walked off and nim said something like "not true, i dont believe, you're lying you're lying"..... soo sad though he must have denied his love for her or something...(they have great chemistry)

Can't wait for tomorrow episode, it looks really interesting when everything is out in the open I'm going to feel sorry for the both of them
The story is picking up though now that more of the casts are out.

Love it when krit raises his voice he sounds really good

This lakorn is going in a nice pace for me and i love the fact that they got to share a fair bit of sweet and cute scenes together.

I will rewatch this tonight...cant seem to get enough. lol
On that scene Nim was trying to make Mek fess up that the reason why he kidnapped her and taken her away from Pom is because Mek has fallen in love with her. Mek looking hurtful since he wants to tell her the truth but didn't say..

Mek - "I would like to tell you something...even if this world only has you...i will not even use my eyes to look at you. You never existed in my eyes."

Nim - "It's not true. I don't believe you. You're lying...come back and talk to me"

Mek at the beach scene - "This crazy girl...should I accept that I love her...No I can't ...No I can't...If I do accept it..it has to be the time when I'm MinMek (his real identity)".

joey

sarNie Adult
first of all, i would like to thank p.jib for those lovely screencaps of nim & mek, and Kayla for some of the translations part in ep.5. gosh, it's so much better when you know what they're saying. :( everybody's else comments are great too. i loved to read what you guys think of this lakorn & nim/mek. :wub:

OKAY GIRLS! give me an honest opinion. IS THIS LAKRON ANY GOOD? I was on lyns lakorn blog and she had the ratings of it on there and it only got a 3.
i havent started yet and now i'm really hesitant to. should i or shouldnt i? :mellow:
like some people here, i give this lakorn 2 thumps up. it is a cute/sweet/funny lakorn with a smart good looking pranangs. i just love chakrit & cherry characters in here, and their chemistry rocks. it's hard not to fall in love with them, especially if you watch ep.5. so so sweet!!!! :wub:

OMG Kermint! I so know what you mean! I want to be her character also in this lakorn, one lucky girl! She uses all type of little sweet tricks to be next to Krit, pulling him in closer when she pretended to be asleep on his shoulder and so on... :rolleyes: :blush:

Dang! My blood sugar went through the roof on this episode..Someone find me some insulin quick!!! :lol:
hehe..i so want to be nim too. she is one lucky woman to get all the love & attention from a hot/sexy man like nim. i'm so jealous of her. :D

lol. so it's diabetes for you now, Kayla? no more heart attacks? i cannot blame you honey, cause my sugar level went up too in this episode. i'll be surprised if other people didn't have the same experience as us. :lol:

well here is my input for ep.5 - oops i meant the SWEET espiode. lol. i just think it deserves to be titled that way for being sooooo SWEET. :p like Kayla & everyone here, i think this ep. is so full of "sweetness". the chemistry between nim/mek was on fire. i thought it cannot be any sweeter than the previous eps., but gosh i was so wrong. all their scenes in here make my heart beats fast & melts along with their sweetness. i think i need an insulin too. lol. well,the scene where nim was holding onto mek's back while both were swimming was so cute. also, i just loved loved the cave scene. it was so nice of mek to let nim borrow his shirt. i totally loved how they joke around with eachother while siting so close by the fire. the whole atmosphere: the cave, the fire, and them two are wet & being so close was too hot for me to handle. i totally loved how she tried to get close to him & him can't resist kissing her. gosh it was so cute when he lean in to kiss her while putting his hand to his heart. like Kayla said, his heart must've been beating very fast. i knew my heart was. lol. yup, i also agree that they should of let us see him kissing her instead of zooming it out. :angry: moreover, i loved all their stares. yup, i agree that chakrit is one sexy man. :wub: loved all the smiles & stares that he gave nim. the way he looked at her was so so sweet. i know i would be lost in those stares & smiles too if my heart doesn't burst out of my chest before then. :p

my second favorite scene was the one when he pulled her onto the bed with him. i was blushing & smiling like crazy while watching it. loved how he talk (his voice is so sexy) & look at her. now that i know what they're saying(thanks to Kayla again), it makes this scene 100x better for me. yup, mek has fallen deeply in love. he simply cannot control his feelings anymore. everytime he sees nim, he will give her that sexy dreamy stares & always want to hold her hands. he simply wants to touch & kiss her all the time. i love that very much. lol.

tomorrow's ep. seems like everything will be unfold. it looks sad since it shows nim crying. i hate to see drama getting in the way of their relationship, but i guess the sooner mek knows the truth, the better. plus we will be seeing mek with his short hair again, although i fancy his wig too. :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
On that scene Nim was trying to make Mek fess up that the reason why he kidnapped her and taken her away from Pom is because Mek has fallen in love with her. Mek looking hurtful since he wants to tell her the truth but didn't say..

Mek - "I would like to tell you something...even if this world only has you...i will not even use my eyes to look at you. You never existed in my eyes."

Nim - "It's not true. I don't believe you. You're lying...come back and talk to me"

Mek at the beach scene - "This crazy girl...should I accept that I love her...No I can't ...No I can't...If I do accept it..it has to be the time when I'm MinMek (his real identity)".
oh, thanks Kayla for the translations. I was also wondering why she said that. gosh this is so sad for both of them. Nim for wanting to hear that he loves her, and mek for not able to confess his true feelings since he is still in disguise. :( well, at least it seems like the truth will be out in ep. 6. maybe then we will hear both of them confessing their love to one another. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
first of all, i would like to thank p.jib for those lovely screencaps of nim & mek, and Kayla for some of the translations part in ep.5. gosh, it's so much better when you know what they're saying. :( everybody else comments' are great too. i loved to read what you guys think of this lakorn & nim/mek. :wub:

like some people here, i give this lakorn 2 thumps up. it is a cute/sweet/funny lakorn with a smart good looking pranangs. i just love chakrit & cherry characters in here, and their chemistry rocks. it's hard not to fall in love with them, especially if you watch ep.5. so so sweet!!!! :wub:

hehe..i so want to be nim too. she is one lucky woman to get all the love & attention from a hot/sexy man like nim. i'm so jealous of her. :D

lol. so it's diabetes for you now, Kayla? no more heart attacks? i cannot blame you honey, cause my sugar level went up too in this episode. i'll be surprised if other people didn't have the same experience as us. :lol:

well here is my input for ep.5 - oops i meant the SWEET espiode. lol. i just think it deserves to be titled that way for being sooooo SWEET. :p like Kayla & everyone here, i think this ep. is so full of "sweetness". the chemistry between nim/mek was on fire. i thought it cannot be any sweeter than the previous eps., but gosh i was so wrong. all their scenes in here make my heart beats fast & melts along with their sweetness. i think i need an insulin too. lol. well,the scene where nim was holding onto mek's back while both were swimming was so cute. also, i just loved loved the cave scene. it was so nice of mek to let nim borrow his shirt. i totally loved how they joke around with eachother while siting so close by the fire. the whole atmosphere: the cave, the fire, and them two are wet & being so close was too hot for me to handle. i totally loved how she tried to get close to him & him can't resist kissing her. gosh it was so cute when he lean in to kiss her while putting his hand to his heart. like Kayla said, his heart must've been beating very fast. i knew my heart was. lol. yup, i also agree that they should of let us see him kissing her instead of zooming it out. moreover, i loved all their starings. yup, i agree that chakrit is one sexy man. loved all the smiles & stares that he gave nim. the way he looked at her was so so sweet. i know i would be lost in those stares & smiles too if my heart doesn't burst out of my chest before then. :p

my second favorite scene was the one when he pulled her onto the bed with him. i was blushing & smiling like crazy while watching it. loved how he talk (his voice is so sexy) & look at her. now that i know what they're saying(thanks to Kayla), it makes this scene 100x better for me. yup, mek has fallen deeply in love. he simply cannot control his feelings anymore. everytime he sees nim, he will give her that sexy dreamy stares & always want to hold her hands. he simply wants to touch & kiss her all the time. i love that very much. lol.

tomorrow's ep. seems like everything will be unfold. it looks sad since it shows nim crying. i hate to see drama getting in the way of their relationship, but i guess the sooner mek knows the truth, the better. plus we will be seeing mek with his short hair again, although i fancy his wig too. :lol:
BE QUIET JOEY!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME OUT HERE. LOL - Yes, I'm a diabetic now. Pretty soon I'm going to be allergic to sugar because of this lakorn. Reading your comments and everyone's else comments makes me go extra crazy for Nim and Mek (Chakrit and Cherry) even more. :blink:

I'm so glad you guys pay attention to details. I always feel that when watching a serie or a movie when you pay attention to details, it always bring out the best in the actors. For example, their voice when speaking on a scene (like when Krit spoke in that soft, sick voice on the bed scene towards Nim), their eyes that can pierce through the soul of their co-star (like on the cave and boat scene, glaring over one another). When actors can pull these details out of their acting and you the audience can literally feel their heart beat, that's some amazing acting!!

Both Krit and Cherry are amazing!

joey

sarNie Adult
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....omg.........epi 5 was sooooooo sweet...I was blushing the who entire time! Darn, every single scene they had together were tooooo romantic and sweet. So many sweet scenes between Mek and Nim.

Love the cave scene when Nim said "I wonder when we'll get to go back to OUR island" and Mek smiled and Nim asked "Why are you smiling/laughing" and Mek said "I never thought my island was going to turn to be OUR island" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Nim is such a powerful girl. Did you guys see how she pulled Mek closer to her when she so called pretended to be asleep. LOL..Mek's heart was beating so fast he couldn't control himself next to her and next thing you know he kissed her on her mouth while she was sleeping. They should've shown the kiss scene to all of us, but you know how Thai lakorns are. :rolleyes:

And then when they returned home how he just sat there and starred at her while Nim was cooking. And then on the scene when the "kiss" song came on the radio and both of them dropped the plate. LOL..Mek thought that Nim didn't know all along that he kissed her. LOL OMG! Krit is one, sexy man! I swear he got this swagger about him that is just so attractive! I can't put it into words. The man is just a sexy beast!

And of course the bed scene when he pulled her on the bed and both of their faces where inches away and he said in a soft tone "you know right" Nim said "know what?" Mek said "the kiss.." Nim tried to get up and he pulled her back again and Mek said "you know right that last night i kissed you? how did you know? tell me..." Nim looked nervous couldn't face him said "your beard touched my face" Mek said "then why did you have to pretend to be asleep" wahhhhhhhhhhhh...so darn sweet...Mek said "look at my face, Nim." wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..daaannnngg...how can anyone not like this lakorn?? The scenes between Mek and Nim are tooo adorable!!! Btw, did they take the scene on the bed out? The scene when Mek feel asleep holding on to Nim's hand? I didn't see that scene. Oh well...so many other parts to make up for it.

Mek cannot hold his feelings in any longer. He wants to go ahead and tell Nim the truth about the kidnap, but Nim is making all type of excuses for him to not say anything...lol...because the truth is the other way around...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and epi 6 is going to be good! All the truth will unfold, I think. :ph34r:
i totally loved all of those scenes too. :wub: loved how you explained it, and thanks so much for those translations.*hugs & kisses*

i also wonder about that scene too. i guess they did take it out. what a lost & disappointment for us fans.lol. i agree that at least they have many sweet scenes of them to make it up. smart smart writer/director. :p

joey

sarNie Adult
BE QUIET JOEY!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME OUT HERE. LOL - Yes, I'm a diabetic now. Pretty soon I'm going to be allergic to sugar because of this lakorn. Reading your comments and everyone's else comments makes me go extra crazy for Nim and Mek (Chakrit and Cherry) even more. :blink:

I'm so glad you guys pay attention to details. I always feel that when watching a serie or a movie when you pay attention to details, it always bring out the best in the actors. For example, their voice when speaking on a scene (like when Krit spoke in that soft, sick voice on the bed scene towards Nim), their eyes that can pierce through the soul of their co-star (like on the cave and boat scene, glaring over one another). When actors can pull these details out of their acting and you the audience can literally feel their heart beat, that's some amazing acting!!

Both Krit and Cherry are amazing!
LOL. it's funny that at the beginning, it was me who had diabetes and later heart attacks. on the other hand, you started off with heart attacks and now you ended having diabetes. i guess we have switch roles, Kayla. lol. gosh how the power effects of this lakorn do to us all. :lol:

haha..reading everyone's comments give me the crazy attacks too. :lol:

that's how i like to watch any movie, series, or lakorns. i think it's such a waste of time when you just watch it but not paying any attention to it. i love the acting of Cherry & Chakrit. they are one awesome actor/actress! they both can act with their eyes. loved how they look at eachother. :wub: haha..i sure can feel their hearts beating Kayla. i agree, that has to be some amazing acting there. man, even i don't understand what they're saying can still feel their emotions. :p i enjoy watching these two very much. :) 2 thumps up for C-Team!!!

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
thank you all you guys for explain.translation and pics ...i can't really enjoy this lakorn without you guys awesome work...love CHERRY &CHARIT SO MUCH ...not same here...i'm just want to be Mek ..555..i want to hug my lovely Cherry EVEN I'M A GIRL ...555...

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry, Micky and Kong promoting their lakorn JLG....I wonder why krit, Job, Jane are not there. Anyway here are some shots of them.
Credit pantip

I like the t shirt..want one too

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
start ep.5

SO s.w.e.e.t

SO s.w.e.e.t

SO s.w.e.e.t

OMG..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG jubjib...these pics are so so very sweet, and the extract of the sweet scenes from epi 1,2 and 3 leave me breathless...i need more oxygen...phew.... B)
i can feel Nim's love towards Mek...coz i am so in love with Mek too..... :wub:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
everyone, i only just finished epi 5.2 but i already want to kidnap Mek...everything about this man makes my heart melt, like sugar in hot water...hahahah....his gazes, eyes, lips..i can feel his love, and the sadness in his eyes...those eyes and stares sends shivers...muahahah.....i would just have to kidnap Chakrit / Mek...:lol:

this drama is a very touching love story...as a woman, i can feel Nim's love n emotion, each romantic scenes makes my heart pumping blood faster like running a marathon.....i am suffocating....help!!!!!!